Football
Sponsored by

ISU blaming the refs

3,279 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Robert Wilson
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It will be sweet if that loss keeps iowa aggy from getting to their first 10 win season ever
Valkyrie
I think ISU got hosed by the refs 3 times and BU once. But It didn't matter, Baylor was going to win because they were the better team and better coached that day. I like ISU's fan base because they show up and have an attitude but Baylor is just a better program.
International Sportfisherman and Gourmet Chef
T-REX
Stefano DiMera said:

The only time a blame a ref is if the call is a last second or last minute bad call..they had plenty of time to adjust to the horrible targeting call.
horrible? he hit helmet to helmet leading with the crown. the flag was exactly as the rule is written
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
T-REX
Valkyrie said:

I think ISU got hosed by the refs 3 times and BU once. But It didn't matter, Baylor was going to win because they were the better team and better coached that day. I like ISU's fan base because they show up and have an attitude but Baylor is just a better program.
every call against isu was textbook. go back and watch. i was at the game and not a single isu fan has any grasp on what penalties actually look like. just like our guy didnt get called for targeting cuz he didnt hit the helmet at all
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
Mitch Henessey
Fre3dombear said:

It will be sweet if that loss keeps iowa aggy from getting to their first 10 win season ever
Lol. Like that mediocre-ass program was gonna win more than 7 games this year, regardless.
BrutalBear
I mean they probably could've overcome the penalty if their coach wasn't an emotional wreck from the targeting penalty. That's not leadership, that's loser mentality. Its one thing to stick up for your players, its another to mutate from a horse to a total ass.
vanillabryce
I guess there were no calls that went against us on Saturday…

This is why you won't win 10. Your coach puts more effort into ripping the refs than he does firing up his team.

I look forward to beating their ass in Waco next year.
ABC BEAR
DanaDane said:

No school has ever lost a game without being cheated by the refs according to pretty much every fanbase.
During the Steele years, not even the refs could have saved us from defeat.
Jack Bauer
When they lose to Kansas, it will confirm it wasn't the refs. It was their coach. Matt "8-5" Campbell!
Robert Wilson
It's been the heat

It's been the refs

It's been all those mean criminals on that Baylor team

What's next?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.