Football
Sponsored by

Say something nice about OSU

4,474 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NC Kodiak
McCavebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Their fans have been nothing but polite and respectful. My wife and I attended our last win in Stillwater. Was damn cold but the OSU fans were nothing but kind and respectful.

I have been up there to Stillwater twice and found the same to be true.
McCavebear Lives!
Robert Wilson
historian said:

For some reason people often forget the 2013 Bedlam. Besides securing our first Big 12 title with the ice fog win over Texas, it was a great game in its own right. IIRC, it had a wild ending too.

It's also one of the few times I can recall cheering for OU in conference play.

A shorter version:

Great point. I remember getting that score and realizing we were playing for the big 12 championship, against Texas, in our last game at Floyd Casey, on the frozen tundra. What a beautiful day.
MrGolfguy
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

IMO. OSU doesnt cheat as much as OU.
Not even close; OU is one of the most corrupt programs all time; going back to before Barry Switzer.
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
RegentCoverup
MrGolfguy said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

IMO. OSU doesnt cheat as much as OU.
Not even close; OU is one of the most corrupt programs all time; going back to before Barry Switzer.
This. One of the mistakes our leadership made when joining the Big 12 was being naive to that fact.

Rhett Bomar and Adrian Peterson were getting paid. Stoops had a bag man that has even been called out by Ohio State. They've hidden scandals that make anything at ours look tame.

NC Kodiak
OSU engineering grads have done a lot for space flight, defense, and energy. They have a Med school that's decent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.