Football
Sponsored by

FIU Miami Vice themed uniforms?

6,651 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Fre3dombear
bossbowman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Really, where does it stop, kinda funny to watch UTEP stomp a mudhole in them while they show off their funny uniforms...
Killing Floor
They're not boring.
I was texting with my son who's a D1 athlete in NY. He asked if I saw them. His quote, "they are cool and the helmets are sick". He's 20.
ABC BEAR
Do they wear socks?
BUGWBBear
Only in bed
CynthiaRivard
Uniform designs are a part of the excitement in college sports, and the FIU Miami Vice-themed uniforms have sparked varied reactions. Ultimately, performance on the field is what truly matters. Keep practicing and experimenting. When I was a student with a busy schedule, term paper assignments were always a real pain. That's why I decided to try out this https://www.grabmyessay.com/term-paper-writing-service term paper writing service and I'm so glad I did. The professional writers really understood my needs and came up with a term paper that was way better than I could have hoped for. Plus, the peace of mind I got from their great service was worth it. So if you're looking for great term paper help, you've come to the right place.
cowboycwr
Uniforms have helped plenty of teams get border line recruits to commit.

Sure it doesn't matter at blue bloods most of the time but lower P5 and most G5 schools it does. It was part of what made Oregon so "cool" to go play for.

Even back in the 80s and maybe before it mattered. According to Eric Dickerson himself he passed on a school because of the color of their uniforms.

Now in the day of NIL it doesn't matter as much anymore to big recruits but again for the majority of schools it still does.

TinFoilHatPreacherBear
cowboycwr said:

Uniforms have helped plenty of teams get border line recruits to commit.

Sure it doesn't matter at blue bloods most of the time but lower P5 and most G5 schools it does. It was part of what made Oregon so "cool" to go play for.

Even back in the 80s and maybe before it mattered. According to Eric Dickerson himself he passed on a school because of the color of their uniforms.

Now in the day of NIL it doesn't matter as much anymore to big recruits but again for the majority of schools it still does.

I believe it helped CAB's recruiting as well.
Big guy
bossbowman said:

Really, where does it stop, kinda funny to watch UTEP stomp a mudhole in them while they show off their funny uniforms...

Thanks for posting a pic. of the uniforms.
Jack Bauer
Big guy said:

bossbowman said:

Thanks for posting a pic. of the uniforms.
Jailynhacobi
They're far from dull. With its user-friendly design and comprehensive features, JeetBuzz App https://jtbzz.com/app/ is the ultimate productivity tool for professionals who want to stay informed, organized, and on top of their game. I was exchanging messages with my 20-year-old son, who's a D1 athlete in New York. He inquired if I'd seen them and added, "they're impressive, and the helmets look awesome."

Big guy
Thanks for posting the pic.

And now we know why they have no fans in the stands.
ScottS
What does this thread have to do with CAB or the BOI?
Married A Horn
ScottS said:

What does this thread have to do with CAB or the BOI?

I love you man. You crack me up.

Edit: I intentionally havent clicked on this thread specifically because it had nothing to do with CAB or the boi - until I saw you were the most recent post. So I clicked and just started laughing when I read it.

Good work.
Fre3dombear
Jailynhacobi said:

They're far from dull. I was exchanging messages with my 20-year-old son, who's a D1 athlete in New York. He inquired if I'd seen them and added, "they're impressive, and the helmets look awesome."

Glitch in the matrix?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.