Football
Sponsored by

Baylor 2024 NFL draft prospects

2,066 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There may not be much to share for obvious reasons...but I'll post stuff I come across here.

I'm seeing a few sites project Gabe Hall as a Day 3 pick.

boognish_bear

boognish_bear
parch
Man Powledge's scheme got the absolute worst out of just about every one of our defensive players last year. Gabe Hall had two sacks, 18 tackles, and 4 QB hits all season. He's no Joey Bosa, but still, just a wanton waste of talent.
boognish_bear
parch said:

Man Powledge's scheme got the absolute worst out of just about every one of our defensive players last year. Gabe Hall had two sacks, 18 tackles, and 4 QB hits all season. He's no Joey Bosa, but still, just a wanton waste of talent.

That was my exact first thought as well when I started seeing the good pub he was getting at the senior bowl.

wgeralds
boognish_bear said:

parch said:

That was my exact first thought as well when I started seeing the good pub he was getting at the senior bowl.

same here. i thought to myself "dude didn't so s*** last season and dominates senior bowl practices with best of best for the most part?" but i guess if you dont get put in a position to succeed unless you're special special, you get what we got.
Rg6
wgeralds said:

boognish_bear said:

parch said:

same here. i thought to myself "dude didn't so s*** last season and dominates senior bowl practices with best of best for the most part?" but i guess if you dont get put in a position to succeed unless you're special special, you get what we got.

Same here. Our mods/writers say Gabe looks awesome every offseason only for him to be underwhelming in games. So was he just not put in positions to make plays or is he an awesome practice player who disappears in games? Hopefully, he gets a chance in the NFL to find out.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
We are in the lower right corner box

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
BigGameBaylorBear
WELCOME TO PHILLY BABY
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.