Football
Sponsored by

Spring Game Tailgate

991 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by cowboycwr
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just wanted to invite anybody that is making the trip to the spring game aka spring practice drills to my groups tailgate over at Brazos Parking Saturday. We will have pancakes & breakfast links plus mimosas and more. All ages are welcome & we will be going rain or shine Saturday morning starting at 9am. Feel free to byob.

Parking at Brazos is free this weekend as well so no need to walk far. We will have a donation jar set up but nothing is required. Come out & enjoy some time with your fellow bears getting a jump start on the 2024 season! Sic Em
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
cowboycwr
YOu may need to check the weather and announcement from Baylor.....
T-REX
cowboycwr said:

no **** sherlock
Baylor MBA 2023
cowboycwr
T-REX said:

cowboycwr said:

no **** sherlock
wow.....

Just trying to let you know of the announcement. Not sure why you decided to get so rude over what was meant to be a kind gesture.
Calrocks94
Our athletic administration our a bunch of losers a little water never hurt nobody let us party.
T-REX
cowboycwr said:

T-REX said:

cowboycwr said:

no **** sherlock
wow.....

Just trying to let you know of the announcement. Not sure why you decided to get so rude over what was meant to be a kind gesture.
apologies. I took it as a sarcastic response & I am pretty pissed about it being cancelled. Had resources allocated to this and a lot of people coming. Gives me 2020 vibes
Baylor MBA 2023
LTBear19
We feel your pain man.

You are one of the most dedicated fans out there, so we know you put a lot of effort and prep into it.
cowboycwr
T-REX said:

cowboycwr said:

T-REX said:

cowboycwr said:

no **** sherlock
wow.....

apologies. I took it as a sarcastic response & I am pretty pissed about it being cancelled. Had resources allocated to this and a lot of people coming. Gives me 2020 vibes
I understand. I could have said it different but didn't want you to show up Saturday and wonder why no one else was there
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.