Aranda is Secret Service Too ?

2,436 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ImABearToo
ZachTay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That is truly kick ass !

Aranda is Secret Service Too ?
chorne68
It sure looks like it.
WA Jim
I did notice that - but mostly what I noticed was that both the 5'4" girls surrounding Trump on the stage during the assassination attempt were replaced by big bad ass dudes. Why would you have little people whose job is to cover the target during an attack be so much smaller than the person they are protecting? The SS has been infiltrated with DEI garbage. Plus the arse clown running the show at SS is the poster child of government incompetence.
chorne68
She was a diversity pick.
ImABearToo
Those darn sloping roofs. We can't do our jobs.
BearlyBeloved
Is CDA moonlighting with the Secret Service?? Or was that his twin?

Dia del DougO
Hmmm...considering the recent breakdowns in preventing disaster...
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
ZachTay
<bump>

Deservedly so.....
canoso
WA Jim said:

I did notice that - but mostly what I noticed was that both the 5'4" girls surrounding Trump on the stage during the assassination attempt were replaced by big bad ass dudes. Why would you have little people whose job is to cover the target during an attack be so much smaller than the person they are protecting? The SS has been infiltrated with DEI garbage. Plus the arse clown running the show at SS is the poster child of government incompetence.
DEI.
historian
chorne68 said:

She was a diversity pick.

Everybody in the administration is there because of DEI stupidity:

VP: black Roman who slept her way up the political career ladder
Press secretary: black lesbian
Sec of Transportation: incompetent pervert
Sec of Defense: to quote, Joe, "the black guy"
Sec of State: white but a Jew
Attorney Gen: white but not on Supreme Court because chose someone much better (thank God, literally)
etc

One would be hard pressed to find anyone with real qualifications or competence.
historian
ImABearToo said:

Those darn sloping roofs. We can't do our jobs.

My first thought was to ask if he was afraid of sloped roofs.

historian

historian
Biden forgets name of his secretary of defense, calls him "the black man" (and that's not all)

https://notthebee.com/article/biden-would-like-to-remind-you-that-he-nominated-the-black-man-as-the-secretary-of-defense-or-maybe-to-the-supreme-court-not-sure
historian
The Secret Service is "appalled" that people are making fun of its hiring policies. That's the real problem, apparently

https://notthebee.com/article/the-secret-service-is-appalled-that-people-are-making-fun-of-its-diversity-policies-thats-the-real-problem-apparently
Daveisabovereproach
WA Jim said:

This has been happening in government jobs for a long, long time. Very difficult to get a government job these days if you are a straight white man, but they'll be relying on the men to do the real dirty work when stuff hits the fan. Same paradigm is happening in the military. When it starts happening with our electric and water utilities, we're screwed
ZachTay
<bump>

Just say'n
EvilTroyAndAbed
What a great football thread.
historian
It's off season
ZachTay
<bump>

'cause this is NOT a Page 2 thread......
historian
Obviously. It's kinda silly.
ZachTay
<bump>

'cause you can't keep a good thread down........
McCavebear
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

What a great football thread.
The president carries the (nuclear) "football".. That is SCARY in the case of Biden/Harris!

President Trump wants to get the football back.

McCavebear and McCavebearwife hope that he gets the football back!
McCavebear Lives!
ImABearToo
Well played!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.