Football
Sponsored by

KD Cannon

10,640 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by boognish_bear
ColomboLQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Clearly, it was a coach speaking about the former staff. The former WR coaches were raw experience wise.
Petty went to workout with Harbaugh. He was raw at quarterback.

I'll never understand why the previous staff was only worried about winning Big 12 championships and college football games.
Thank goodness they are gone.
Sleep well

Tanking too. 3 straight runs plays against Osu to bail early.
Good night.

? You got me with that one. No idea what you are talking about!!

No one ever does
Amen.
trey3216
cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

trey3216 said:

cowboycwr said:

Dia del DougO said:

The Cowboys like Williams for what he does away from the ball, in the locker room, and how he has stepped up at crucial times. I don't think his job is at much risk.

KD is a major longshot to make it, but he certainly has the talent to break through if he has his head screwed on straight and works his ass off.

Cole Beasley has become the more expendable regular WR.
Dez has been released. Which probably means both Williams and Beasley are safe for this coming season and that KD has a shot.

It likely means they'll be drafting one higher in the draft, pushing KD into an even further deficit.
I disagree. KD would have a better shot (well really anyone I think) against a rookie draft pick then against a top player, well known, etc.

It is much easier for a team to say their draft pick "isn't ready for week one" and to play a second year practice squad type guy then to replace the "face" / famous guy on the team with a practice squad type guy.
Drafting a player in the first or second round means you are making a commitment to them being in your future. They have been talking about what to do with Dez for 2+ years now. that is no longer the case. If they draft a WR in the 1st, KD will be cut in camp.
Please show where I said anything about 1st or 2nd round.

oh i didn't....

Now please show where I said anything about a team not making a commitment to that player....

Oh look again I did not say that....

So great job at taking what I said and going a completely different way with it.

You didn't. I said it. You responded to to my comment so I was asserting my comment. Way to get bent out of shape by assuming I said you said something. You argued against my point, which means you think that's not the case. I'm defending my point because it's exactly the case.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
xiledinok
DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Clearly, it was a coach speaking about the former staff. The former WR coaches were raw experience wise.

I'll never understand why the previous staff was only worried about winning Big 12 championships and college football games.
Sleep well

Good night.

No one ever does

No one understood those three straight run plays against Oklahoma State in 2016. Rex and your crew own the 2016 season and that tank coaching job.
Mitch Henessey
Wait, didn't we beat Okie Lite in 2016?
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Sleep well

Good night.

No one ever does
Amen.

I forget, you don't know the roster. I wouldn't expect you to understand their coaching in 2016. Were they high calling plays, stupid or trying to tank against Oklahoma State? They couldn't have made it more obvious they were quitting.
xiledinok
Mitch Henessey said:

Wait, didn't we beat Okie Lite in 2016?

Mitch, what were they doing not punting and callling three straight running plays? Even the Oklahoma State fans believe there was some questionable decisions and it appears to the integrity was lost.
Do you remember the game?

EvilTroyAndAbed
xiledinok said:

DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Sleep well

Good night.

No one ever does

No one understood those three straight run plays against Oklahoma State in 2016. Rex and your crew own the 2016 season and that tank coaching job.

What in the bloody h*ll are you talking about?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400868878
xiledinok
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

xiledinok said:

DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Sleep well

Good night.

No one ever does

Evil, remember what had happen before Hill fumbled at the 1 yard line. Our oc coordinator took charge and kept the punt team off the field like an angry child playing video football. Bizarre coaching.

What in the bloody h*ll are you talking about?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400868878

Great box score but not relevant to the first (failed) tank attempt.
ColomboLQ
xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Sleep well

Good night.

No one ever does
Amen.

I forget, you don't know the roster. I wouldn't expect you to understand their coaching in 2016. Were they high calling plays, stupid or trying to tank against Oklahoma State? They couldn't have made it more obvious they were quitting.
We won against Ok St in 2016. You are so unbelievably stupid. Don't you have a sooner message board you need to go whack off to now?
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

xiledinok said:

ColomboLQ said:

DAC said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

Sleep well

Good night.

No one ever does
Amen.

We won against Ok St in 2016. You are so unbelievably stupid. Don't you have a sooner message board you need to go whack off to now?

Justice Hill bailed them out. Strange and questionable play calling against Oklahoma State. Were they high, stupid or tanking?
GShack
You really should post less.
Timbear
X, a win is a win.
Keyser Soze
C'mon X !

Tanking didn't start until after the bowl game bonus was secure.

xiledinok
Keyser Soze said:

C'mon X !

They own the Big 12 Championships but don't want to own their tank.
You think they were just high or stupid running the ball against osu three straight times inside our 30 with a lead in the fourth leading thus turning the ball over in downs?
DaveyBear
xiledinok said:

Keyser Soze said:

C'mon X !

You think they were just high or stupid running the ball against osu three straight times inside our 30 with a lead in the fourth leading thus turning the ball over in downs?

Rule #1, though shalt not post while drinking.
ColomboLQ
DaveyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Keyser Soze said:

C'mon X !

He has broken this rule more time than not.
xiledinok
ColomboLQ said:

DaveyBear said:

xiledinok said:

Keyser Soze said:

C'mon X !

He has broken this rule more time than not.

Rule # 1. If you want to be a college football coach at an NCAA school, don't run a pr campaign against your former school after taking a great deal of money.
Rule# 2. Don't run a pr against a school causing the school's crisis management insurance to kick in and hire a big boy pr firm out of LA.

The former staff owns the good and the bad.
Timbear
Any KD cannon news?
boognish_bear
Where KD at?

Malbec
boognish_bear said:

Where KD at?

LOL

cats_rule @dragonman007at1 22h22 hours ago

Replying to @MikeLeslieWFAA @wfaa
The little queer on the right needs to pull his pants up.

But says nothing about the two guys in the picture that aren't even wearing pants.
xiledinok
boognish_bear said:

Where KD at?

God, Eagles fans everywhere excited to see that picture.
Any true Cowboy fans on this board?
Poor Zeke is going to get beat up.
Where is Beasley to help that group?
The Cowboys haven't been the same since Michael Irvin was booed while getting carted off the field in Veterans' Stadium in 1999. Look at our WR group?
twwdc
KD has put a picture of himself in a 49rs uni, Rams uni and now a cowboys uni- all before he even made these teams- seems like he's more into looking like a league player than actually being one
boognish_bear
No mention of KD in the article

Golden Helmet
Yeah - but remember John Gruden usually listens to Matt Rhule....so we've got that going for us.

KD won't make it.

He's not an NFL guy.

Golden Helmet
It's worth noting the hire was Baylor's 2nd PR Firm.

Carry on.
xiledinok
Golden Helmet said:

It's worth noting the hire was Baylor's 2nd PR Firm.

Carry on.
Yes, because the crisis management insurance pays for it. Why wouldn't you get the best if you weren't winning a pr war with someone you just paid to go away?
Golden Helmet
Discussing this isn't really well spent time....but, if anyone believes the manner in which the 2nd PR firm went after people was the supposedly "Christian" thing to do - then I just can't help you.

Baylor wasn't winning at anything before or after they hired either firm - nor are they winning today.

xiledinok
Golden Helmet said:

Discussing this isn't really well spent time....but, if anyone believes the manner in which the 2nd PR firm went after people was the supposedly "Christian" thing to do - then I just can't help you.

Baylor wasn't winning at anything before or after they hired either firm - nor are they winning today.

I don't think Christian actions would cause this kind of insurance to take effect.
How does the insurance executives explain to their board that they lost more money than necessary because actions by one group of individuals?
I bet those insurance companies and big banks do not like this trouble and offer their clients certain benefits like a pr firm to get a message out.
G.F. Bunting was not brought on board to spread the word of God. They were brought on board to introduce the public to some things on a national level. It worked really well and the outside public tends to not want to hear again from the liability creators.
The insurance company shareholders and people who hold shares in other companies are reassured when they see crisis management insurance works so well. The insurance company shareholders won. Parents look for minimum cost increases because of these employees and regents won.

This is more like a civil war. One group looks like it lost to the point they rival the opposition in Syria.

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear

boognish_bear
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.