Football
Sponsored by

Loving the new sense of fan unity brewing (or is that Brewering) on the free board

6,087 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MilliVanilli
MilliVanilli
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dman said:

MV. I actually took you off ignore for this thread because I spit out my coffee when I read this post and the author, and had to read.

You have literally spent 3 years calling other Baylor Alum, fans, fathers, and grandfathers, RAPE ENABLORS. RAPE APLOGISTS. You have single haddidly been the biggest source of toxicity on this forum and were banned repeatedly on this forum and BF for your vile over the top personal attacks. And you want to crow about unity?

Here's your chance. Your literally the only person I've ever blocked... In a spirit of unity, are you willing to come out and apologize to Baylor alum and fans that you hideously accused of being ENDORSERS AND ENABLERS OF RAPE. Just because they disagreed with you on a football coach.....They WANTED GIRLS RAPED. Let's see how big of a man you are and if you can own up and truly earn "unity". If so, happy days..welcome to civilized society. If not, from the bottom of my heart, take your fake unity and STFU.
You have an obsession and a fantasy that you haven't been a grotesque and deranged individual with an internet connection, it's fascinating you spend so much time trying to rewrite your history.

The apology you owe humanity is that you are such an intellectual coward who can't grow up.

it's an honor to be blocked by you and yet perpetually obsessed over, keep it up.

MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Only at Baylor is losing considered winning.

That is the Jewish way.
Weird that we can throw anti-semitism into the Caber category, an unexpected addition.

Nope. Just you.
Ah, Caber anti-semitics they broadcast into public and then denied as if we are as illiterate as you are prejudice. Should be a study on the divorce from reality you lot feel compelled to share on the internet.
You are correct. People can read and if they choose to do so, they will find it was you that brought the first Jewish reference, not me. Likewise, you will never find a "caber" comment attributed to me. Again, it is just you.
You truly must be the most crappy public defender imaginable. Amusing.
muddybrazos
hodedofome said:

I agree here. Though we looked better against UT this year than we did last year, let's not forget that:

a) we knocked out their starting QB, even Clemson loses when that happens

and

b) we lost

Let's be encouraged by the 'internal improvements' we're seeing. Let's get excited around here when we've won.
Clemson had their starting qb knocked out and won.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

MV. I actually took you off ignore for this thread because I spit out my coffee when I read this post and the author, and had to read.

You have literally spent 3 years calling other Baylor Alum, fans, fathers, and grandfathers, RAPE ENABLORS. RAPE APLOGISTS. You have single haddidly been the biggest source of toxicity on this forum and were banned repeatedly on this forum and BF for your vile over the top personal attacks. And you want to crow about unity?

Here's your chance. Your literally the only person I've ever blocked... In a spirit of unity, are you willing to come out and apologize to Baylor alum and fans that you hideously accused of being ENDORSERS AND ENABLERS OF RAPE. Just because they disagreed with you on a football coach.....They WANTED GIRLS RAPED. Let's see how big of a man you are and if you can own up and truly earn "unity". If so, happy days..welcome to civilized society. If not, from the bottom of my heart, take your fake unity and STFU.
You have an obsession and a fantasy that you haven't been a grotesque and deranged individual with an internet connection, it's fascinating you spend so much time trying to rewrite your history.

The apology you owe humanity is that you are such an intellectual coward who can't grow up.

it's an honor to be blocked by you and yet perpetually obsessed over, keep it up.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Dman
MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

I need to re-write nothing. Search all you want. Grotesque and deranged is exactly what youve been. You were banned over and over for it. There's football disagreements, but you took your personal attack's to vile levels. I notice you can't and won't deny anything I've said. It's all true. Your words: RAPE ENABLERS/RAPE ENDORSERS/RAPE APLOGISTS... t's all searchable. These were all fellow Baylor alum and fans. Good people. BFs is gone, but everyone remembers. Everyone has watched it play out for years.

As expected. You're not even man enough for a half ass apology for such vile behavior. Even a "hey, we all said things we shouldnt have...and yeah, I went to far". I'm Not going to go back and forth with you..I was just curious if you'd really man up for unity... but we already knew the answer. I just couldn't get over the irony of a thread about unity...written by Mr Toxic himself. You're Going back on ignore.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

I need to re-write nothing. Search all you want. Grotesque and deranged is exactly what youve been. You were banned over and over for it. There's football disagreements, but you took your personal attack's to vile levels. I notice you can't and won't deny anything I've said. It's all true. It's all searchable. BFs is gone, but everyone remembers. Everyone has watched it play out for years.

As expected. Not even man enough for a half ass apology for such vile behavior. Even a "hey, we all said things we shouldnt have...and yeah, I went to far". Not going to go back and forth with you..I was just curious if you'd really man up for unity... but we already knew the answer. Going back on ignore.
You'd have to have integrity and literacy to be anything other than a shameless Caber hack.

On ignore? Oh no, please Mr. Fox don't throw me in that briar patch.

Keep obsessing endlessly over what you perpetually take time to rant to the world about what you swear you're ignoring.
hodedofome
muddybrazos said:

hodedofome said:

I agree here. Though we looked better against UT this year than we did last year, let's not forget that:

and

b) we lost

Let's be encouraged by the 'internal improvements' we're seeing. Let's get excited around here when we've won.
Clemson had their starting qb knocked out and won.
I was referring to last year when they lost to Syracuse.
pitchspork
hodedofome said:

and

b) we lost

I can actually get behind this approach. I don't get excited by losing.

But I'm definitely encouraged by what I've been seeing as this season has progressed.
Jacques Strap
The 2018 Texas game reminded me a a little bit of Baylor @ Tech 2008
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=283342641

Almost got the win on the road against a good conference team but not quite. Still in that game I think we saw saw some reasons for optimism that things were moving in the right direction. Maybe not moving in the right direction as fast as fans want but at least getting better not worse. Hope the trend remains positive.

I think we may be a pretty good team next year and go bowling. I just don't see two more wins this year but certainly hope the team improves enough that 'm wrong.

Now about fan unity... LOL I don't see many signs of that on this board.
Dman
MV

Why would you send me a PM? Do yourself a favor. NEVER PM me again, much less calling me a RAPE ENABLER you cowardly piece of ***** Didn't want the world to see that everything I said was accurate? This is football. It's a game. I have two daughters you ****ing maniac.

If you want to PM me something, make it an address and we can grab drinks. I promise, we'd come to a VERY clear understanding of what is acceptable behavior and what isn't.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

MV

Why would you send me a PM? Do yourself a favor. NEVER PM me again, much less calling me a RAPE ENABLER you cowardly piece of ***** Didn't want the world to see that everything I said was accurate? This is football. It's a game. I have two daughters you ****ing maniac.

If you want to PM me something, make it an address and we can grab drinks. I promise, we'd come to a VERY clear understanding of what is acceptable behavior and what isn't.
What fantasy are you ranting about now?

Wait, I thought you were ignoring?

Dman
Another PM? Seriously. Get help. Stalking offline is desperate. Your back on ignore, so I could give a **** about what you post. Nor will I open your PMs.

Man up. Become a decent human. Next PM and I start posting screenshots.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

Another PM? Seriously. Get help. Stalking offline is desperate. Your back on ignore, so I could give a **** about what you post. Nor will I open your PMs.

What are you ranting about? Seek help.

You come here acting like an unprovoked ass and then tell us all you magically unblocked what you swore you were ignoring and are now blocking and ignoring again.

Yet you're clearly ignoring nothing...and now demanding to be answered for something you swear you're ignoring?

I think if anyone needs to man up, it's your family with an intervention.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

You come here acting like an unprovoked ass and then tell us all you magically unblocked what you swore you were ignoring and are now blocking and ignoring again.

Yet you're clearly ignoring nothing...and now demanding to be answered for something you swear you're ignoring?

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

Dman said:

Yes, we have long established your desire to use your work computer to google naked celebrities and post it on the internet.
CastleBear
BoonDockSaint said:

Whats the free board
The train wreck section of this site.
MilliVanilli
CastleBear said:

BoonDockSaint said:

Whats the free board
The train wreck section of this site.
Trainwrecks at least get cleaned up once the dust settles, the usual suspects over here love to revel in a ground zero aftermath and do their best to keep the wreckage smoldering.
Jmhdfw
This such a nice post from a UT grad. Applause milli, thank you for being the only longhorn with class!
MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

This such a nice post from a UT grad. Applause milli, thank you for being the only longhorn with class!
It's adorable an account that pays a monthly fee to be a sock that replies to my posts because you're unhinged has chosen to chime in after paying to post that obsession.

You have 73 posts and literally, 1 in 2 of them are about Milli Vanilli, including your first 30.

Phenomenal honor to be the inspiration for a sock that pays SicEm365 monthly money to rant about being owned by an internet poster on a message board.

xiledinok
If you believe the new regime might do something good and post it, the old dying regime will criticize it.
Look at Rex, a UH's assistant's father posting trash about our coming two wins.
Oh well, it is the some of the same group that came after me when I posted that a small school receiver I was familiar with would out shine K.D. Cannon after the small school WR was drafted. They posted how the player had no business being in the NFL.
How did it turn out? Cannon is digging for scraps in the CFL, taking pictures with big snakes that don't bite (I have dealt with a python), signing "rap" deals with no presence of moguls nearby, and hopefully getting ready to take care of those "families" he produced. The small school WR? He was turning up field with the NFL football in his hands headed into the end zone Sunday on ESPN's NFL highlights.

The future is bright at Baylor.

Great thread Milli. No one I know shows up to court drunk but after reading these threads it cannot be said for other professions. Clearly, the old regime strays from test. Especially, steroids or academic.
Jmhdfw
MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

It's adorable an account that pays a monthly fee to be a sock that replies to my posts because you're unhinged has chosen to chime in after paying to post that obsession.

You have 73 posts and literally, 1 in 2 of them are about Milli Vanilli, including your first 30.

Phenomenal honor to be the inspiration for a sock that pays SicEm365 monthly money to rant about being owned by an internet poster on a message board.

You repeat yourself a lot.
Stan Mikita
This thread is full of Christianity, the Baylor brand of Christianity. I am glad the world can see it here on this message board. I want to be the type of Christian that utters words such as "rape enabler."
MilliVanilli
Jmhdfw said:

MilliVanilli said:

Jmhdfw said:

You repeat yourself a lot.
That's cute from a sock who pays monthly fees to Sic Em to obsess over a single internet poster that actually gets you to open your wallet so you can rant as a sock.

Literally 1 in 2 of your posts, it's hilarious.
Dman
Stan Mikita said:

This thread is full of Christianity, the Baylor brand of Christianity. I am glad the world can see it here on this message board. I want to be the type of Christian that utters words such as "rape enabler."

It takes a low level of a human being to literally accuse Baylor fans.. fathers and grandfathers with daughters and granddaughters at Baylor of promoting and encouraging an act like rape. For years. Post after post. All over a disagreement about a game. Then to start stalking fans offline on PMs. Then start a thread on "unity".

He's been banned from multiple sites. Including this one for his vile behavior. He's scum. I broke my rule and took him off ignore after years just to see if this was an attempt at real remorse. Nope. Still the same low life.

Sent screen shots of his PMs to the moderators since he tries to hide now. Not sure what it takes to ban someone permanently...but he's on thin ice...again. Hoping he tries that stunt again.
GoldenBear007
Message boards suffer from recency bias. Sunshine now, but I expect a fire phil thread next Thursday if things get nasty. Hopefully they don't.
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

Stan Mikita said:

It takes a low level of a human being to literally accuse Baylor fans.. fathers and grandfathers with daughters and granddaughters at Baylor of promoting and encouraging an act like rape. For years. Post after post. All over a disagreement about a game. Then to start stalking fans offline on PMs. Then start a thread on "unity".

He's been banned from multiple sites. Including this one for his vile behavior. He's scum. I broke my rule and took him off ignore after years just to see if this was an attempt at real remorse. Nope. Still the same low life.

Sent screen shots of his PMs to the moderators since he tries to hide now. Not sure what it takes to ban someone permanently...but he's on thin ice...again. Hoping he tries that stunt again.
Here you are obsessing about what you swear you're ignoring yet again.

You took a benign thread full of goodwill and used it to broadcast your personal vindictive obsession with an internet poster who gets your blood boiling because you're a fragile snowflake.

Rinse and repeat, you are hilarious membrane skinned yokels that hate when you're called out and are so put off by it that you carry it with you everywhere, every thread and every topic is just a platform to show you have sand in your crotch and an ax to grind about reality being so mean to you.

PS the attempt to whitewash your own history as a ludicrous defender of the indefensible speaks volumes that you do it without provocation.

That alternate reality you recount as if it were real history is probably why you're such a bitter person who's free time is used obsessing over what is said by an internet screen name.

You can keep projecting a preferable reality for yourself all you want, I just hope your family isn't suffering unduly in their home life from a similar divorce from reality offline.

MilliVanilli
GoldenBear007 said:

Message boards suffer from recency bias. Sunshine now, but I expect a fire phil thread next Thursday if things get nasty. Hopefully they don't.
The usual Caber suspects are a butthurt breed that can't be talked off the ledge.

It's just a shame they pretend to be Baylor fans at this point, go get new hobbies already.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.