Football
Sponsored by

Are the Bears already bowl eligible?

5,318 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by McCavebear
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

No, though I did hear that Baylor and some universities in Italy are teaming up to study CTE and other human body experiments among Italian football teams. I am concerned because it sounds like the Italians want to use Tuskegee style experiments on those unsuspecting badasses on the gridiron.
It's really, really hard to pretend you're Hunter Thompson.

Art Briles is the Hunter S. Thompson of college football coaches. Ended about the same but Hunter went out own his on suicide terms. I though of Art the other day when I was offered by a horse trader a couple of burial plots in Del City. I was like' "mass graves"?

I don't consider it all that cool to get my head bashed for a $500 and a vacation in Italy. You wouldn't be able to pay for all the good dinners and wine.

I have August 31, 2019 already circled on my calendar. I'll hide the youth groups in Norman if you are showing up.
bexar country
OP not funny or the least bit entertaining. The things people will do to get attention.
ColomboLQ
Dman said:

Serious question for those I don't have on ignore. Where are we regarding recruiting? I haven't looked for any updates recently. This to me can go a long way to cover up coaching pros and cons.
Our class right now looks to be on the same level as our last 2 classes. If you liked the way those turned out, you'll like the way this one is looking.
Dman
ColomboLQ said:

Dman said:

Serious question for those I don't have on ignore. Where are we regarding recruiting? I haven't looked for any updates recently. This to me can go a long way to cover up coaching pros and cons.
Our class right now looks to be on the same level as our last 2 classes. If you liked the way those turned out, you'll like the way this one is looking.

Nice. Thanks. Hopefully he can do even better. His recruiting has been more than expected.
Dman
D. C. Bear said:

Dman said:

Rivals has us at 16 verbals and a national rank of 38.

Here

Thanks. Under the circumstances... Impressive. My fear in not giving him enough time (not unlimited time) with his recruits on the field, is that the next guy up isn't any better...and can't recruit.

We should all hope he continues to make significant strides on the field and puts it all together.
Reverend
xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

No, though I did hear that Baylor and some universities in Italy are teaming up to study CTE and other human body experiments among Italian football teams. I am concerned because it sounds like the Italians want to use Tuskegee style experiments on those unsuspecting badasses on the gridiron.

Art Briles is the Hunter S. Thompson of college football coaches. Ended about the same but Hunter went out on his on suicide terms. I though of Art the other day when I was offered by a horse trader a couple of burial plots in Del City. I was like' "mass graves"?

I don't consider it all that cool to get my head bashed for a $500 and a vacation in Italy. You wouldn't be able to pay for all the good dinners and wine.

I have August 31, 2019 already circled on my calendar. I'll hide the youth groups in Norman if you are showing up.
You're going the wrong direction, but keep trying.
xiledinok
Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Reverend said:

xiledinok said:

Art Briles is the Hunter S. Thompson of college football coaches. Ended about the same but Hunter went out on his on suicide terms. I though of Art the other day when I was offered by a horse trader a couple of burial plots in Del City. I was like' "mass graves"?

You're going the wrong direction, but keep trying.

A guy risking getting his neck broken for nothing ain't an Einstein. I'd rather throw my pocket change in a sack and take an Italian vacation in a few years.

Already circled on the calendar. August 31, 2019. Can't wait to watch the most uncultured OU fans who make Waco's culture look like culture in the Hamptons welcome U of Houston.

Life's a two way street. I m sorry I don't support those who look to sabatoge after their actions caused a significant part of the problem. Young youth doesn't need to see such horrific examples of adult behavior.

Looking forward to next August. See you there and remember not to park in the handicapped spots.
BUBear24
Dman said:

D. C. Bear said:

Dman said:

Rivals has us at 16 verbals and a national rank of 38.

Here

Thanks. Under the circumstances... Impressive. My fear in not giving him enough time (not unlimited time) with his recruits on the field, is that the next guy up isn't any better...and can't recruit.

We should all hope he continues to make significant strides on the field and puts it all together.
A bunch of offers have gone out the last couple of days. With the bye week the coaches are getting the offers out and also traveling.
McCavebear
"Die hard Bears fan"??? Bwahahahahahaha! You're funny! Here are Facts about "Stranger": 1. She seldom misses a chance to denigrate Baylor. 2. Most recently she cynically posted here that she and her spouse couldn't decide which side had won the K- state game. 3. When RG3 won the Heisman for Baylor she said that we would sink to the depths again after our "golden boy" as she called him, graduated. 4. She was AGAINST the building of The McLane. ... She might be a Chicago Bears fan , but these facts speak for themselves. She is no Baylor Bears fan.!
McCavebear Lives!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.