Football
Sponsored by

Oh media- Floyd Casey pic used in assault story unrelated to athletic program

5,480 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

What does any of this have to do with the original post?
Nothing

These anti-briles autistic weirdos can't drop it.

So freaking sick of these butt hurt regent lovers vs the guys who can't get over Briles being fired.

Its like the constant Dallas vs Houston crap talking on my fraternity alumni list serve.....makes it almost unreadable.

90% of Baylor people don't care anymore.

We want Rhule to win.....and eventually all the regents involved in this mess to screw off and never have anything to do Baylor in the future.
MilliVanilli
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Man milli and x will be on their death beds and their last words will be "cabers, art allowed rapes, cabers, rape apologists, cabers, Briles- Italy, cabers....."

They probably have it in their wills to have it on their tombstones as well.

This thread is about the MEDIA using a picture of place that doesn't exist anymore.
It's hilarious how Cabers act like having their obsession mocked is indicative of it being someone else's obsession.

If you're tired of your own agenda being lampooned then move away from it.

Where have I ever said I'm a caber? You constantly call me that for any criticism of rhule or you. But it simply isn't true.
About 3 years running, next.

Lol post one single time I have said I am.
Pretty much all of them, but then again a divorce from reality is a prerequisite to post as you do, so you may not even be aware.
So you have no examples then. Got it.

If you did you would provide proof where I have said it. But you can't because I NEVER have so you will just keep making an untrue claim because it makes you feel good.
It's cute you think we don't know your posting history.

Nanny nanny boo boo is a great defense, you're totally exonerated now.
MilliVanilli
Redbrickbear said:

EvilTroyAndAbed said:

Nothing

These anti-briles autistic weirdos can't drop it.

So freaking sick of these butt hurt regent lovers vs the guys who can't get over Briles being fired.

Its like the constant Dallas vs Houston crap talking on my fraternity alumni list serve.....makes it almost unreadable.

90% of Baylor people don't care anymore.

We want Rhule to win.....and eventually all the regents involved in this mess to screw off and never have anything to do Baylor in the future.
Ah the cliche Caber deflection from the reality that offends them.

What the Rhule era is sick of is the Caberdom.
cowboycwr
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

This question belongs on any thread that x and milli post on
cowboycwr
MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Man milli and x will be on their death beds and their last words will be "cabers, art allowed rapes, cabers, rape apologists, cabers, Briles- Italy, cabers....."

This thread is about the MEDIA using a picture of place that doesn't exist anymore.
It's hilarious how Cabers act like having their obsession mocked is indicative of it being someone else's obsession.

Where have I ever said I'm a caber? You constantly call me that for any criticism of rhule or you. But it simply isn't true.

Pretty much all of them, but then again a divorce from reality is a prerequisite to post as you do, so you may not even be aware.

If you did you would provide proof where I have said it. But you can't because I NEVER have so you will just keep making an untrue claim because it makes you feel good.

Then back it up ****tard. You claim I am. Prove it.
xiledinok
I think that most people have read all of our posting histories.
She's right.
Please pull up the thread where I predicted Stidham would get carried off on a stretcher. I was wrong but it flushed out who touched the robe. A sacrifice fly.
Also, please pull the Rice Baylor 2016 game thread. I batted like 1.000 on it. A triple crown winning performance.
MilliVanilli
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Your posting history is proof, if you struggle with literacy then don't write on a written forum.
cowboycwr
MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Your posting history is proof, if you struggle with literacy then don't write on a written forum.
Then provide some of that "proof" that shows it. You can't because there is none.
MilliVanilli
cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

MilliVanilli said:

cowboycwr said:

Then provide some of that "proof" that shows it. You can't because there is none.
You think we don't know what you are, it's adorable posturing.
Redbrickbear
Forest Bueller said:

Wonder why there wasn't a frat house in the background instead.

Media is scum and wants to link this to the University.

Oh and our Regents suck and won't let fraternities have houses here like every normal college in America.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.