Football
Sponsored by

K Briles has just resigned as per footballscope

19,568 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EvilTroyAndAbed
RegentCoverup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GruntTuff said:

I don't believe Engel at all.

Was Briles paid more than $1?

Why?

To buy his silence?

To achieve awesome nationwide PR?

You tell me.
Speaking of PR, I've met all of two attorneys that seem to grasp the idea that you can win a legal case and lose in the court of public opinion, can't you?

The PR stuff matters. Is it asking too much for Briles to get his house in order and quit threatening to take other jobs?
MilliVanilli
GruntTuff said:

Cool. Without the law school Baylor would be Hardin Simmons.

We were taught to seek the truth.

Ever heard of Abner McCall?
It's hysterical how self-important you are in every post.
xiledinok
When the old rich man puts the terms and conditions on that $10k reward in writing, let's see what happens. He needs the reward terms and conditions in writing to be placed in a publication with 100,000 or more circulation. The Daily Dipstick News in Dumb Sticks, Texas will not work.
Only a b.s. artist or a guy too good to pay won't put it in writing. He had the airtime he wanted. Now, let's see the terms and conditions. I'm not sure his very inflated ego cannot take paying it at his age.

I also believe there's already been a satisfactory answer to his reward but he's seems to forget it needs to be in writing.
YoakDaddy
xiledinok said:

When the old rich man puts the terms and conditions on that $10k reward in writing, let's see what happens. He needs the reward terms and conditions in writing to be placed in a publication with 100,000 or more circulation. The Daily Dipstick News in Dumb Sticks, Texas will not work.
Only a b.s. artist or a guy too good to pay won't put it in writing. He had the airtime he wanted. Now, let's see the terms and conditions. I'm not sure his very inflated ego cannot take paying it at his age.

I also believe there's already been a satisfactory answer to his reward but he's seems to forget it needs to be in writing.

Put it in a newspaper? Hahaha! The reward and Ts&Cs have been in social media for 2 years now and I saw it again on Twitter yesterday. No need to publish in a newspaper. And yet nobody has come forward to claim the reward. Very telling. No need to get triggered. Just let it go and concentrate on the part of our house that still needs cleaning.
Stranger
MilliVanilli said:

GruntTuff said:

I'd put my money on Grunt Tuff every time. He really is important.
MilliVanilli
Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

GruntTuff said:

Lulz, the two of you together are the equivalent of this...except not endearing or funny.

xiledinok
YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

Put it in a newspaper? Hahaha! The reward and Ts&Cs have been in social media for 2 years now and I saw it again on Twitter yesterday. No need to publish in a newspaper. And yet nobody has come forward to claim the reward. Very telling. No need to get triggered. Just let it go and concentrate on the part of our house that still needs cleaning.

Really? Perhaps, the rest of the world outside the bubble will actually find out about it and see it.
Put it in a newspaper with significant circulation. Is he scared about putting it out on a national level?
Why $10k? Why is he failing to put a premium on it? He thinks people are going to go try to get it? He should make it $100k and take a risk. He must not understand $7,500 after taxes won't get a real investigator off their couch unless possibly living in Waco.

Why hasn't it been posted on this website? It's so readily available that I've not seen it. I have asked about the rules and conditions. I have a feeling the rules and the conditions would not pass contest rules in all 50 states. A big ole Texas sized fraud.

Personally, I think there's already a winner.

He comes off as a rich, arrogant, senile citizen.

Aliceinbubbleland
GruntTuff said:

And we gave away a world class Medical School and Dental School. For what?
Stranger
MilliVanilli said:

Stranger said:

MilliVanilli said:

GruntTuff said:

Lulz, the two of you together are the equivalent of this...except not endearing or funny.

Merry Christmas, Buddy!
YoakDaddy
xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

Really? Perhaps, the rest of the world outside the bubble will actually find out about it and see it.
Put it in a newspaper with significant circulation. Is he scared about putting it out on a national level?
Why $10k? Why is he failing to put a premium on it? He thinks people are going to go try to get it? He should make it $100k and take a risk. He must not understand $7,500 after taxes won't get a real investigator off their couch unless possibly living in Waco.

Why hasn't it been posted on this website? It's so readily available that I've not seen it. I have asked about the rules and conditions. I have a feeling the rules and the conditions would not pass contest rules in all 50 states. A big ole Texas sized fraud.

Seriously?!?! Increase it? It was on BaylorFans prior to its ending and it's definitely not a secret. It's been 2.5 years and nothing, zero, nada....in fact Galloway even discussed earlier this year on a 1660 interview. If you have evidence, info, etc., go claim it or stfu. I happened to see it forwarded and discussed by FSU fans on Twitter because I was gauging their reaction to the KB hire. Not my fault you can't navigate the world wide webs.
xiledinok
YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

Seriously?!?! Increase it? It was on BaylorFans prior to its ending and it's definitely not a secret. It's been 2.5 years and nothing, zero, nada....in fact Galloway even discussed earlier this year on a 1660 interview. If you have evidence, info, etc., go claim it or stfu. I happened to see it forwarded and discussed by FSU fans on Twitter because I was gauging their reaction to the KB hire. Not my fault you can't navigate the world wide webs.

It wasn't on Baylorfans. I ve asked for two years for someone to publish the rules and conditions.
He barked and talked and was quoted in a few publications but he's never been willing to promote the reward in the mainstream public.
Why not go on ESPN or OTL and let the national audience hear about it? ESPN Central Texas only has a 45 mile listen audience. There's a big bad world out there past Carl's Corner and Belton.

Unless he decides to publish where the associated press and the large outlets publish it, he just comes off as a crazy old rich arrogant senile citizen.

The way it is so undefined, I m not sure it's legal. It makes a WWE show look like mass at the Vatican. A circus act.
Aliceinbubbleland
YoakDaddy
xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

It wasn't on Baylorfans. I ve asked for two years for someone to publish the rules and conditions.
He barked and talked and was quoted in a few publications but he's never been willing to promote the reward in the mainstream public.
Why not go on ESPN or OTL and let the national audience hear about it? ESPN Central Texas only has a 45 mile listen audience. There's a big bad world out there past Carl's Corner and Belton.

Unless he decides to publish where the associated press and the large outlets publish it, he just comes off as a crazy old rich arrogant senile citizen.

The way it is so undefined, I m not sure it's legal. It makes a WWE show look like mass at the Vatican. A circus act.

You were on BaylorFans because you messaged me thru that site telling me that Herman was locked in. Go search the Internet and find the bounty. Do your own work and quit griping.
boognish_bear
RegentCoverup
Haha, that's awesome.

Coming to a Planned Parenthood fundraiser near you, Kendal Briles!
RegentCoverup
Merry Christmas everyone!

And if this sort of news isn't trashy enough for you, there is a Reno 911! Marathon on today that's not to be missed!

https://ew.com/tv/2018/12/22/reno-911-reunion-new-years-eve/
xiledinok
YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

You were on BaylorFans because you messaged me thru that site telling me that Herman was locked in. Go search the Internet and find the bounty. Do your own work and quit griping.
Mack liked Rhule. He knew he would fit better than Herman and his hot party girl wife. It would cause people to stroke out having an atheist and a swinger as head coach.
Remember, my other dark horse candidate? I was told by the robe touchers Baby Briles was better than Lincoln. Florida State would fire Baby and his boss in a New York minute for Lincoln. Ha!

There's no real bounty. It is bull**** with no terms or conditions. Uncle Sam will want the taxes on the money.
He needs to be more like Ed McMahon and not P.T. Barnum because we know there 's a sucker born every minute.
boognish_bear
This article says it appears that Clements is part of the deal. Taggart not sure what to do with current OL coach. They might make them Co-OL coaches which I've never heard of being done.

boognish_bear
BT thought Taggart was one of her loyal fans

RegentCoverup
Sounds like ESPN isn't returning Brenda's calls..
boognish_bear
Willie gonna have a tough time sleeping tonight

PartyBear
Where was she when Winston was able to start at FSU with pending rape charges? Where was she when Winston was up for the Heisman as well and not leading peremptory protests against his winning it? She would have more credibility if she was consistent.
boognish_bear
PartyBear said:

Where was she when Winston was able to start at FSU with pending rape charges? Where was she when Winston was up for the Heisman as well and not leading peremptory protests against his winning it? She would have more credibility if she was consistent.

She was sitting with Bob Stoops for a photo opp after the whole Joe Mixon thing. Seems like mixed messages.

BaylorRocks
boognish_bear said:

BT thought Taggart was one of her loyal fans

BT looking for another 15 minutes of fame.

The boil that simply won't go away...........
xiledinok
Brenda, Willie works for Florida State these days. Raping the unwilling is forgiven at the blueblood.
Hippy lettuce Oregon still will give you a hug.
Love,
X

If you are looking an some ethical corp line, do not watch college sports. Brenda cannot figure it out.
boognish_bear
Welp....it's all Clements now

MilliVanilli
boognish_bear said:

Welp....it's all Clements now

KB needs Clements, he was the absolute best part of the former staff.
RegentCoverup
Good for coach clements, he deserves the best!
RegentCoverup
Brenda is backpeddling. She knows she has egg on her face for defending Stoops and Boren.

boognish_bear
I thought Clements was already at FSU as a Co-OL coach....oh well...he's there now

boognish_bear
Lengthy interview of KB

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/LongFormArticle/FSU-football-offensive-coordinator-Kendal-Briles-James-Blackman-Cam-Akers-Willie-Taggart-129236873/
EvilTroyAndAbed
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Brenda is backpeddling. She knows she has egg on her face for defending Stoops and Boren.

Technically she WAS back peddling. This was from two years ago.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.