Football
Sponsored by

K Briles has just resigned as per footballscope

19,776 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EvilTroyAndAbed
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JXL said:

xiledinok said:

JXL said:

Florida State had Jameis Winston. What do they care about a few more rape allegations? They know the NCAA doesn't give a $&#%.

They sure do when it involves Briles. The owner of their playoff spent months highlighting the former regime on a well known show, which was hosted by their longtime anchor (familiar reliable face to real sports fans).

Florida State brought money to the table, Art bought cheap phrases and an ******* attitude to the table. How's turning out for Art? A ban.

NCAA doesn't give a $&#% about rape allegations at Florida State - they're a big important state school with a rich football tradition.

Sure, they'll stomp on us, everyone knows that - we're a little upstart private school who threatened the big boys.

The NCAA doesn't care for Briles and company. You think they don't know how I'll-advised our former regime was in doing what was asked? You cannot act like a high roosters when you've brought zero money.
You think they care about their bottom?
The football powers buried him. The NFL doesn't want them tied to their products or sponsors.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Seven out of the eleven most recent threads on the SicEm Football board right now are either about Kendal or Art Briles.

Briles Derangement Syndrome is real.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Seven out of the eleven most recent threads on the SicEm Football board right now are either about Kendal or Art Briles.

Not that way on the pay board. There's a good one. Florida State fans would not want to see it.
DioNoZeus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Says the guy who is the leader of the Briles fluffer posse
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You people should really try to look forward instead of continually trying to defend and justify horrendous decisions of recent years. The Briles family is no longer associated with Baylor. Let them go. Enjoy the Texas Bowl.

-- Barack Obama
DioNoZeus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You people should really try to look forward instead of continually trying to defend and justify horrendous decisions of recent years. The Briles family is no longer associated with Baylor. Let them go. Enjoy the Texas Bowl.
This is rich coming from you, AIDSbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

-- Barack Obama
DioNoZeus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.
Really, you're telling someone to grow up?!?!

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/26638/1#discussion

Keep the hits coming AIDSbear!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Growing up doesn't mean you need to stop having fun. Why aren't you and your band of men in tights having fun? These should be the good times, right? Why are you still so angry? This is not a trick question.

-- Barack Obama
DioNoZeus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Growing up doesn't mean you need to stop having fun. Why aren't you and your band of men in tights having fun? These should be the good times, right? Why are you still so angry? This is not a trick question.

At least you're consistent. Taken directly from the thread I linked:

Crash Davis said:

It's funny that 80s/Sharpton is always accusing everyone of being angry. He is the only one that gets angry, everyone else is just laughing.

Keep up the good work, AIDSbear!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

It's funny that 80s/Sharpton is always accusing everyone of being angry. He is the only one that gets angry, everyone else is just laughing.

And that nickname of AIDsbear is really cute. If I had AIDS and was dying, that would somehow be funny? Please help me understand the humor. Why not CANCERbear or ALZHEIMER'S bear?

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

And that nickname of AIDsbear is really cute. If I had AIDS and was dying, that would somehow be funny? Please help me understand the humor. Why not CANCERbear or ALZHEIMER'S bear?
Your bristly death throes as your thee-year-old agenda keeps crashing down is hysterical.

You're such a perpetual victim in life...
DioNoZeus
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

Your behavior on this board since you have arrived is the equivalent of a chronic, debilitating sexually transmitted disease for this fan base that needs to move forward from the scandal. I would say that AIDSbear fits you perfectly.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

Your bristly death throes as your thee-year-old agenda keeps crashing down is hysterical.

I am a "thee year old"? That would make me what, about sixty?

I am no victim. I am blessed. Life is good. Just wondering why you and your buds(which includes DioNoZeus) are so combative and unhappy.

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

I am no victim. I am blessed. Life is good. Just wondering why you and your buds are so combative and unhappy.
Reading comp has never been your strong suit, though in your case I guess it could've been a double entendre.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

I am no victim. I am blessed. Life is good. Just wondering why you and your buds are so combative and unhappy.
Reading comp has never been your strong suit, though in your case I guess it could've been a double entendre.
double entendre

[duhb-uh l ahn-tahn-druh, -tahnd; French doo-blahn-tahn-druh]
noun, plural double entendres [duhb-uh l ahn-tahn-druh z, -tahndz; French doo-blahn-tahn-druh] /db l ntn drz, -tndz; French du blt dr/.
[ol]
  • a double meaning.
  • a word or expression used in a given context so that it can be understood in two ways, especially when one meaning is risque.
  • [/ol]
    MilliVanilli
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DioNoZeus said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Grow up.

Crash Davis said:

double entendre

[duhb-uh l ahn-tahn-druh, -tahnd; French doo-blahn-tahn-druh]
    noun, plural double entendres [duhb-uh l ahn-tahn-druh z, -tahndz; French doo-blahn-tahn-druh] /db l ntn drz, -tndz; French du blt dr/.
    [ol]
  • a double meaning.
  • a word or expression used in a given context so that it can be understood in two ways, especially when one meaning is risque.
  • [/ol]

Two consistencies in your psyche report: unapologetic rape apologetics, obsession with naked 90s pop stars that you post as much as you can.
    boognish_bear
    Time to unfollow thread
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    boognish_bear said:

Time to unfollow thread
    Agree. This one should be locked down. There seems to be an overabundance of Briles threads to choose from on this board.

-- Barack Obama
    xiledinok
    I think this thread is good practice for the former regime to get ready for facing southern football programs.
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    xiledinok said:

I think this thread is good practice for the former regime to get ready for facing southern football programs.

Like Liberty and UTSA?

-- Barack Obama
    xiledinok
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Like Liberty and UTSA?

I don't think Santa Anna was a southerner. You didn't major in history did you?

A school loaded with online students led by a political televangelist pandering for old people's money doesn't fly well. Think Ole Miss, not Jim, Tammy and Ian.
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Like Liberty and UTSA?

A school loaded with online students led by a political televangelist pandering for old people's money doesn't fly well. Think Ole Miss, not Jim, Tammy and Ian.
    You mean Virginia would not be considered a southern state? My bad. That guess that GED is not worth the paper it is printed on.

-- Barack Obama
    xiledinok
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Like Liberty and UTSA?

You mean Virginia would not be considered a southern state? My bad. That guess that GED is not worth the paper it's printed on.

UT Laredo is in Texas. Southern?

Hampton is in Virginia. Southern?

What makes Liberty a southern school other than big Bible studies?
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Like Liberty and UTSA?

You mean Virginia would not be considered a southern state? My bad. That guess that GED is not worth the paper it's printed on.

UT Laredo is in Texas. Southern?

Hampton is in Virginia. Southern?

What makes Liberty a southern school other than big Bible studies?

-- Barack Obama
    xiledinok
    You think perhaps Baby Briles would have donated his bowl bonus to UH's general scholarship fund after quitting. Instead of pocketing money, do something for others. It wouldn't be so easy to give people a clear picture of his quitter self.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    xiledinok said:

You think perhaps Baby Briles would have donated his bowl bonus to UH's general scholarship fund after quitting. Instead of pocketing money, do something for others. It wouldn't be so easy to give people a clear picture of his quitter self.

Most people don't donate their year end bonus to their previous employer when they are leaving for another job. That is unless their name is xiledinok. Baby Briles got a better job for more pay. Get over it.

-- Barack Obama
    EvilTroyAndAbed
    BU82EX said:

Once again KB's true colors come to light and this time at UH's expense. He quit on Baylor before the TCU game and with FSU job in his back pocket he quit on UH tonight. Once a quitter, always a quitter.
    Didn't realize KB coached the defense.
    xiledinok
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Most people don't donate their year end bonus to their previous employer when they are leaving for another job. That is unless their name is xiledinok. Baby Briles got a better job for more pay. Get over it.

You sure do complain a lot about Rhule while praising those former regime fools. You best get ready for the abuse other schools to going to inflict on them.

I just think he has no character or integrity. Others must feel that way also because he ended up with a morals clause at Florida State. I could care less about his money. Obviously, money doesn't make a man.

Robert E. Lee? Does the former regime think players are slaves like Lebron said about the NFL this week? Use them up and then get rid of them.
    RD2WINAGNBEAR86
    xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

You sure do complain a lot about Rhule while praising those former regime fools. You best get ready for the abuse other schools to going to inflict on them.

I just think he has no character or integrity. Others must feel that way also because he ended up with a morals clause at Florida State. I could care less about his money. Obviously, money doesn't make a man.

Robert E. Lee? Does the former regime think players are slaves like Lebron said about the NFL this week? Use them up and then get rid of them.

I think Matt Rhule is a very nice man and LeBron James is a very good basketball player. We will just leave it at that.

-- Barack Obama
    PartyBear
    Briles is now officially the OC at FSU. Does anyone know if he got a spot for Clement's there?
    boognish_bear
    boognish_bear
    boognish_bear
    boognish_bear
    From the article:

"But despite that not being officially connected to the scandal, Briles was convicted in the court of public opinion with many wondering how he couldn't have known about 52 alleged rapes by 31 football players with his father in charge of the program."

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.