Story Poster
Baylor Baseball

Activate ESPN+ through SicEm365 for exclusive Baylor related content

September 1, 2019

ESPN+ Free Trial! Advertisement

Are you ready for college football season? You might believe you are, but if you’re a fan of Baylor Athletics, you won’t be ready entirely until you sign up for ESPN+.

Get started with your ESPN+ registration now!

ESPN+ is $5.00 per month subscription that will give you access to the Big 12 content not just during football season, but on year around coverage for all sports.

Reminder: Baylor’s first game of 2019 will be streamed on ESPN+!

The network will include content generated directly by Baylor Athletics — not the generic Texas and Oklahoma heavy content regularly seen in other locations. According to SportsBusinessDaily.com, Baylor will provide at least “50 exclusive events per year, including at least one football game, any spring football game and any basketball game that is not on an ESPN linear network.” Content pieces such as coaching shows, recruiting shows and signing day specials as well as live special events like graduation celebrations, Hall of Fame Ceremonies and more will be included.

This is great news for Baylor fans who itch for more content during the season or during the offseason, but better news for SicEm365 Premium and non-premium members is that making a commitment to ESPN+ through SicEm365 will directly benefit your experience on this website, provide a perk to SicEm365 Annual members, and even benefit SicEm365’s longterm vision.

• All Baylor related content on ESPN+ will be linked through a feed directly available on SicEm365.com  to make it easy for you to find new content without having to leave the website. This feed is currently being developed with intentions of having it functioning for the beginning on the season.

• SicEm365 Premium annual subscribers will receive an additional month added to their current plan  once the registration through ESPN+ is confirmed. If you are a current monthly subscriber, take advantage of the opportunity to upgrade your account before subscribing to ESPN+ to receive the additional month. (Note: If you subscribed to ESPN+ and did not receive directions on how to claim your free month, click here.)

• Any SicEm365 Member who signs up for ESPN+ streaming directly through this article will help push the publication forward through an affilate sponsorship.

If you are unsure about making this decision at this time, please make sure to return to this article and use the links embedded to take full advantage of the offer!

Any questions before you get started? If not, click on one of the two ESPN+ buttons at the top or bottom of this article, the text link near the top, or right here!

ESPN+ Free Trial! Advertisement
Discussion from...

Activate ESPN+ through SicEm365 for exclusive Baylor related content

21,769 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jumpinjoe
DoubleBearClaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Soooo...we can all be friends again?
Sent from hybrid satellite phone.
Grizz Air
what about the big 12 network???
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
hodedofome
Grizz Air said:

Apparently this is the Big 12 network.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
hodedofome said:

Grizz Air said:

Apparently this is the Big 12 network.

Yes
dallas5star
Mods,

News just reported that ESPN+, Disney+, and Hulu will be $12.99 for all three when Disney+ launches Nov 2. Do you know how that would tie in if I subscribe to ESPN+ now?

FYI, I have 2 little kids and I really don't want to have to give Disney more money than necessary...
Brian Ethridge
Staff
dallas5star said:

Mods,

News just reported that ESPN+, Disney+, and Hulu will be $12.99 for all three when Disney+ launches Nov 2. Do you know how that would tie in if I subscribe to ESPN+ now?

FYI, I have 2 little kids and I really don't want to have to give Disney more money than necessary...

You'll be locked into all 3 vs. only wanting two. Disney is trying to bundle you, Clay Travis explained it.
BylrFan
will any sicem365 generated content end up on espn+?
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BylrFan said:

will any sicem365 generated content end up on espn+?

Hopefully
bear2be2
Gotta love paying for repackaged content that used to come included with your TV service at no additional cost.

ESPN+ is just all the ****ty programming that used to be put online for free with proof of a cable/satellite/streaming service subscription. Seeing it marketed as something different reminds me a lot of what's happened/is happening in the newspaper industry: charging more and more for a lesser product and trying to convince the consumer they're crazy for noticing.
Michibear
bear2be2 said:

Gotta love paying for repackaged content that used to come included with your TV service at no additional cost.

ESPN+ is just all the ****ty programming that used to be put online for free with proof of a cable/satellite/streaming service subscription. Seeing it marketed as something different reminds me a lot of what's happened/is happening in the newspaper industry: charging more and more for a lesser product and trying to convince the consumer they're crazy for noticing.
And yet, I'll pay because . . . Baylor football. (and Baylor basketball and Baylor baseball)
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Michibear said:

bear2be2 said:

And yet, I'll pay because . . . Baylor football. (and Baylor basketball and Baylor baseball)

And all the other sports.
MommaBear
So, does the ESPN+ subscription give you access to ALL ESPN programming similar to ESPN3 online pretty much did? I don't mind paying $5/month if it gives me all of ESPN, and not just a dozen or so games. Does it also offer replay? When 2 games conflict with each other, I did like the option of being able to watch a replay of the game I missed.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
MommaBear said:

So, does the ESPN+ subscription give you access to ALL ESPN programming similar to ESPN3 online pretty much did? I don't mind paying $5/month if it gives me all of ESPN, and not just a dozen or so games. Does it also offer replay? When 2 games conflict with each other, I did like the option of being able to watch a replay of the game I missed.
Yes, it is replacing ESPN3.

It also has on demand. I'm watching press conferences for KU and KSU now from this week. Baylor has three games in the next 7-10 days on the program with soccer 8/25, football 8/31, and soccer 8/30 already showing as scheduled for airing.

We also have created a direct link to all the Baylor events on the streaming HERE
tacobear
Will content be recordable for watching at a later time? When I attend the games, I like to be able to re-watch the recorded show when I get home.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
tacobear said:

Will content be recordable for watching at a later time? When I attend the games, I like to be able to re-watch the recorded show when I get home.

There is a huge listing of games available on demand.
Pecos 45
I signed up for ESPN + and am watching the Bears v SFA now!!!
Thanks, Brian!
Out here in west Texas, pulling for the Bears!!!
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Pecos 45 said:

I signed up for ESPN + and am watching the Bears v SFA now!!!
Thanks, Brian!
Out here in west Texas, pulling for the Bears!!!
Glad you could see it.

It's now available to watch again for those that want to do so.
Timbear
I'll have to eat crow. Watched the game thru Roku on ESPN +, and really enjoyed it.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
We installed internet at the tailgate for the game and it worked great for us on WiFi. Used the app for ESPN games and was easy to switch between.
goodDay14
Quote:

my ip birthday wishes tneb
Wineguy89
I already had an account when I went to sign up (nice money management huh?). That said I've not been able to link into the SicEm extra content. Not sure what's up with that. Helpful directions to correct appreciated.
jumpinjoe
I have yet to figure out how to watch ESPN+ on my 50" TV rather than my cellphone. Any ideas anyone?
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.