Story Poster
Photo by © Jerome Miron - USAToday
Baylor Football

Ten Things: Baylor vs. UTSA

September 7, 2019

In the final of a three game series, Baylor and UTSA squared off on September 7. Here are the ten things seen during the game.

1. It is hot. I mean hotter than liquid magma.
  2. Two series, two sacks for Baylor defense
  3. Trestan Ebner‍ is electric. 
  4. Denzel Mims‍ came to play
  5. Oh my Grayland Arnold‍ 
  6. Total domination
  7. Bohanan starts the 2nd half... and oh my
  8. Chris Miller‍ is a heat seeking missile.
  9. Offensive line and defensive line have gelled today.
  10. Trusting the process
Discussion from...

Ten Things: Baylor vs. UTSA

6,288 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by boognish_bear
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know it was UTSA but that game was a pleasure to watch. I hope UTSA is not as bad as the Bears made them look today. Said another way I hope the Bears are as good as they looked today.

And well said in your 10.
Grizz Air
11. Why does Hasty get so many carries when we have Ebner, Lovett, Sqwirl, and Jones?
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Oldbear83
Thanks Brian. If today was an accurate preview, the Bears are going to win 10 games or more this season!
BUGWBBear
Waco police said it was 181 degrees on the field, so you're not far off.
hodedofome
Miller is like a skinnier Ahmad Dixon but somehow he hits just as hard. Tough kid, hope he doesn't injure himself hitting like that. He is definitely living up to his high school highlight tape where he was flying around making all sorts of crazy tackles.
boognish_bear
hodedofome said:

Miller is like a skinnier Ahmad Dixon but somehow he hits just as hard. Tough kid, hope he doesn't injure himself hitting like that. He is definitely living up to his high school highlight tape where he was flying around making all sorts of crazy tackles.

It seems like it would be physically impossible to lay the wood like he does at 190 lbs. That dude is fun to watch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.