Story Poster
Baylor Basketball

New Member Special: $5.00 until Dec. 31 — This week only!

September 29, 2019

Baylor football begins Big 12 play this weekend against Iowa State and SicEm365 wants to offer new members a chance to try out our premium content until the end of the year for only $5.00! 

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP HERE!

Special Frequently Asked Questions 

• How long will I have premium access? Until Dec. 31, 2019

• When do I need to sign up by? You have until Sunday, September 29th at 11:59:59 p.m. to take advantage of this terrific offer! 

• How do I know if I am eligble? If you’ve never been a monthly or annual subscriber to SicEm365 Premium you can take advantage of this offer!

• How much does this special cost? You will get three months of access for a single payment of $5.00!

Why is it important to to take advantage of this special? The next three months are the busiest time of the athletic year! 

Upcoming Key Dates for Baylor Athletics

September 28 — Your 3-0 Bears open Big 12 play against Iowa State

• 10/12 vs. Texas Tech
  • 11/16 vs. Oklahoma
  • 11/23 vs. Texas

October 25 — Baylor Women’s Basketball opens the 2019-2020 season

• 11/28 vs. Washington State
  • 11/29 vs. Indiana
  • 11/30 vs. South Carolina
  • 12/4 vs. Georgia

November 5 — Baylor Men’s Basketball opens the 2019-2020 season 

• 11/8 vs. Washington
  • 11/22 vs. Utah
  • 11/24 vs. Villanova
  • 12/7 vs. Arizona
  • 12/10 vs. Butler

December 18-20 — Early National Signing Period

Football
Sponsored by

New Member Special: $5.00 until Dec. 31 — This week only!

14,077 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Brian Ethridge
Karab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I only see the typical subscription models and 7 different choices for a $1 a week trial available
historian
I only see the standard subscription choices and a couple specials with code that I think have already expired.

Also, the Oklahoma football game is November 16 & the Texas game is November 23. Nov 9 is @ TCU.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
HTown_Strong
Not seeing the $5 option.
It was a block on Zoubek!!!!
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Colt can correct me on this but I believe this option is only for people that have never subscribed to premium before. If you have subscribed in the past, you won't see the $5 option.
Aliceinbubbleland
This board is dead. Is there any other fan base that charges for their Forum?
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Aliceinbubbleland said:

This board is dead. Is there any other fan base that charges for their Forum?
is this a serious question?
Aliceinbubbleland
Yes.
historian
There are plenty of online forums with premium options. It makes sense that the people working hard to provide news to us and a free forum for people to discuss their favorite team should be compensated.
Aliceinbubbleland
historian said:

There are plenty of online forums with premium options. It makes sense that the people working hard to provide news to us and a free forum for people to discuss their favorite team should be compensated.
surly horns are free. aggs whatever they call it are free, isu free, ou free. I am not talking about apps like Sports Illustrated. I'm talking about fan forms for their team.

historian
This site has lots of free forums and some premium ones as well. That's how entrepreneurialism sometimes works.
MilliVanilli
Aliceinbubbleland said:

historian said:

surly horns are free. aggs whatever they call it are free, isu free, ou free. I am not talking about apps like Sports Illustrated. I'm talking about fan forms for their team.

Guess you better start one and leave this one since you're unhappy.

Bye.
Cup_Protector
Ashley Hodge said:

Colt can correct me on this but I believe this option is only for people that have never subscribed to premium before. If you have subscribed in the past, you won't see the $5 option.
I've never signed up for premium but also can't find the option for $5...hope this helps
Aliceinbubbleland
MilliVanilli said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

historian said:

Guess you better start one and leave this one since you're unhappy. Bye.

I'm just unhappy because we don't have more than 30 fans. And of those 30 you are responsible for 80% of the clutter.
MilliVanilli
Aliceinbubbleland said:

MilliVanilli said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

historian said:

Guess you better start one and leave this one since you're unhappy. Bye.

I'm just unhappy because we don't have more than 30 fans. And of those 30 you are responsible for 80% of the clutter.
Start a forum and quit griping about your self-perpetuated pollution.
Karab
Ashley Hodge said:

It shows up now. But at the time of posting it didn't.

Does the Premium side enforce any rules on thread hijacking?
Cup_Protector
Karab said:

Ashley Hodge said:

I have an option to try premium for a week for $1 but not the 3 months for $5. Am I missing something?
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Karab said:

Ashley Hodge said:

we do moderate the premium boards more strictly but not overboard.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Cup_Protector said:

Karab said:

Ashley Hodge said:

I have an option to try premium for a week for $1 but not the 3 months for $5. Am I missing something?
can you text or email me a screenshot of what you are seeing? ashleyhodge@yahoo.com is email; 817-721-8611 is text
Colt B.
Staff
If you were having issues finding the $5.00 option, it should be available now to you. There were issues with it reading some new and old accounts correctly, but should be fine now.
Colt B.
Staff
Karab said:

Ashley Hodge said:

There was a glitch for some of the new and old accounts. It should be there now if you're still interested.
Colt B.
Staff
Aliceinbubbleland said:

historian said:

The entire 247sports network has free and premium options. Rivals.com has both options.

Yes, SicEm365 has free message board options as well. In fact, you're posting on it right now. We are approaching 2,200 premium subscribers on SicEm365 at the moment and the message board is extremely active. $5.00 for 3 months will give you a really good taste. Hope you decide to try it!
Colt B.
Staff
HTown_Strong said:

It should be there now. Sorry for the issues.
Aliceinbubbleland
Not there for me either. I'm ready to sign on. Anything to stop chatting with the same 16 people
Aliceinbubbleland
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Not there for me either. I'm ready to sign on. Anything to stop chatting with the same 16 people
It worked.
Shakesbear
I see a "Big XII Football special" for $5, but it ends on 12/24, not 12/31, and it auto renews? I was a paying member of BaylorFans, but have not been a paying member over since the switch.
Retreat Hell! We just got here! The 2/5
Colt B.
Staff
Shakesbear said:

I see a "Big XII Football special" for $5, but it ends on 12/24, not 12/31, and it auto renews? I was a paying member of BaylorFans, but have not been a paying member over since the switch.
We are working to get the end date to be 12/31. It's a three-month promo that's picking up on the day you register currently.

Auto renew can be turned off once you start the trial if you choose. .
Stranger
Colt B. said:

HTown_Strong said:

It's still not there
I'm a Bearbacker
86bear
I am also not seeing the $5/3 month option
86bear
Doesn't show up on the mobile version of the page but it does show up on the desktop version.
Colt B.
Staff
Stranger said:

Colt B. said:

HTown_Strong said:

It's still not there
Were you a comped member of the premium side when we merged with BFs?
Colt B.
Staff
86bear said:

Doesn't show up on the mobile version of the page but it does show up on the desktop version.
Thanks, just noticed you signed up as well. We appreciate you giving us a shot. Hope you enjoy it!
slimecap
I encourage Baylor fans to try the trial subscription to Premium Board Sic 'em 365. The staff presents innovative products that are not available even on other premium athletic sites:
FRO Fact Rumor Opinion Weekly in-depth insight column that bridges the gap between vague rumors and the facts behind the scenes
Football Whiteboard Detail examination of play-calling that makes you feel like you are sitting inside a coaching clinic at a staff meeting
Recruiting Information that is difficult to find from obscure sources for all Baylor sports

I paid for my monthly Premium subscription by eliminating one drive-thru trip to Whataburger a month for my family ... and they don't even notice it!
Brian Ethridge
Staff
slimecap said:

I encourage Baylor fans to try the trial subscription to Premium Board Sic 'em 365. The staff presents innovative products that are not available even on other premium athletic sites:
FRO Fact Rumor Opinion Weekly in-depth insight column that bridges the gap between vague rumors and the facts behind the scenes
Football Whiteboard Detail examination of play-calling that makes you feel like you are sitting inside a coaching clinic at a staff meeting
Recruiting Information that is difficult to find from obscure sources for all Baylor sports

I paid for my monthly Premium subscription by eliminating one drive-thru trip to Whataburger a month for my family ... and they don't even notice it!
and if you haven't seen the interviews with the basketball team by King and the team, you'll want to see the next installation.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.