Football
Sponsored by

DEC rules Mt. Vernon may forfeit up to 5 games for playing ineligible players

33,548 Views | 274 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by kevinwood
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every time Cab gets busted, he's a victim. They knew damn well what they were doing and now it's time to pass blame.

Eball, what size was your district?
Eball
trey3216 said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

ColomboLQ said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

This case is a little different in that the kids in question were cleared before being ruled ineligible. But the fact that there were four or five kids that needed DEC hearings should raise flags/eyeballs. That's a huge number in one year for a 3A high school. In Briles' situation, he should be extra cautious when taking on transfers of questionable eligibility. All of the coaches I work with regularly are and they don't have Briles' baggage.
It isn't Briles decision to allow attendance at MV. If kids live in MV attendance zone, it is a right.

Playing athletics is a limited right. Living in the attendance zone doesn't mean you make the varsity.

The determination as to the motive for the transfer belongs to the DEC. The DEC approved before they disapproved. The vote for disapproval was unanimous, meaning the Mt Vernon rep voted 'no'.

5 transfers wanting to play for a coach seems like a positive for the coach.

It may be a positive for the coach. It's also against UIL rules if that was their primary motivation for transferring. I know CAB fans like to absolve him of all responsibility beyond minimum requirements and what is plausibly deniable. But trust me when I tell you that most head coaches and athletic directors don't have these issues because they take a more proactive approach.
Are you actually saying that a coach who had hardly even stepped on the campus before Fall practice orchestrated some illegal transfer of players from across the ocean? Let go of it man.
I'm not saying that at all. I'm not accusing Art of recruiting the players. No one is that I'm aware of. What I'm suggesting is he either failed to do his due diligence or intentionally overlooked some pretty big warning signs before putting them on varsity and utilizing their talents, which would follow the exact same pattern that got him in trouble here.
So, the DEC clears them to play on the varsity. The coach should then punish them and put them on the JV until he can do an investigation to see if the DEC's decision was wrong?
Some people on this site will apply a different set of rules to Briles just because it's Briles. That guy literally owns several people on this site.istrict
It amazes me how willing people are to state an opinion or take a side when they don't have a clue about the facts or the rules that apply...Everything that happened here is what happens all the time across Texas when kids transfer...this is a non story other than for the town of Mt Vernon and the district in every other case like this but because CAB is the coach...you have the obsessed ones aiming at his complete destruction chiming in and making it a bigger story than it is.

Predictable response. Sounds like the guy who leaves the bar at closing time with everyone else and he's had 5 beers, gets pulled over and gets a DUI. Then starts barking at the cops that the guy in the car in front of him had 12 beers. You can't ***** and moan when you get caught that everyone's doing it. You're the one that got caught doing it.

When you're under that much scrutiny to begin with, you might take a higher level of precaution.

Served on local school board and kids who played UIL sports. Every year kids transfer and their reasons are scrutinized. Every year some are ruled to have transferred for athletic reasons some are not. There appeals filed. It is not on coaches or schools but kids and parents. To move for right reasons and correctly handle paperwork. Coaches really are not involved and only in specific situations where a coach specifically recruits a player is that coach likely to get in trouble. Most of the time it is parents and kids wanting to go to specific programs. You sir are uninformed and full of bias and prejudice. You would make a great candidate to be the leader of a mob that carried out vigilante justice..,,
Is it on the kids and parents that Lynx was working as a part time assistant when not employed by the School District, and he was in fact, the family that the students in question came to live near? He's related to the kids through marriage. It's not a good look. That's what I've been saying all along.

I'm not full of bias and prejudice by any stretch. I'm calling a spade a spade because right now it looks like he's holding the Ace and the Queen, but he's playing Hearts, not Spades.
I can't believe you of all people would be arguing the absurdities of rules which allow for no exception or decisions based on a case by case basis...who does not move sometimes to be close to family or as a result of a families recommendation? I certainly would not fault Lynx for telling his family (Brother -in-laws?) that Mt Vernon and Cab would be a great fit for them? But because he does that means they moved for athletic purposes? What's crazy is that the parents were moving for work...yet if they consider what is a good fit for their two sons athletically no matter where they go they would have moved for athletic purposes and so therefor disallowed to compete at varsity level for a year...

Lynx is not a coach at Mt Vernon...someone alleged that they saw him with a headset and that he was a volunteer coach...you know he is clearly not supposed to do that and if he did and CAB agreed to it or participated in doing it then he is deserving of the public reprimand...a loud hand slap instead of a go stand in the corner for 30 minutes...very minor and very possibly refuted on appeal. Yet you and others trumpet it as if it were under the table payments of cash (can you say quid pro quo).

They started with the narrative that CAB recruited ineligible players and that there would be a forfeiture of games but when all that fell through they say well CAB used Lynx to recruit his family who was moving to area and had two good athletes...All of this transpired before CAB even got back to Mt Vernon and the job....the confirmation that they did move for a legitimate reason Dad's employment has never been in doubt. I guess that Lynx is not supposed to communicate at all with his family about anything related to football...I get it that it is unique but it is not necessarily nefarious. Lynx knows CABS system and has run it at QB and receiver...his brother in laws play for CAB...but yet he can't help them in any way? That just seems silly to me.
BaylorRocks
This is the dumbest thing ever, by the media. They (media / social media heroes / the trolls on this free site / etc) all want attention and clicks, and Coach Briles is an easy meal ticket punch for them still, so they track and pile on immediately anytime anything happens around this man. Sad....and amusing all at the same time. Their is NO recruiting in high school football, and Coach Briles had nothing to do with those kids moving into the area. This same event/scenario plays out in many school districts across the state every year and you never hear a thing about them. But this one......Satan has appeared and is walking the earth. This is all simply the feeding frenzy that still surrounds CAB. Hopefully, as many opine on here, it will go away soon and let this man go.

Sic'em
Leonidas
Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

ColomboLQ said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

This case is a little different in that the kids in question were cleared before being ruled ineligible. But the fact that there were four or five kids that needed DEC hearings should raise flags/eyeballs. That's a huge number in one year for a 3A high school. In Briles' situation, he should be extra cautious when taking on transfers of questionable eligibility. All of the coaches I work with regularly are and they don't have Briles' baggage.
It isn't Briles decision to allow attendance at MV. If kids live in MV attendance zone, it is a right.

Playing athletics is a limited right. Living in the attendance zone doesn't mean you make the varsity.

The determination as to the motive for the transfer belongs to the DEC. The DEC approved before they disapproved. The vote for disapproval was unanimous, meaning the Mt Vernon rep voted 'no'.

It may be a positive for the coach. It's also against UIL rules if that was their primary motivation for transferring. I know CAB fans like to absolve him of all responsibility beyond minimum requirements and what is plausibly deniable. But trust me when I tell you that most head coaches and athletic directors don't have these issues because they take a more proactive approach.
Are you actually saying that a coach who had hardly even stepped on the campus before Fall practice orchestrated some illegal transfer of players from across the ocean? Let go of it man.
I'm not saying that at all. I'm not accusing Art of recruiting the players. No one is that I'm aware of. What I'm suggesting is he either failed to do his due diligence or intentionally overlooked some pretty big warning signs before putting them on varsity and utilizing their talents, which would follow the exact same pattern that got him in trouble here.
So, the DEC clears them to play on the varsity. The coach should then punish them and put them on the JV until he can do an investigation to see if the DEC's decision was wrong?
Some people on this site will apply a different set of rules to Briles just because it's Briles. That guy literally owns several people on this site.istrict
It amazes me how willing people are to state an opinion or take a side when they don't have a clue about the facts or the rules that apply...Everything that happened here is what happens all the time across Texas when kids transfer...this is a non story other than for the town of Mt Vernon and the district in every other case like this but because CAB is the coach...you have the obsessed ones aiming at his complete destruction chiming in and making it a bigger story than it is.

Predictable response. Sounds like the guy who leaves the bar at closing time with everyone else and he's had 5 beers, gets pulled over and gets a DUI. Then starts barking at the cops that the guy in the car in front of him had 12 beers. You can't ***** and moan when you get caught that everyone's doing it. You're the one that got caught doing it.

When you're under that much scrutiny to begin with, you might take a higher level of precaution.

Served on local school board and kids who played UIL sports. Every year kids transfer and their reasons are scrutinized. Every year some are ruled to have transferred for athletic reasons some are not. There appeals filed. It is not on coaches or schools but kids and parents. To move for right reasons and correctly handle paperwork. Coaches really are not involved and only in specific situations where a coach specifically recruits a player is that coach likely to get in trouble. Most of the time it is parents and kids wanting to go to specific programs. You sir are uninformed and full of bias and prejudice. You would make a great candidate to be the leader of a mob that carried out vigilante justice..,,
Is it on the kids and parents that Lynx was working as a part time assistant when not employed by the School District, and he was in fact, the family that the students in question came to live near? He's related to the kids through marriage. It's not a good look. That's what I've been saying all along.

I'm not full of bias and prejudice by any stretch. I'm calling a spade a spade because right now it looks like he's holding the Ace and the Queen, but he's playing Hearts, not Spades.
I can't believe you of all people would be arguing the absurdities of rules which allow for no exception or decisions based on a case by case basis...who does not move sometimes to be close to family or as a result of a families recommendation? I certainly would not fault Lynx for telling his family (Brother -in-laws?) that Mt Vernon and Cab would be a great fit for them? But because he does that means they moved for athletic purposes? What's crazy is that the parents were moving for work...yet if they consider what is a good fit for their two sons athletically no matter where they go they would have moved for athletic purposes and so therefor disallowed to compete at varsity level for a year...

Lynx is not a coach at Mt Vernon...someone alleged that they saw him with a headset and that he was a volunteer coach...you know he is clearly not supposed to do that and if he did and CAB agreed to it or participated in doing it then he is deserving of the public reprimand...a loud hand slap instead of a go stand in the corner for 30 minutes...very minor and very possibly refuted on appeal. Yet you and others trumpet it as if it were under the table payments of cash (can you say quid pro quo).

They started with the narrative that CAB recruited ineligible players. and that their would be a forfeiture of games but when all that fell through they say well CAB used Lynx to recruit his family who was moving to area and had two good athletes...All of this transpired before CAB even got back to Mt Vernon and the job....the confirmation that they did move for a legitimate reason Dad's employment has never been in doubt. I guess that Lynx is not supposed to communicate at all with his family about anything related to football...I get it that it is unique but it is not necessarily nefarious. Lynx knows CABS system and has run it at QB and receiver...his brother in laws play for CAB...but yet he can't help them in any way? That just seems silly to me.
I assume KWTX got it wrong in this story when they listed the coaches. The video includes footage of a practice. I do not know whether Lynx is one of the coaches shown on this video or not. The interviews are mainly with Colbert:

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Briles-brings-Baylor-heavy-coaching-staff-to-comeback--524559071.html

MilliVanilli
zunooreo said:

This is the dumbest thing ever, by the media. They (media / social media heroes / the trolls on this free site / etc) all want attention and clicks, and Coach Briles is an easy meal ticket punch for them still, so they track and pile on immediately anytime anything happens around this man. Sad....and amusing all at the same time. Their is NO recruiting in high school football, and Coach Briles had nothing to do with those kids moving into the area. This same event/scenario plays out in many school districts across the state every year and you never hear a thing about them. But this one......Satan has appeared and is walking the earth. This is all simply the feeding frenzy that still surrounds CAB. Hopefully, as many opine on here, it will go away soon and let this man go.

Sic'em
You're partially correct that this is not remotely newsworthy.

But, the idea that scandal after scandal that befalls Briles is some conspiracy against him is just sticking your head in the sand. no one is a victim this much, it's time to come to terms with reality that unscrupulous practice has followed him since Stephenville.

His name is mud, I share your Briles fatigue, and am bored with him. He should be let go and left alone in full.

Dman
Page 7....Baylor is 5-0 and its homecoming...and we have insecure flowers who are still worried about the big bad boogie man and see him in their sleep keeping this thread alive.

2 kids were ruled eligible. Now they're not. Not one game is forfeited. This is the BIGGEST mountain out a mole hill ever. Despite the efforts of "experts" claiming this is a HUGE controversy. Its not

This is straight "off-season" crap when there isn't football to talk about. Pathetic..

historian
Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

You'll never convince me of the need for eligibility rules when a family lives in the district. The reasons people move are irrelevant.

That s- has gone on for decades. I'd like to see these politicians send their kids to the crap inner city schools these kids leave...
I think realtors are complicit in this obviously illegal activity. They are always touting the schools in the neighborhood when showing you houses. And schools should not be allowed to put their awards and accolades on signs around the school and in literature they disseminate or websites they maintain. We don't need to be enticed into moving by exemplary ratings and the like. That stuff about advertising championships on water towers and such has got to go! We have also got to stop police departments from compiling crime statistics. Don't they know that safe schools and neighborhoods are like crack to a soccer mom? People with kids should have to live in their original place until all of their kids are out of school. /s

Brilliant! I almost did not recognize the sarcasm.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Thee University
Dman said:

Page 7....Baylor is 5-0 and its homecoming...and we have insecure flowers who are still worried about the big bad boogie man and see him in their sleep keeping this thread alive.

2 kids were ruled eligible. Now they're not. Not one game is forfeited. This is the BIGGEST mountain out a mole hill ever. Despite the efforts of "experts" claiming this is a HUGE controversy. Its not

This is straight "off-season" crap when there isn't football to talk about. Pathetic..

1,233 straight days of mourning, self flagellation and hysteria.

It's just not fair!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

It's just not fair!
Funny. I'm on the record for supporting and being excited about Rhule from day 1. Even an old has-been washed up jock needing to live in the past can't bring me down today. Wishing you all the best and Hoping you're at homecoming tomorrow getting all the "validation" you need to get through another year. Life is good.
drahthaar
All a bunch of horse biscuits. But there is one stupid, self-inflicted problem here: Hawthorne and his "position" gums up the works. UIL ought to look closely at Allen, Euless Trinity, Converse Judson, Westlakes, lake Travis for historical context. Nada will happen, largely because it is shallow wading but also because an original ruling was rescinded. A half-assed plaintiff attorney could bale a lot of hay on this one.
Eball
Leonidas said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

ColomboLQ said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

They started with the narrative that CAB recruited ineligible players. and that their would be a forfeiture of games but when all that fell through they say well CAB used Lynx to recruit his family who was moving to area and had two good athletes...All of this transpired before CAB even got back to Mt Vernon and the job....the confirmation that they did move for a legitimate reason Dad's employment has never been in doubt. I guess that Lynx is not supposed to communicate at all with his family about anything related to football...I get it that it is unique but it is not necessarily nefarious. Lynx knows CABS system and has run it at QB and receiver...his brother in laws play for CAB...but yet he can't help them in any way? That just seems silly to me.
I assume KWTX got it wrong in this story when they listed the coaches. The video includes footage of a practice. I do not know whether Lynx is one of the coaches shown on this video or not. The interviews are mainly with Colbert:

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Briles-brings-Baylor-heavy-coaching-staff-to-comeback--524559071.html

No idea...one of the stories I saw said that Lynx was not a coach and that the Public reprimand CAB received was for allowing a volunteer coach to coach allegedly...ie Lynx...who knows if any of these stories are factually correct. I also saw another story that Mt Vernon had verified to prior DEC that Lynx was not a coach or emee of Mt Vernon and was not coaching the brothers. Once again you would think some of those facts would be checked.
xiledinok
Eball, what size district were you a school board member?
RegentCoverup
historian said:

Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

You'll never convince me of the need for eligibility rules when a family lives in the district. The reasons people move are irrelevant.

That s- has gone on for decades. I'd like to see these politicians send their kids to the crap inner city schools these kids leave...
I think realtors are complicit in this obviously illegal activity. They are always touting the schools in the neighborhood when showing you houses. And schools should not be allowed to put their awards and accolades on signs around the school and in literature they disseminate or websites they maintain. We don't need to be enticed into moving by exemplary ratings and the like. That stuff about advertising championships on water towers and such has got to go! We have also got to stop police departments from compiling crime statistics. Don't they know that safe schools and neighborhoods are like crack to a soccer mom? People with kids should have to live in their original place until all of their kids are out of school. /s

Brilliant! I almost did not recognize the sarcasm.
And it ain't just football.

Any activity your kid can participate in, there are parents that literally hang around the district to try and discourage people that move in.

Thee University
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

It's just not fair!
Funny. I'm on the record for supporting and being excited about Rhule from day 1. Even an old has-been washed up jock needing to live in the past can't bring me down today. Wishing you all the best and Hoping you're at homecoming tomorrow getting all the "validation" you need to get through another year. Life is good.
Funny. You are constantly limp-wrist pillow fighting to keep your job as Art's HEAD Cheerleader. Day 1 on Rhule's wagon? Hardly. You might be excited now but you still get wood when Mt. Pleasant/Mt. Vernon/whatever 3A school Briles is at now tees up another 3A team with a losing record plays.

Validate? I'll let you validate my parking and then wash my car tomorrow morning in Waco. I'll take pictures of the KOT float so you won't miss a thing.

My life is great.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

It's just not fair!
Funny. You are constantly limp-wrist pillow fighting to keep your job as Art's HEAD Cheerleader. Day 1 on Rhule's wagon? Hardly. You might be excited now but you still get wood when Mt. Pleasant/Mt. Vernon/whatever 3A school Briles is at now tees up another 3A team with a losing record plays.

Validate? I'll let you validate my parking and then wash my car tomorrow morning in Waco. I'll take pictures of the KOT float so you won't miss a thing.

My life is great.

Find one post where I was negative about Rhule old man. Just one. Everyone here knows I've supported him VOCALLY from day 1. He didn't create this chaos. That has nothing to do with calling out your BS about everything else.

KOT. Not even close.

Let it go...live in the present. But you peaked in college and aren't relevant in the present, and that always been your problem. Is it time to tell us more about your glory years? I'm signing off this train wreck thread. It's almost game day! You and your groupies (both of them) can carry on
BaylorRocks
Hey Dman, please do the 99% of us who already have Thee on <Ignore> the following favor if you don't mind: If you must engage him in dialog please use the <Reply> (back arrow) option and not the <Quote and Reply> option (quote marks). That will help the rest of us not have to weed past the thread clutter of his tired agenda and alarmingly aggressive name-calling attacks against those with differing opinions.

Thank you, and Sic'em.
4th and Inches
Jeez... i am headed back to the pay side. This is homecoming weekend and our boys are 5-0... no need for me to wade around in this drivel. You will notice Thee and Milli are not paying members of this site. Small price to pay for a more enjoyable experience(plus the content is fantastic)
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Thee University
Gruvin said:

Jeez... i am headed back to the pay side. This is homecoming weekend and our boys are 5-0... no need for me to wade around in this drivel. You will notice Thee and Milli are not paying members of this site. Small price to pay for a more enjoyable experience(plus the content is fantastic)
I hear you.

I'm thinking about going to the paysite to escape the drama queens, CABers and assorted limp-wristers!

'
Thee University
zunooreo said:

Hey Dman, please do the 99% of us who already have Thee on <Ignore> the following favor if you don't mind: If you must engage him in dialog please use the <Reply> (back arrow) option and not the <Quote and Reply> option (quote marks). That will help the rest of us not have to weed past the thread clutter of his tired agenda and alarmingly aggressive name-calling attacks against those with differing opinions.

Thank you, and Sic'em.

You get what you deserve.

You EARN your new name CABer!

Head on back to Pleasantville.

xiledinok
Cab and his crew spit on the Baylor degrees at any chance. Outside his "on their knees crew", no one wants to be associated with him.

Eball, what size school district? I just don't buy your take on transfers. Trust me, doesn't seem like 6A.
SATXBear
Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

ColomboLQ said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

They started with the narrative that CAB recruited ineligible players and that there would be a forfeiture of games but when all that fell through they say well CAB used Lynx to recruit his family who was moving to area and had two good athletes...All of this transpired before CAB even got back to Mt Vernon and the job....the confirmation that they did move for a legitimate reason Dad's employment has never been in doubt. I guess that Lynx is not supposed to communicate at all with his family about anything related to football...I get it that it is unique but it is not necessarily nefarious. Lynx knows CABS system and has run it at QB and receiver...his brother in laws play for CAB...but yet he can't help them in any way? That just seems silly to me.

Eball
I love you man, but where do you come up with these fantastical ideas about Mt Vernon when you obviously have no clue what is going on in this nonissue debate? Not saying you are wrong, but your speculation is quite amazing to me.

All we know is that an article from a Dallas paper was sent out. Two kids were found eligible, but when more information came out they are now ineligible. Also, Briles had someone not employed by the district acting as a coach on the practice field. Nothing more.

I have no idea where you come up with these crazy speculative ideas because you absolutely do not know.
SATXBear
zunooreo said:

Sic'em

Once again, you do not know whether Briles was involved or not. Pure speculation. In the end this is a nonissue.
SATXBear
Dman said:

You call things crap when the discussion is not to your liking. Not cool. Nothing wrong with people discussing a topic. Get over yourself.
Eball
SATXBear said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

ColomboLQ said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

Eball
I love you man, but where do you come up with these fantastical ideas about Mt Vernon when you obviously have no clue what is going on in this nonissue debate? Not saying you are wrong, but your speculation is quite amazing to me.

All we know is that an article from a Dallas paper was sent out. Two kids were found eligible, but when more information came out they are now ineligible. Also, Briles had someone not employed by the district acting as a coach on the practice field. Nothing more.

I have no idea where you come up with these crazy speculative ideas because you absolutely do not know.
Are you drunk?
longtimebear
Malbec said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Yes Comrade.....that we be a good Communist type of law. Let's just remove their freedom.
Dman
SATXBear said:

Dman said:

You call things crap when the discussion is not to your liking. Not cool. Nothing wrong with people discussing a topic. Get over yourself.

It's homecoming..we are 5-0. Rhule is on a roll. And we have obsessed posters who see Briles in their sleep. This subject boils down to 2 kids who simply can't play out the rest of the season and not one game is being forfeited. Its not a controversy. It's weak. This kind of crap is all we had in the offseason when we couldn't talk actual football

Aren't you the one who said the free side needed more football talk? Make up your mind

But thanks for coming over from the high house (pay side) and blessing us with your presence. As you like to remind us
SATXBear
Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

It's homecoming..we are 5-0. Rhule is on a roll. And we have obsessed posters who see Briles in their sleep. This subject boils down to 2 kids who simply can't play out the rest of the season and not one game is being forfeited. Its not a controversy. It's weak. This kind of crap is all we had in the offseason when we couldn't talk actual football

Aren't you the one who said the free side needed more football talk? Make up your mind

But thanks for coming over from the high house (pay side) and blessing us with your presence. As you like to remind us

Weak response. You just repeated what I said. Any time I read a topic here, it seems like you feel compelled to moderate the free site. How come? It is a free board where people can talk.
Dman
SATXBear said:

Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

Weak response. You just repeated what I said. Any time I read a topic here, it seems like you feel compelled to moderate the free site. How come? It is a free board where people can talk.

Literally nothing I said is what you said. You're Clearly in need of attention tonight. You're going to have to find it somewhere else My strange little friend. Life in the real world is hopping tonight.
BBWCBear
Yawn...
MilliVanilli
Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

Literally nothing I said is what you said. You're Clearly in need of attention tonight. You're going to have to find it somewhere else My strange little friend. Life in the real world is hopping tonight.
Ferk, your home life must suck. Baylor is on the cusp of a potential 6-0 start and you are trying to get pedantic about Caber High.

Who gives a **** ?

BUGWBBear
Well, after a bye, Jefferson pounded them 47-16 tonight. Funny how there was no story. Thank God for Dave Campbell's Texas Football website.

Obviously nothing clicked on either side of the ball for Mt Vernon tonight.

Hopefully Baylor continues on...
SATXBear
Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

Do you ever get out of your basement or is the joy in your life just monitoring this board? Go out and get a real job like the rest of us. You will find true working relationships are better than your imaginary supervisor role here.
ColomboLQ
Eball said:

SATXBear said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

trey3216 said:

Eball said:

ColomboLQ said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Malbec said:

bear2be2 said:

Osodecentx said:

bear2be2 said:

Eball

Are you drunk?
No I just think his reading comprehension really blows.
Malbec
SATXBear said:

Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

SATXBear said:

Dman said:

Do you ever get out of your basement or is the joy in your life just monitoring this board? Go out and get a real job like the rest of us. You will find true working relationships are better than your imaginary supervisor role here.
Some good stuff going on in town this weekend. So after you get back from Homecoming Parade, catch our #1 Volleyball Lady Bears take out TCU on FSSW at 1PM and then watch our #22 gridiron Bears maul Texas Tech, have a safe drive home, get some rest, then catch some of this action:

Timbear
Mt. Vernon lost big time last night. Everybody's happy now in their District.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.