Story Poster
Baylor Basketball

Who will Baylor hire? Try SicEm365 Premium for $5 for 3 months access

January 12, 2020

Baylor is back on the hunt for a head coach with the news that Matt Rhule is off to the NFL after three years in Waco. As always, SicEm365 is already on top of things as we run down the rumors and chase the facts of the situation.

Try us today for $5.00 and you will have access to SicEm365 Premium for three months! This offer is valid until Sunday, Jan. 12 and will give you access through the late signing period and throughout the course of winter workouts and the conclusion of spring ball. 

Remember, this offer is only valid to first time subscribers! Previously premium members of any level are not eligible!

New: Where does Baylor go from here? What we’re hearing early on
New: Key notes from the initial launch of the search
New: Insider Q&A Session

Football
Sponsored by

Who will Baylor hire? Try SicEm365 Premium for $5 for 3 months access

15,566 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 74Bear
Big_Pumpin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mack said he's not going to comment until he is ready to introduce the new coach. What am I paying for?
historian
I would think it's the staff's speculation and analysis of various prospects--along with that of others who might have some wisdom to offer. Not to mention all the other information they provide for the entire season and in multiple sports. Big 12 play just began for MBB & WBB.
bmili34
Big_Pumpin said:

Mack said he's not going to comment until he is ready to introduce the new coach. What am I paying for?
Lots of speculation and egg on face with no one taking responsibility. Waste of time. They couldn't have been more wrong last time.
Colt B.
Staff
Big_Pumpin said:

There is a lot that goes into it other than what Mack Rhoades has said or will say publicly. I'm not here to beg anyone to sign up, but we have a 75% retention rate on our trial members and will provide a lot of background information as to what's going on in this search.
Colt B.
Staff
bmili34 said:

Big_Pumpin said:

Lots of speculation and egg on face with no one taking responsibility. Waste of time. They couldn't have been more wrong last time.
You're correct, 2016 was a difficult situation to navigate. New AD, zero communication from inside out to anyone because of lack of formed relationships, and a search process that carried six months because of the unique circumstances. We could only report the info we had, which was coming from contacts tied to candidates rather than contacts willing to speak from Baylor. A lot of things have changed since that time and we have 2.5x the subscription base that we did that time and are steadily growing.
pastortom55
Big_Pumpin said:

That's funny...seriously funny.
Bigkahunaww
Why not offer a renewal special rate for those that were premium and are not anymore.
Your offering $5.00 for three months, but the regular monthly fee is $18.
I'm sure your reporting and obtaining information from "sources" has gotten better, but it's just hard to justify
that monthly rate just to have some previed information earlier then everybody else.
Living the American dream in central Texas !
HuttoBear
Sound reasonable to me. You can Google Baylor Football, click on News. And all the information you would ever want is there.
HuttoBear
Are the players under some gag order? If not, why are we not talking to them, In addition, what do the new signees have to say, In particular, is the NCAA going to let them decomit? And what do potential signees have to say?
Colt B.
Staff
Bigkahunaww said:

Why not offer a renewal special rate for those that were premium and are not anymore.
Your offering $5.00 for three months, but the regular monthly fee is $18.
I'm sure your reporting and obtaining information from "sources" has gotten better, but it's just hard to justify
that monthly rate just to have some previed information earlier then everybody else.

We have a win back campaign for all premium users. If you're a previous premium user, you would have seen advertisements for it on the site when you first come to the site.

Additionally, it's not $18, it's $13.
modeup9
74Bear
I am an "ex" on the premium site. My leaving had nothing to do with the info. I thought they did a good job with that part. But if you did not agree with the pollyanna posters, the shredding you got was worse than on the open site. I got my belly full.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.