Football
Sponsored by

Any word on Coach McGuire ?

24,497 Views | 216 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Osouno
BUbackerinET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It would be contained in the first paragraph, if you don't see the first sentence of the first paragraph as being insulting, I don't know how to help you.

Here, let me help you out:

" The lack of appreciation some of you have for high school coaching experience is pretty crazy."

Not all of us have the knowledge of others about the high school coaching careers of our coaches.
BUBBFAN
Bleed Green said:

PervertedLittleTarts said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I was afraid this thread would be deleted fast,

It should have been
Jorkel
Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

You pay board kids keep talking big, we have a new coach trying to build a program.

And you McGuire fans are losing support by the minute.

I haven't said a word about CJM one way or the other except to say I hope he stays. That's it. But PLEASE keep putting words in my mouth and making yourself look like a bigger ass than usual, if that's possible.

And I would NEVER post my friends names here to appease a complete moron like you. But I'll introduce you to them face to face if you're man enough to show up, which I highly doubt.!

I'll come..can I have some of the food though...I'm just a struggling college student.
Wineguy89
Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

You pay board kids keep talking big, we have a new coach trying to build a program.

I haven't said a word about CJM one way or the other except to say I hope he stays. That's it. But PLEASE keep putting words in my mouth and making yourself look like a bigger ass than usual, if that's possible.

And I would NEVER post my friends names here to appease a complete moron like you. But I'll introduce you to them face to face if you're man enough to show up, which I highly doubt.!

I'll come..can I have some of the food though...I'm just a struggling college student.

You're in!! But only if you change your very "Aggy" like handle a little bit.
Every time I read it I think of one of their old QB's (and JK)
RegentCoverup
Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

And I would NEVER post my friends names here to appease a complete moron like you. But I'll introduce you to them face to face if you're man enough to show up, which I highly doubt.

Originally quoted by Wineguy.
Quote:

but I sure as hell know plenty of them and I talk to them a lot, including during the search. And NOTHING was leaked.

I'll just hang here, copying and pasting your original words. No matter how hard you try to spin them, they're still yours and yours alone.
Jorkel
Wineguy89 said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

First of all...it's an earthy name and of the regular folk. I'm not some fancy wine and cheese guy like you! In fact I don't even know how I got into Baylor amongst all the collared shirts and Rey bands.
Gunny Hartman
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

And I would NEVER post my friends names here to appease a complete moron like you. But I'll introduce you to them face to face if you're man enough to show up, which I highly doubt.

Quote:

but I sure as hell know plenty of them and I talk to them a lot, including during the search. And NOTHING was leaked.

I'll just hang here, copying and pasting your original words. No matter how hard you try to spin them, they're still yours and yours alone.

I don't know why you keep quoting that. I already confirmed that it's an accurate statement. Wineguy does know the people he says he does, he does talk to them often, and word of Aranda didn't leak until the 11th hour right before he was announced.
Wineguy89
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I don't need to spin anything. I know who I know, you don't, I knew what I knew, and you didn't, and I know for a fact nothing was leaked. I didn't even ask to be backed up about whom I know at BU and already was. But since you're so insecure about it Why don't you ask the MODS here and get their word on it. Go ahead mouth.....Ask them.

You really are making yourself look like a complete fool. But by all means, carry on. And don't say you weren't invited, because I offered and you pu-s-eed out completely. Because you KNOW you're wrong.

Now off to ignore for you. I have better things to do than argue with a trash can.

ydre2
Gunny Hartman said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Quote:

I don't know why you keep quoting that. I already confirmed that it's an accurate statement. Wineguy does know the people he says he does, he does talk to them often, and word of Aranda didn't leak until the 11th hour right before he was announced.

no no, he knows EVERYTHING and is ALWAYS right and we're all sheep
oh herro!
ydre2
Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I don't need to spin anything. I know who I know, you don't, I knew what I knew, and you didn't, and I know for a fact nothing was leaked. I didn't even ask to be backed up about whom I know at BU and already was. But since you're so insecure about it Why don't you ask the MODS here and get their word on it. Go ahead mouth.....Ask them.

You really are making yourself look like a complete fool. But by all means, carry on. And don't say you weren't invited, because I offered and you pu-s-eed out completely. Because you KNOW you're wrong.

Now off to ignore for you. I have better things to do than argue with a trash can.

I beat you by 30 min
oh herro!
Wineguy89
Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

First of all...it's an earthy name and of the regular folk. I'm not some fancy wine and cheese guy like you! In fact I don't even know how I got into Baylor amongst all the collared shirts and Rey bands.

That's funny!! I am far from fancy. And by all means come on by next Fall, with or without the Ray Bans
Wineguy89
smart man!! Unlike "tellmewhyyouhateme"
boognish_bear
I have been off the forums today and missed this five page McGuire thread breaking out....haven't read through it yet to see if there is any pertinent info in it

FWIW....JM tweeted this about 30 mins ago

boognish_bear
PartyBear
Hopefully the decision to offer McGuire was completely Aranda's.

That said I don't get the obsession over whether the defensive end coach stays, when we don't have an OC, RB coach, QB coach, WR coach. We have only one offense hire and it's Bell.
boognish_bear
The undisputed heavyweight of our conference OU apparently has interest in Joey so I wouldn't diminish his importance....it would be a double hit to lose his value at BU and add that value to the team we are chasing
Aliceinbubbleland
PartyBear said:

Hopefully the decision to offer McGuire was completely Aranda's.

That said I don't get the obsession over whether the defensive end coach stays, when we don't have an OC, RB coach, QB coach, WR coach. We have only one offense hire and it's Bell.
Me either. Move on.
PartyBear
boognish_bear said:

The undisputed heavyweight of our conference OU apparently has interest in Joey so I wouldn't diminish his importance....it would be a double hit to lose his value at BU and add that value to the team we are chasing

Unless they promote him to DC after next season if he goes there, he will only be there a season and be off to be a DC at a G5 if he is as hot as people here think.
boognish_bear
Staff is having fun with it

boognish_bear
Ok....he's staying....time to move forward now

LionBear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Quote:

Welcome back!
boognish_bear

Wineguy89
xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

Smoaky said on his show yesterday he'd be surprised if CJM hasn't announced one way or the other within the next 48 hours. Soo....today or tomorrow seem likely for an answer. I trust Smoaky's opinion.

Well, Smoaky and you are getting shutout it seems. I'll just wait for the Noze since it's about money. It's not the regents tab paying for this one.

I honestly doubt that. Even the OU mods are saying BU is offering the most money for him. And I'll stick with we get an answer today or tomorrow. This has zippo to do with the regents, just CJM weighing out his best options.

I thought Baylor offered more to him. I m just guessing those Noze will know about Joey prior to us.

boognish_bear

RegentCoverup
boognish_bear said:

Good for him, I think that's the best decision.
JXL
Gee, and the idiots on Surlyhorns, with a collective IQ equal to the current temperature at Point Barrow, Alaska, were saying this morning that McGuire was going to Texas.
boognish_bear
JXL said:

Gee, and the idiots on Surlyhorns, with a collective IQ equal to the current temperature at Point Barrow, Alaska, were saying this morning that McGuire was going to Texas.

If they got their hopes up and whiffed that makes this even better

Sic'em Joey
Aliceinbubbleland
JXL said:

They are saving their money for basketball.
xiledinok
Wineguy89 said:

xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

Smoaky said on his show yesterday he'd be surprised if CJM hasn't announced one way or the other within the next 48 hours. Soo....today or tomorrow seem likely for an answer. I trust Smoaky's opinion.

Well, Smoaky and you are getting shutout it seems. I'll just wait for the Noze since it's about money. It's not the regents tab paying for this one.

I honestly doubt that. Even the OU mods are saying BU is offering the most money for him. And I'll stick with we get an answer today or tomorrow. This has zippo to do with the regents, just CJM weighing out his best options.

I thought Baylor offered more to him. I m just guessing those Noze will know about Joey prior to us.

They might have chose not to tell us.
Doesn't matter because they did us right with the head coaching search.
I like the fact non regents knew before regents. Doesn't surprise me.
Wineguy89
xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

xiledinok said:

Wineguy89 said:

They might have chose not to tell us.
Doesn't matter because they did us right with the head coaching search.
I like the fact non regents knew before regents. Doesn't surprise me.

Brother I have not EVER said or claimed to be an all knowing "regent guy". Nor was I here. Lay off that schtick please. I have politely said I do know people that I can get info from at times who are well connected.

They had NOTHING to do with Joey's decision. It was his. I'm glad Mack had the budget to do it. I've been polite to you all day because you've been somewhat reasonable for a change, but please lay off the regent conspiracy UFO theories for a bit. You were wrong about a NOZe KNOWING first about CDA and you were wrong about one knowing here.

Back down for a change.
BBWCBear
Whew!!! GLAD to hear.
boognish_bear
BUbackerinET
Dude, nobody on the poor mans side gives a crap about who you know - how about you take your arrogant self back over to the pay side and leave us lowly deplorable to fend for ourselves - I'm sure we'll all survive without your "salient insights"
RegentCoverup
Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Jorkel said:

Wineguy89 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OH, no, where will the poor unwashed go for straight talk from those illustrious regents?

Quote:

I can't wait til we find out another regent is in the sex toy business, that was brilliant!

RegentCoverup
BUbackerinET said:

Dude, nobody on the poor mans side gives a crap about who you know - how about you take your arrogant self back over to the pay side and leave us lowly deplorable to fend for ourselves - I'm sure we'll all survive without your "salient insights"

Exactly.

And if our board communicates the goings on of Baylor U to a guy drinking boxed wine at a tailgate as it's primary communication method, we're in for another scandal.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.