Football
Sponsored by

Coach Aranda's call for unity

25,339 Views | 234 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by boognish_bear
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
curtpenn said:

Waco1947 said:

curtpenn "You don't know me or what I believe.

You make a lot of assumptions. Projection much? Your bigotry and ignorance are showing."

So are these assumptions right, curtpenn?
Male?
Straight?
College Graduate?
Able Bodied body?
White?
50+
Did the characteristics affect your outlook on life?
For example: I think we can assume that Bill Gates' son was raised in a differently than you or i with certain advantages not available to us.

You should consider starting a separate thread re how characteristics affect one's "outlook on life" if that's of interest to you. Good idea.
I will. I hope you will respond.
BaylorBears_254
curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

I just want those who are against Obama, and black people in general to answer me this. This question will FULLY to determine where your mindset stands with people of color.

If Obama acted like Trump on social media, disrespected reporters, cussed at an NFL player, and many other unpleasant things...What would you call him behind the scenes? Be truthful...Because I can tell that a lot of you already have called this man the n word and many other words behind closed doors that you are AFRAID to say anywhere else and I've never met you a day in my life.

I say that to say, PRIVILEGE of being a white man in America and being able to get away with things that a minority wouldn't.

And don't steer THIS post off track. Answer the QUESTIONS above only.
What does "I just want those who are against Obama, and black people in general to answer me this" even mean to you? I despised Obama for his policies, not for being half black. Further, being opposed to the Marxist elements present within the BLM oeuvre does not = "against black people in general". Logic fail.

As to your questions, Americans would all be better off if we figured out a way to shrug off epithets of all sorts. Don't be such a snowflake. To gain respect, one has to exhibit respectfulness and traits/actions worthy of respect.

Once again, another who doesn't answer the question. If OBAMA HAD THE SAME ANTICS as Trump, what would you think of him!!

Oh so until an ENTIRE race (blacks mainly) "gains respect" they will forever be looked down on by whites with no respect? Gotcha.

"This is America"
FWIW, I think Trump can often be a sorry b-----astard, but at least his platform aligns with my core beliefs. OTOH, Obama was just a sorry b---astard and so are a great many SJW Marxist/Activist types. You are what your record says you are.

Just curious how much respect you afford rednecks, crackers, and other assorted white trash? See how that works?

Im someone who is not going to be biased and call it how I see it. No President is perfect. Obama had his flaws of course, but he also had his greater ways and to young/older black men/women, and minorities , it was much deeper, but I feel like you wouldn't technically get where im truly coming and that's no shot at you AT ALL. Trump has done good, but bad as well; not someone who people can look up to tho. But that's where beliefs and etc comes into play, so I'll leave it at that.

You're right, respect is earned, but how can it be earned when you're judged and not given the opportunity by some bad apples in the pile? Every race has a bad apple...am I right or wrong?
" Im someone who is not going to be biased... but I feel like you wouldn't technically get where im truly coming and that's no shot at you AT ALL"

More logic fail + bigotry/prejudice. Why am I not surprised? You do the very thing you accuse others of doing. Ironic, no? At least you are able to recognize there are bad apples in every pile, e.g., Derek Chauvin.

I do the very thing of calling out those who are prejudice lol?

Ive stated from the very beginning that there are bad apples in each pile, which is why you can never use certain arguments for somewhat was race driven, but you're trapped in that privileged/bigotry mind of yours. Good day sir
Just grateful I'm not trapped in whatever idiocracy you inhabit - lol. You must be proud to so personify the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

And im grateful to not be trapped in such an estranged mind that doesn't look at the bigger picture in life and feels like their is only one dominant race in the world...ouch
The Trump Effect lol. Good day again sir.
You don't know me or what I believe.

"And im grateful to not be trapped in such an estranged mind that doesn't look at the bigger picture in life and feels like their is only one dominant race in the world...ouch"

You make a lot of assumptions. Projection much? Your bigotry and ignorance are showing.

Nerve struck again? You clearly have spoken about what you believe in lol. Be safe out here
curtpenn
BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

I just want those who are against Obama, and black people in general to answer me this. This question will FULLY to determine where your mindset stands with people of color.

If Obama acted like Trump on social media, disrespected reporters, cussed at an NFL player, and many other unpleasant things...What would you call him behind the scenes? Be truthful...Because I can tell that a lot of you already have called this man the n word and many other words behind closed doors that you are AFRAID to say anywhere else and I've never met you a day in my life.

I say that to say, PRIVILEGE of being a white man in America and being able to get away with things that a minority wouldn't.

What does "I just want those who are against Obama, and black people in general to answer me this" even mean to you? I despised Obama for his policies, not for being half black. Further, being opposed to the Marxist elements present within the BLM oeuvre does not = "against black people in general". Logic fail.

As to your questions, Americans would all be better off if we figured out a way to shrug off epithets of all sorts. Don't be such a snowflake. To gain respect, one has to exhibit respectfulness and traits/actions worthy of respect.

Once again, another who doesn't answer the question. If OBAMA HAD THE SAME ANTICS as Trump, what would you think of him!!

Oh so until an ENTIRE race (blacks mainly) "gains respect" they will forever be looked down on by whites with no respect? Gotcha.

"This is America"
FWIW, I think Trump can often be a sorry b-----astard, but at least his platform aligns with my core beliefs. OTOH, Obama was just a sorry b---astard and so are a great many SJW Marxist/Activist types. You are what your record says you are.

Just curious how much respect you afford rednecks, crackers, and other assorted white trash? See how that works?

Im someone who is not going to be biased and call it how I see it. No President is perfect. Obama had his flaws of course, but he also had his greater ways and to young/older black men/women, and minorities , it was much deeper, but I feel like you wouldn't technically get where im truly coming and that's no shot at you AT ALL. Trump has done good, but bad as well; not someone who people can look up to tho. But that's where beliefs and etc comes into play, so I'll leave it at that.

You're right, respect is earned, but how can it be earned when you're judged and not given the opportunity by some bad apples in the pile? Every race has a bad apple...am I right or wrong?
" Im someone who is not going to be biased... but I feel like you wouldn't technically get where im truly coming and that's no shot at you AT ALL"

More logic fail + bigotry/prejudice. Why am I not surprised? You do the very thing you accuse others of doing. Ironic, no? At least you are able to recognize there are bad apples in every pile, e.g., Derek Chauvin.

Ive stated from the very beginning that there are bad apples in each pile, which is why you can never use certain arguments for somewhat was race driven, but you're trapped in that privileged/bigotry mind of yours. Good day sir
Just grateful I'm not trapped in whatever idiocracy you inhabit - lol. You must be proud to so personify the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

And im grateful to not be trapped in such an estranged mind that doesn't look at the bigger picture in life and feels like their is only one dominant race in the world...ouch

"And im grateful to not be trapped in such an estranged mind that doesn't look at the bigger picture in life and feels like their is only one dominant race in the world...ouch"

You make a lot of assumptions. Projection much? Your bigotry and ignorance are showing.

Nerve struck again? You clearly have spoken about what you believe in lol. Be safe out here
If you have issues with what I believe, then perhaps you might attempt to make at least a semi-informed argument re my beliefs rather than continuing down your biased/bigoted pathway. Oh... what's that? You've got nothing?
BaylorBears_254
curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

"This is America"

If you have issues with what I believe, then perhaps you might attempt to make at least a semi-informed argument re my beliefs rather than continuing down your biased/bigoted pathway. Oh... what's that? You've got nothing?

The biased/bigot person is calling me biased and bigoted. Lol, make it make sense...You've already told me what you "claim" or what "beliefs" you have. Don't need you to give me a novel on it again...you rac...Have a great day lol.
curtpenn
BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

"This is America"

The biased/bigot person is calling me biased and bigoted. Lol, make it make sense...You've already told me what you "claim" or what "beliefs" you have. Don't need you to give me a novel on it again...you rac...Have a great day lol.

Yup. More nothing. Moron much?
BaylorBears_254
curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

"This is America"

Ouch you called me a moron...that hurts. Man i truly struck a nerve with you sir. Hey! Black Lives or Dog Lives lol?
curtpenn
BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

"This is America"

Ouch you called me a moron...that hurts. Man i truly struck a nerve with you sir. Hey! Black Lives or Dog Lives lol?
I'm really a little bit sorry I continue this dialogue with you because it's clear you are incapable of much beyond middle school level discourse and reasoning, if that. Guess that makes me a bigger fool though since I tend to persist beyond reason. Sorry. But, it does provide me some comic relief so, there's that at least. Thanks for playing.
BaylorBears_254
curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

curtpenn said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

"This is America"

I'm really a little bit sorry I continue this dialogue with you because it's clear you are incapable of much beyond middle school level discourse and reasoning, if that. Guess that makes me a bigger fool though since I tend to persist beyond reason. Sorry. But, it does provide me some comic relief so, there's that at least. Thanks for playing.

Feel how you want man, arguing with you I learned a lot about you as well, and I've let you know those things. So yes, stop talking and get the **** outta here man. Continue to love that ****ty lifestyle
wuzzybear
This thread has run its course. Should be deleted by now!
Russell Gym
Did this thread once have a steady relationship with the OP or just a one-night stand? Seems to have moved on, either way.
wuzzybear
BaylorBears_254 said:

Probably the same thing I am about to call you...but since you "can tell" and already what I am about to say I don't need to say it. By the way, your 3rd paragraph is not even a sentence. I don't know what you are trying to say.

This I do know. You must work for CNN or an affiliate bc you set up the question for an obvious answer, but let's break it down one by one:

1) acted like Trump on social media. ANS: I would throw it back in their face because they are disrespecting the office of the presidency. Their premise is off track, their questions are accusatory, and the higher ups call him treasonous, not fit, crazy before he even opens his mouth. I'm talkin' to you Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, et.al., cuz those are your real criminals right there. So Trump should just stay silent about all that? Yeah, right!

2) see 1) above.

3) cussed at an NFL player. It's about time we had a president who is a nationalist (I didn't say white nationalist) and who puts the USA in a better position to deal with allies and enemies. You can't let China and Europe get away with all they have just bc that is the way its always been done. Thats stupid and why we have free and open elections. I can't stand any NFL player who makes millions from living in this country who takes a knee to protest some issue that has nothing to do with Francis Scott Key's inspiration from seeing this country face down the enemy so we do not have to speak Japanese or German. Kaper***** should write a book to make his point instead of wearing socks that look like something an infant should have on.

4) many other unpleasant things. Give me a frickin break on this one. Just group em all into "unpleasant." You know what, I smell pretty unpleasant right now. Who cares? We live in an age where people are trying to destroy this country from the inside and well, from the outside too. But I'm sure you have nothing positive to say about the economy BEFORE the virus. I do believe that Trump's Tide Raised All Ships for 3 years except for the media cuz they don't care. They already get paid to spew their venom.

But it is nice of you to have such magical powers that you can tell what we all say behind closed doors and that you know we are afraid to say it public or anywhere else. Did I answer your questions above only or did I steer it off track. You've got to be kidding me. You put out a post that says DON'T STEER THIS POST OFF TRACK AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE ONLY and YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! You may be the most naive person ever to appear on a thread in the history of threads.

Obama sucked for his policies, quantitative easing x 4, using the word "stupidly" when referring to the Cambridge police. He did more to divide race in this country bc Jesse Jackson and Al Tax Evader Sharpton got to sign the WH logs one too many times and got to him. Trump may not have the class of Dwight D Eisenhower or JFK, but he is the man for job at this time. All networks out there edit their clips to fit their narrative. Why isn't Biden talking about Seattle...oh wait, he thinks Seattle is the capital of Washington.

What the heck do you want from all this anyway? It was certainly my pleasure to brief you on a few and sundry things!!!
wuzzybear
Well maybe this thread hasn't run its course after all. My bad for saying that and then posting again, but just when I think it's over I have to read some non-sense post from another person hung up on race, Trump, Obama, etc. Sometimes you just have to be a teacher or at least try to the unteachable. Oh well, so there is a couple more thread posts. Deal with it!
BaylorBears_254
wuzzybear said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Probably the same thing I am about to call you...but since you "can tell" and already what I am about to say I don't need to say it. By the way, your 3rd paragraph is not even a sentence. I don't know what you are trying to say.

This I do know. You must work for CNN or an affiliate bc you set up the question for an obvious answer, but let's break it down one by one:

1) acted like Trump on social media. ANS: I would throw it back in their face because they are disrespecting the office of the presidency. Their premise is off track, their questions are accusatory, and the higher ups call him treasonous, not fit, crazy before he even opens his mouth. I'm talkin' to you Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, et.al., cuz those are your real criminals right there. So Trump should just stay silent about all that? Yeah, right!

2) see 1) above.

3) cussed at an NFL player. It's about time we had a president who is a nationalist (I didn't say white nationalist) and who puts the USA in a better position to deal with allies and enemies. You can't let China and Europe get away with all they have just bc that is the way its always been done. Thats stupid and why we have free and open elections. I can't stand any NFL player who makes millions from living in this country who takes a knee to protest some issue that has nothing to do with Francis Scott Key's inspiration from seeing this country face down the enemy so we do not have to speak Japanese or German. Kaper***** should write a book to make his point instead of wearing socks that look like something an infant should have on.

4) many other unpleasant things. Give me a frickin break on this one. Just group em all into "unpleasant." You know what, I smell pretty unpleasant right now. Who cares? We live in an age where people are trying to destroy this country from the inside and well, from the outside too. But I'm sure you have nothing positive to say about the economy BEFORE the virus. I do believe that Trump's Tide Raised All Ships for 3 years except for the media cuz they don't care. They already get paid to spew their venom.

But it is nice of you to have such magical powers that you can tell what we all say behind closed doors and that you know we are afraid to say it public or anywhere else. Did I answer your questions above only or did I steer it off track. You've got to be kidding me. You put out a post that says DON'T STEER THIS POST OFF TRACK AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE ONLY and YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! You may be the most naive person ever to appear on a thread in the history of threads.

Obama sucked for his policies, quantitative easing x 4, using the word "stupidly" when referring to the Cambridge police. He did more to divide race in this country bc Jesse Jackson and Al Tax Evader Sharpton got to sign the WH logs one too many times and got to him. Trump may not have the class of Dwight D Eisenhower or JFK, but he is the man for job at this time. All networks out there edit their clips to fit their narrative. Why isn't Biden talking about Seattle...oh wait, he thinks Seattle is the capital of Washington.

What the heck do you want from all this anyway? It was certainly my pleasure to brief you on a few and sundry things!!!

Yawn, got bored after you first sentence. For someone to say a thread has run it's course, to then comment a NOVEL is hilarious.

1. So just because your president, that means you say what you want no matter how disrespectful it is? Got ya. I bet if Trump said jump, you say "how high" and if he told you to suck his dick, you'd say "how long"

1 again. Once again defending a president cussing out a NFL player lol, where is the class? As I said before, a lot of you show what type of people you are and boy are some of yall some true racist/prejudice B I T C H E S.

3. Before the virus i had the exact same feelings lol, none of my views "changed" because of a damn virus that is the equivalent of a ****in flu.

It's not rocket science on how some of you are behind this app with the things that are said lol. I'm sure some of you will sit in a minorities face and laugh with them, and go home and **** talk their culture and etc. If you DIDNT do these things, you wouldn't be so offended.

You say Obama did more to divide the country, but I don't recall him saying the KKK are "good people", like WHAT? Lmaoo. That comment alone DIVIDED people even more because it gave racist a pat on the back to know that they have a president who supports them. No "edit" needed for something like that to be said

With that said, good day sir...again. Had to be a teacher to a blind sheep as yourself again...
wuzzybear
You will never never never put a post on this thread that I will NOT respond to. To resort to acts of sexual inuendo I suppose is not beneath you. That is obvious. Everything you said is complete BS and you know it. You are just like the people who commit crimes in the face of law enforcement because YOU JUST ASSUME I am who I am. Only little children still use LOL as part of diatribe post.

You come in here and accuse me of the things I refuted in your soliloquy. Not one comment I made was racist. I could care less about all that. You know why? Because that is not the issue. You know damn well what the issue. IT IS USING RACISM AND SIMILAR ATTACKS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.. There are no apologies accepted anymore.. Burn it down why don't ya. Burn the whole damn country down bc of Trump. Man that will solve your issues. Obamas policies did suck and they still affect people now. HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING IT FULL CIRCLE. YET COULD NOT DO IT. The worst thing he ever did was leave the Middle East so our Christian Brothers could get their heads chopped off and then Obama could go have a relaxing game of golf.. Your generalities will never cut it with people. You want to talk about Trumps words but you can't handle his policies that created all time highs in the markets, lowest unemployment in history, etc. Bring up what he said by SHOWING ME THE QUOTE. THE ACTUAL QUOTE.

This country is doomed with people like you standing behind your veil not knowing what you are talking about. You are like Snoop Dog...tryin to sound all cool but we all know the truth.

These thugs running around are all on video and they will be hunted down soon by all available law enforcement, handcuffed on national TV and taken to jail and locked up til they have paid for their crimes. You are one of them. You haven't a clue what you are saying coming on here with general comments that are so lame and thinking you know all of us as if you are America's psychiatrist.. Let me use one of your iconic phrases....lol
BaylorBears_254
wuzzybear said:

You will never never never put a post on this thread that I will NOT respond to. To resort to acts of sexual inuendo I suppose is not beneath you. That is obvious. Everything you said is complete BS and you know it. You are just like the people who commit crimes in the face of law enforcement because YOU JUST ASSUME I am who I am. Only little children still use LOL as part of diatribe post.

You come in here and accuse me of the things I refuted in your soliloquy. Not one comment I made was racist. I could care less about all that. You know why? Because that is not the issue. You know damn well what the issue. IT IS USING RACISM AND SIMILAR ATTACKS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.. There are no apologies accepted anymore.. Burn it down why don't ya. Burn the whole damn country down bc of Trump. Man that will solve your issues. Obamas policies did suck and they still affect people now. HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING IT FULL CIRCLE. YET COULD NOT DO IT. The worst thing he ever did was leave the Middle East so our Christian Brothers could get their heads chopped off and then Obama could go have a relaxing game of golf.. Your generalities will never cut it with people. You want to talk about Trumps words but you can't handle his policies that created all time highs in the markets, lowest unemployment in history, etc. Bring up what he said by SHOWING ME THE QUOTE. THE ACTUAL QUOTE.

This country is doomed with people like you standing behind your veil not knowing what you are talking about. You are like Snoop Dog...tryin to sound all cool but we all know the truth.

These thugs running around are all on video and they will be hunted down soon by all available law enforcement, handcuffed on national TV and taken to jail and locked up til they have paid for their crimes. You are one of them. You haven't a clue what you are saying coming on here with general comments that are so lame and thinking you know all of us as if you are America's psychiatrist.. Let me use one of your iconic phrases....lol

To sum up your novel once again...Yes masta "lol".

Only a closet racist would get sooo offended at the things that are said lmao. Im dying laughing at you "wuzzy" LOL.

All facts masta, this country is doomed with people like YOU.
wuzzybear
You obviously want to control the narrative and you cannot say one thing I said as racist. That is not my issue. Your retorts are as that of a little boy. Oh wait, better not use "boy"...I assume you think that is racist as well. Certainly you will get your wish with your impish attitude. I was an English major so if I want to write a novel that is my prerogative. Spare me the Eudora Welty language. If you really want to speak that way you need to seriously read her short stories and novels. I'm sure you'll pick it up quite well. Bye now!
boognish_bear
Timbear
Is 254 still carrying on with his "masta" crap? Ridiculous. Why would he talk like that?
Wichitabear
Timbear said:

Is 254 still carrying on with his "masta" crap? Ridiculous. Why would he talk like that?
put him on ignore. I'm Sorry but he is just being an *** He thinks he is the judge and jury.
curtpenn
Timbear said:

Because he's an imbecile.
boognish_bear
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/memphis-football-black-lives-matter-sticker
boognish_bear
BU's Chair of Journalism, Public Relations and New Media

Timbear
Hey little Mia, do you care about the 100's Of minorities being killed and wounded on the streets of American cities every week by other minorities? Well, that's how 99% are killed.
Timbear
The problem with BLM's effort to end Racism, which Racism should definitely stop wherever it may be, is that there's no way to measure success or to know when America has accomplished it's goal. Hint : Protests and riots will never stop because no country is perfect. BLM is making so much money, they will keep our Society stirred up and as chaotic as they can because it's how they make their living.
wuzzybear
Timbear said:

The problem with BLM's effort to end Racism, which Racism should definitely stop wherever it may be, is that there's no way to measure success or to know when America has accomplished it's goal. Hint : Protests and riots will never stop because no country is perfect. BLM is making so much money, they will keep our Society stirred up and as chaotic as they can because it's how they make their living.
This!
boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.