Story Poster
Baylor Football Recruiting

The Woodlands 2022 OL Kaden Sieracki commits to Baylor

June 17, 2021

On Thursday Baylor received a commitment from The Woodlands (TX) High School 2022 offensive lineman Kaden Sieracki‍ following an unofficial visit yesterday.

The 6-foot-7, 320-pound prospect becomes commit No. 11 in the 2022 class and the fourth offensive lineman as he joins Coleton Price‍, Timothy Dawn‍ , and Bryce Simpson‍.

BAYLOR 2022 RECRUITING COMMITMENT LIST

Sieracki was offered by Baylor following his camp performance on June 5th where he impressed all of the coaches especially offensive line coach Eric Mateos. His brother Koltin Sieracki‍ in the 2024 class was also offered at this camp.

Baylor was his first Power Five offer. SMU and Texas Southern are currently his only other offers but that could change following his recent camp performances.

Discussion from...

The Woodlands 2022 OL Kaden Sieracki commits to Baylor

6,967 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BaylorRocks
baylor88bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
YES!!!
Yankee Bear
Big nasties. Love it!
ABC BEAR
6'7 & 320 pounds? If he grows any bigger he'll have to travel in two vehicles.
Ewalker80
Immediately joins Baylor's all mullet team (check out images when google him). On his official they need to take his picture with the mullet brothers and the natty trophy.
dave714
Hope BU knows what it doing. Offer list is weak.
BUbearinARK
dave714 said:

Hope BU knows what it doing. Offer list is weak.
Is this dave campbell who understands TX FB or just some random dave?
Ewalker80
In my view early commits are almost always good commits. (Not that they allpan out but that they are priority targets or high potential targets). They are not desperate at this point so they wouldn't be taking guys they aren't really high on. This year more than ever offer lists don't mean as much (I e not having an impressive list yet).
BUBear24
Ewalker80 said:

In my view early commits are almost always good commits. (Not that they allpan out but that they are priority targets or high potential targets). They are not desperate at this point so they wouldn't be taking guys they aren't really high on. This year more than ever offer lists don't mean as much (I e not having an impressive list yet).

I agree 100%. A lot of guys that couldn't last year, will be able to do camps this year. Those camps are important for a lot of these kids to get some attention. Heck some teams/juniors last year didn't even play thanks to COVID.
BaylorRocks
6-7 320 ?

Not sure 4 of us combined could move him.....

Sic'em
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.