Story Poster

Bingham (UT) four-star OL George Maile commits to Baylor over Oregon, USC, TCU

June 21, 2021

South Jordan (UT) Bingham High School offensive lineman George Maile‍ gave his pledge to the Bears following his official visit this weekend. The 6-foot-4, 290-pound prospect becomes the fifth offensive lineman in the class joining Timothy Dawn‍, Coleton Price‍, Bryce Simpson‍, and Kaden Sieracki‍.

BAYLOR 2022 RECRUITING COMMITMENT LIST

The four-star prospect is currently rated the No. 2 offensive lineman in the state of Utah according to 247 and is a 90-overall prospect according to SicEm365. He is currently the 2nd highest rated commit in the 2022 class for the Bears.

Maile chose Baylor over offers from USC, Oregon, TCU, UCLA, Tennessee, and Nebraska among others.

Discussion from...

Bingham (UT) four-star OL George Maile commits to Baylor over Oregon, USC, TCU

6,028 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by McCavebear
pitchspork
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is huge! We've seen for years that the biggest thing holding our team back has been O-Line play. It takes a while to season these guys up and get them on the field, obviously, but I like what Aranda and Co are building here.
VaeBear
Nice!!
Johnny Bear
This is good to see. It's virtually impossible to have too many good offensive linemen.
Bear8084
Recruiting is kicking into high gear with Aranda and staff. I really like what I see. Haven't had this many high rated recruits in awhile, especially with the big uglies. Sic 'Em!!!!
Ewalker80
I suspect grimes deserves some credit here too. The first time I saw his interview he had me believing in the first five minutes. Now that we can get these families in person I think we are going to find these guys are a recruiting force to be reckoned with.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
Ewalker80 said:

I suspect grimes deserves some credit here too. The first time I saw his interview he had me believing in the first five minutes. Now that we can get these families in person I think we are going to find these guys are a recruiting force to be reckoned with.
Mateos is a great recruiter and the staff is selling their vision.
Greenbear
For the first time in a long, long time we are stockpiling OL. No longer will we have to wait so long for development. We are getting quality OL with talent. Great news for our turnaround. Some of these guys will play early.
McCavebear
Maile is a big time get for Baylor O Line! This is the kind of player that will boost the overall performance of our offense! Sic 'em Maile!
McCavebear Lives!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.