Story Poster
Baylor Basketball

Premium Special: 6 months for $18

September 24, 2021

New and previous premium trial members are eligible for 6 months of SicEm365 Premium access for $18.00 beginning today and through next Friday, Sept. 24 at midnight. 

► SIGN UP NOW 

This limited time offer will give new members access to all SicEm365 Premium content including daily recruiting information, exclusive insight into all teams inside Baylor Athletics, game breakdowns and analysis, a vibrant and active community of 3,000 Baylor fans to interact with on a daily basis, and much more. 

SicEm365 launched in the fall of 2016 and has steadily grown each year, exceeding goals on all levels. The ownership group is made up of three Bears who had a vision to provide high end coverage for a fan base that deserved to have its favorite athletic program highlighted daily. 

Since the launch, SicEm365 has added several members and launched a daily 3-6 p.m. CT radio show. Including three active ownerships, the staff has grown to nine full-time members with a variety of other daily, weekly and seasonal contributors. 

If you’re interested in becoming a SicEm365 Premium member, this trial is the perfect opportunity for you to get acquainted to what SicEm365 is all about. If you have any questions, please reach out to any of our team members and we will glad to assist!

Discussion from...

Premium Special: 6 months for $18

7,368 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Karab
74Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doesn't work. Still tells me I am not eligible. Am I missing something?
Dman
Same. Says "not eligible".
DCBear
I am pretty sure the site won't let you participate in this Trial if you have benefited from a previous trial offer. "I'll give you a chance to see our content and hope you find it valuable, but I won't keep discounting it for you." (edit, to be clear, not an actual quote but a summazion of what I've seen posted before). Only the first hit of herion is free...
ojos del oso
I was just rejected, after my 2 years ago trial subscription, as well.
RING THEIR PHONES OFF THE HOOK 979-985-2600
74Bear
DCBear said:

I am pretty sure the site won't let you participate in this Trial if you have benefited from a previous trial offer. "I'll give you a chance to see our content and hope you find it valuable, but I won't keep discounting it for you." (edit, to be clear, not an actual quote but a summazion of what I've seen posted before). Only the first hit of herion is free...

I never had a trial subscription, only a full one when they started the site.
ojos del oso
This is the BIGGEST load of "what Bevo leaves behind".
lakersfan34
DCBear said:

It's more Kool-Aid than heroin....
NeuroticBear
DCBear said:

"New and previous premium trial members are eligible"

Does that mean something different than what you stated?
Dman
You'd think staff would clear this up…since its still being advertised on their front page…
ojos del oso
WHERE THEY GETCHA is at end of 6 months....your credit card is automatically charged FULL MONTHLY price...
and, the only way to cancel is call them. THEY DO NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS!!!! Been there!!!! HAD IT DONE!
excalibear
How do you decide which letters to capitalize?
Aliceinbubbleland
It's like reading his blood pressure chart lol.
Karab
hornhater78 said:

WHERE THEY GETCHA is at end of 6 months....your credit card is automatically charged FULL MONTHLY price...
and, the only way to cancel is call them. THEY DO NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS!!!! Been there!!!! HAD IT DONE!

On your profile, click 'Settings'.

Where it says Auto-Renew, set it to 'NO'.

Save Changes.

You're welcome.

They make it clear when you sign up for a subscription that it will Auto-Renew unless you tell it not to. Hooked on Phonics worked for me!

I held out on Premium until this season and jumped on this trial a few weeks ago. Been really pleased with the Premium side so far.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.