I saw an article on the web about new restaurants etc looking at Waco.

16,659 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by trey3216
CorsicanaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So any word on when Fish City Grill will open? I see Waco on the list of locations with coming soon, but can't tell that there is any progress in Legends Crossing toward a restaurant. Will it be in that currently unoccupied multi-tenant building next to Salt Grass?

Just perused the menus. If its any good at all, can't wait.
trey3216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WILLIS said:

Whoever mentioned Jack Allens and Salt Traders hit the nail on the head. I lived next to the Jack Allens in Austin for 4 years and we were there twice a week. Great margs/bar and half price appetizer happy hour everyday. These are two restaurants that would crush it in Waco. Not too expensive to scare off local demographics. Fairly priced for extremely high quality food in a semi-upscale environment. Sort of dress it up as nice as you want or dress it down as casual. Salt Traders would be the best Seafood Waco has ever seen. Try the one in Round Rock the next time you're driving through. It's on I-35.

https://salttraderscc.com/

Waco cannot handle a Perlas or similar place but it can definitely do a Salt Traders type of seafood place. I think they are 10x better and fresher than larger chains like pappadeux while being much less expensive.

Someone needs to copy their concepts for Waco. Look at their menus and repeat it. TREY

Kept adding thoughts (4x edits)
I'll investigate
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.