More infrastructure changes on the way in the area.

8,086 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SSadler
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bear Doc said:

I really don't think the Amazon trucks will be traversing that intersection as much as we think. To get out, they will come down the Highway 6 south access road and go straight through the light. Coming in off of I-35, it makes more sense for them to stay on the I-35 southbound access road and turn on Corporation just past Hillcrest to come in that way. Come to think of it, they could get out that way as well....
They will be using the intersection all the time. Any truck that leaves the facility and needs to head north on 6 towards the mall will go out and over the bridge or turn around. Any that need to head into certain parts of Waco will use it go down Bagby.

When they return any truck that has been anywhere along 35 north or south, will come in through that intersection.
SSadler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorGuy314 said:

I hate these types of intersections because it creates confusion on the access roads.

For example, using that map, if I'm going east on 84 heading into Waco from McGregor and I want to go to Shipleys at the corner, there is no way to get there. I'm going to have to take a right onto Hewitt Drive and either u-turn or attempt to turn into the shopping center immediately after merging with Hewitt which - if even possible - is a wreck waiting to happen.

Same if you are going west from Waco towards McGregor and you want to go to Walgreens.

Sounds like early morning donuts are important to you.

Same here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.