Jack in the Box Woodway

12,077 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SteamedHams
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

I just saw the other night that a Rosa's Cafe is opening on Hewitt Dr. Looks to be almost complete. I had no idea about that and completely missed the news on that one. I dont drive on that part of Hewitt Dr much anymore.
It's gonna make a disaster of an area a complete and utter S-Show.
Explain. You mean traffic?
trey3216
PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

I just saw the other night that a Rosa's Cafe is opening on Hewitt Dr. Looks to be almost complete. I had no idea about that and completely missed the news on that one. I dont drive on that part of Hewitt Dr much anymore.
yep. Already terribly congested in that area, and this isn't going to help at all
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BaylorHistory
trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

yep. Already terribly congested in that area, and this isn't going to help at all
Taco Tuesday when school is in session at Hewitt Elementary is going to be fantastic.
BaylorHistory
I saw where Hewitt is getting a Mr Gattis. That is my preferred cheap pizza vs Little Ceasars, Pizza Patron, etc...
Sachimo
BaylorHistory said:

I saw where Hewitt is getting a Mr Gattis. That is my preferred cheap pizza vs Little Ceasars, Pizza Patron, etc...
Would be nice if Chick Fil A would put up a place on Hewitt Dr. and new Arby's for that matter.
1outawayBear
BaylorHistory said:

I saw where Hewitt is getting a Mr Gattis. That is my preferred cheap pizza vs Little Ceasars, Pizza Patron, etc..

also getting a shortys soon off Hewitt dr
BaylorHistory
BaylorHistory said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

Taco Tuesday when school is in session at Hewitt Elementary is going to be fantastic.
I drove by on Monday and it was already a mess.
Yogi
trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

Based on last week's opening, it looks like there will be lots of issues with Panther Way, just because the initial entrance/ exit off Panther Way is too close to the traffic light.

It's not a big problem if you're heading Northbound on Hewitt Drive, but Southbound will require a little more difficulty.

The primary mess is the drive-thru. Eventually the cars block in an entire lane in the parking lot. I think the interest will eventually cool down and that will cure itself.
trey3216
Yogi said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

Based on last week's opening, it looks like there will be lots of issues with Panther Way, just because the initial entrance/ exit off Panther Way is too close to the traffic light.

It's not a big problem if you're heading Northbound on Hewitt Drive, but Southbound will require a little more difficulty.

The primary mess is the drive-thru. Eventually the cars block in an entire lane in the parking lot. I think the interest will eventually cool down and that will cure itself.
its an issue at the Franklin Ave location all the time, and especially tuesdays. It does t take much to screw up Hewitt Dr as is, because Hewitt Dr is already Thunderdome.
Weston Rogers
trey3216 said:

Yogi said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

its an issue at the Franklin Ave location all the time, and especially tuesdays. It does t take much to screw up Hewitt Dr as is, because Hewitt Dr is already Thunderdome.
Imagine a CFA on Hewitt Dr during lunch/dinner rush Monday through Saturday... Traffic would be backed up for miles.
trey3216
Weston Rogers said:

trey3216 said:

Yogi said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

trey3216 said:

PartyBear said:

Imagine a CFA on Hewitt Dr during lunch/dinner rush Monday through Saturday... Traffic would be backed up for miles.
Absolute nightmare
Pseudo3D
It was a Take 5 Oil Change when I drove by in early July. The whole parking lot and building are new but the sign recycled the old JBX sign.

Hewitt Drive sure has changed in the last twenty years. I swear that one of the gas stations (former Texaco?) had changed to "Ducky" something but I couldn't find any proof of that online.
trey3216
Pseudo3D said:

It was a Take 5 Oil Change when I drove by in early July. The whole parking lot and building are new but the sign recycled the old JBX sign.

Hewitt Drive sure has changed in the last twenty years. I swear that one of the gas stations (former Texaco?) had changed to "Ducky" something but I couldn't find any proof of that online.
Whistling Duck's or some crap like that
SteamedHams
trey3216 said:

Pseudo3D said:

Whistling Duck's or some crap like that

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.