WHITE OUT FOR KANSAS GAME

2,417 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GTeaff
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Make sure y'all wear you wear white for the game! They will, unfortunately, not be giving out shirts it looks like but everybody has a white shirt in their closet!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
whitetrash
historian
Baylor does a white out for Kansas every year, although that usually includes free shirts.
T-REX
historian said:

Baylor does a white out for Kansas every year, although that usually includes free shirts.
sadly they didn't plan to do one this year and are only doing so after pressure from the bear pit leadership team.
Baylor MBA 2023
ABC BEAR
The last time I got all dressed up at BU's request, we played K-State in football...never again.
historian
That explains it: it takes time to put together 5 to 10,000 shirts.
T-REX
ABC BEAR said:

The last time I got all dressed up at BU's request, we played K-State in football...never again.
cry about it
Baylor MBA 2023
mcleod66
hahahahahaha
Mitch Henessey
Ole Grassy Dick will never know what hit 'im!
Jokerman
historian said:

Yep. And if they ain't giving out freebies, T-shirt-wise, it's likely gonna be a fail.
I mean, Jokerman ain't got a white Baylor shirt. And Jokerman has dozens of Baylor shirts. Jokerman is also well known to spill his most staining part of any given meal on anything remotely white, hence the lack of fashion whiteness.
bear2be2
My first reaction to this post was, "Who's White?"
whitetrash
bear2be2 said:

Would you prefer learning that one of our opponent's starters would miss the game with the headline "Dick Out for Kansas"?
bear2be2
whitetrash said:

bear2be2 said:

Would you prefer learning that one of our opponent's starters would miss the game with the headline "Dick Out for Kansas"?
I saw a headline once to the effect of "McMurry tops Hardin-Simmons with Peters out." It made me laugh.
historian
I still have my white out shirt from last year but unfortunately I won't be going.
Jayman1963
bear2be2 said:

whitetrash said:

bear2be2 said:

I saw a headline once to the effect of "McMurry tops Hardin-Simmons with Peters out." It made me laugh.
I remember being in Omaha in 1986 and the World-Herald headline was: Probe finds Uranus. Always wondered if the Editor/Proof reader was that bad or maybe let it slip by on purpose.
T-REX
bear2be2 said:

whitetrash said:

bear2be2 said:

**** HSU! WARHAWKS FOR LIFE
Baylor MBA 2023
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
What is the purpose of a white out? I think PSU started this and one of their school colors is white. Like Jokerman said, how many BU fans have white BU clothing.

And to try this at the last minute is all the more confusing.

I understand a gold out (not sure we ever had a green out ever).

And finally who is the Bear Pit Leadership team that influences AD's office?
historian
I think it's all about appearances on TV. It looks great & unites the fans. Also, I think they do it every year for the Kansas game. Some are bigger than others. The last few were the biggest.

I suspect most people have at least one white T-shirt & mist Baylor fans have one with the Baylor name.
Big12Bear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

What is the purpose of a white out?
It's okay to have fun. Don't really care about the purpose.

We did a whiteout last year and beat that Jayhawk ass. The atmosphere was phenomenal. Lets do it again and beat their ass again.
T-REX
Aliceinbubbleland said:

What is the purpose of a white out? I think PSU started this and one of their school colors is white. Like Jokerman said, how many BU fans have white BU clothing.

And to try this at the last minute is all the more confusing.

I understand a gold out (not sure we ever had a green out ever).

And finally who is the Bear Pit Leadership team that influences AD's office?
well home bball teams normally wear white. So it matches that and it unites the fan base together at the game so looks great in person and on tv and makes us look like a stronger fan base/create a better atmosphere. Most Baylor fans likely own some kind of white shirt. Majority of shirts that are ever given out for free are white and tons of available items to buy at any store that sells Baylor gear.

Also the bearpit leadership team is the students who essentially organize the basketball student section
Baylor MBA 2023
GTeaff
No sellout yet? Unreal - this team is coming off back to back Big 12 titles and a National Crown. Any other team in conference would have fans hanging from rafters. NO ONE better complain about size of Foster Pavilion - it literally can't be ready quick enough.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.