Obama's Bracket

2,324 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by cowboycwr
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
obama-mens-2024.jpg (1400788) (cbsistatic.com)

He has us in Final 4.
cowboycwr
What about Brandon's bracket? Or did he forget what he was doing and colored the whole thing instead of just highlighting winners?
whitetrash
cowboycwr said:

What about Brandon's bracket? Or did he forget what he was doing and colored the whole thing instead of just highlighting winners?
He picked the Chiefs, Yankees, Lakers and Capitals in the Final Four.
LIB,MR BEARS
cowboycwr said:

dipped cone for the natty
Jack Bauer
Stephen A has Texas A&M in the Final Four!
Jayman1963
Jack Bauer said:

Stephen A has Texas A&M in the Final Four!

Idiots have to stick together.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Biden has UConn as the winner

Trump declined
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
blackie
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Trump declined
If there isn't money in it for him, he has no interest. Probably doesn't like March Madness because it takes the spotlight off him. Wonder if he has ever even attended a college basketball game? Of course, if he were to attend a FF game, he would claim the packed house was there all because of him being there.
ScottS
blackie said:

Trump declined
If there isn't money in it for him, he has no interest. Probably doesn't like March Madness because it takes the spotlight off him. Wonder if he has ever even attended a college basketball game? Of course, if he were to attend a FF game, he would claim the packed house was there all because of him being there.

Might need to switch back to basketball. I can jump to the R&P if I wanna see this….
blackie
ScottS said:

blackie said:

Trump declined

Might need to switch back to basketball. I can jump to the R&P if I wanna see this….
Might want to redirect that to cowboycwr. My advice is to stay away from R&P. It isn't worth reading. Most long-time posters on the sports boards jumped out of it months and years ago.
MommaBear
Good thing Barry didn't pick Kentucky to win the whole thing.
Jayman1963
MommaBear said:

Good thing Barry didn't pick Kentucky to win the whole thing.
Didn't Dickie V pick Kentucky???
historian
Yes he did.

Barack Hussein Obama's picks look pretty reasonable. Still too many first round games left to say much more. He was wrong about byu.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
blackie said:

ScottS said:

blackie said:

Trump declined

Might want to redirect that to cowboycwr. My advice is to stay away from R&P. It isn't worth reading. Most long-time posters on the sports boards jumped out of it months and years ago.
Yes, the R & P Board is not for the weak or weary or faint of heart. That is for sure. I think most Americans cry under the covers today in the fetal position. 50 percent of them follow and support an octogenarian with Dementia. The other 50 percent support a narcissistic Orange Guy that is brash and hurts peoples feelings. 2024 sucks!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
chorne68
This is the only time I agree with Obama.
SirBearALot
Obama said he was going to radically change the way brackets are drawn to help schools who don't have a BB team! And the crowd cheered for 20 minutes As if he was going to cure cancer..
CST Bear
Trump lost.
Jack Bauer
historian
Texas is almost certainly not going to win it all
Jayman1963
On the ESPN Bracket Challenge, there are only 3 perfect brackets left out of more than 22M brackets.
historian
NM
Jayman1963
Jayman1963 said:

On the ESPN Bracket Challenge, there are only 3 perfect brackets left out of more than 22M brackets.
There are now 0 perfect brackets left.
historian
No surprise
cowboycwr
blackie said:

ScottS said:

blackie said:

Trump declined

Might need to redirect that to the OP.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.