The Big XII has work to do...

1,471 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stefano DiMera
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank goodness we have Brett Yormark. We are truly blessed. Yormark is a fantastic marketer and will position the conference for success for years to come. And inasmuch as Coach Drew has taken heat lately, and probably deservedly so, his love and knowledge of the game and his attitude make us very fortunate to be where we are today.

To Mack: I still think you built the pavilion too small, but it is an absolutely incredible venue for college basketball.

We are truly blessed.
ALLBEAR
Yep, the fact Baylor still has not solidified their position in this new conference is embarrassing. The train is leaving the station, and we are caught in the parking lot.
EvilTroyAndAbed
ALLBEAR said:

Yep, the fact Baylor still has not solidified their position in this new conference is embarrassing. The train is leaving the station, and we are caught in the parking lot.

What the **** are you talking about? If we're in the parking lot, we're there with 10 other teams. I know you want Drew fired, but thankfully that's not happening.
TWD 1974
EvilTroyAndAbed said:

ALLBEAR said:

What the **** are you talking about? If we're in the parking lot, we're there with 10 other teams. I know you want Drew fired, but thankfully that's not happening.
Give it a couple of weeks and the trolls will slide back under the rock they came out from.
LIB,MR BEARS
ALLBEAR said:

Clown show post
PartyBear
Honestly I don't know what the first two posts here even mean to begin with. Yormark for example has nothing to do with how individual hoops programs in the XII perform in the tournament in a given year.
Stefano DiMera
Same ..the title and the OP have nothing to do with each other..and then some inane nonsensical rambling after that.
BaylorLit 01
It's a bad look for the conference to only have 2 teams in sweet 16 and only 1 left now considering it wants to be called the best hoops conference..
bear2be2
PartyBear said:

Honestly I don't know what the first two posts here even mean to begin with. Yormark for example has nothing to do with how individual hoops programs in the XII perform in the tournament in a given year.
I'm kind of with you. I found the OP to be very odd, with the actual post having little to do with the title.
Mitch Henessey
Yogi is a good fan, just a little on the dramatic side.

I'm convinced ALLBEAR and ZachTay are socks for whatever that awful poster's name was years ago on BFans who called for Drew to be fired every season.

Then we won a Natty and he disappeared, never to be heard from again. Until these two show up.
Big12Fan2024
OP has all the markings of being posted after an all night bender.
Stefano DiMera
He had us in the NIT after the loss in Manhattan..and had us dropping all the way from #13 to out of the polls after the loss in Austin..

Very dramatic..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.