Baylor in top 3 of Charlotte transfer Igor Milicic

2,687 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by gobears20
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/2024/04/16/baylor-listed-in-final-three-for-charlotte-transfer-igor-milicic/
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
bear2be2
If we can get Roach, Milicic and Aidoo, that would be a heck of a transfer haul. We would have addressed all major needs and upgraded an already strong guard corps.
TWD 1974
bear2be2 said:

If we can get Roach, Milicic and Aidoo, that would be a heck of a transfer haul. We would have addressed all major needs and upgraded an already strong guard corps.
I may have missed it, but I seem to think Bridges is the only question mark as to whether he goes pro or the unlikely event he takes a covid year. If he stays, we are set and we get the 2 we are hoping for, we have an excellent nucleus. If he goes, I would agree with those who think we need someone to play the 3-4, preferably consistent from 3. Jalen fits that perfectly and will be hard to replace.
Quinton
I think Bridges showed enough against higher end teams to go pro. Think his stock is peaking. With focus, he could stick in the league for years.

Would be shocked if he returned. If he did, we would be title favorites with Ku and one or two others. Assuming the other two rumored transfers come.
IvanBear
Quinton said:

I think Bridges showed enough against higher end teams to go pro. Think his stock is peaking. With focus, he could stick in the league for years.

Would be shocked if he returned. If he did, we would be title favorites with Ku and one or two others. Assuming the other two rumored transfers come.
Bridges also just got engaged per instagram, seems fair to assume he's gone.
Quinton
With good workouts, I think a team will take a flyer on Bridges in the 2nd round. His shooting numbers were really good this year.
EvilTroyAndAbed
Bridges has been projected by some as a second round pick, and even if he doesn't get drafted, a team will definitely sign him to a 2-way contract. He's gone.
vanillabryce
If we could land Milicic we would have something we haven't had since the natty. A big who can really stretch the floor with three point shooting.

If CSD can pull off a portal hat trick with those three… major kudos.

TWD 1974
vanillabryce said:

If we could land Milicic we would have something we haven't had since the natty. A big who can really stretch the floor with three point shooting.

LOL, our 3pt big--Mayer-- also played the year after the title and was in a 3pt. slump for most of the year. My point being....who is a 33% three point shooter? I guy who shot 40% before he played in the Big 12.
IvanBear
vanillabryce said:

What was Jaylen Bridges if not a big who could shoot the 3.
gobears20
Staff
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.