watching Baylor v Illinois, November 2020

818 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After watching select games from 2018-19 and 2019-20 (& a couple games from earlier), I'm now watching as many games as possible from our best season ever: 2020-21.

I'm starting with Illinois because it's the first full game I gave access to.

One thing I live to hear the announcers say is, "it's all Baylor now!" Thankfully, we've heard that many times over the past few years. I just heard it in this one.

*** NOTE: I'm not watching any of the cupcake games. While it's fun at the time to watch our guys dominate against such teams, those are games we are expected to dominate. They are not nearly as exciting now since the talent disparity is significant.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
TXBEAR_bf
Fun to watch those highlights, thanks for posting. Couple of observations, one…forgot how athletic Jon was, man I feel for him. Two, no Vital highlights, surprising. Sucks the one year we won it was with zero to little crowds.
Bear living in the woods of Bend Oregon
historian
That always bothered me: the players did not get the full experience because of the empty arenas. But the players on both teams, including the bench, brought the energy. For such a small group, they were quite vocal!

As for Mark Vital, he did many of his usual Mark Vital things they just did not show up in this highlight reel. Other players also did great things, like the entire season.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
AmaraDavies
Thanks for the video.
historian
You're welcome. It was fun watching it again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.