Will our men's team be invited to the White House to be with the President?

6,016 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BUbackerinET
Baylor3216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Isn't this common practice?
Ewalker80
Covid. I would invite them now if up to me but I'm sure the that's the reason. I hope they get chance at some point.
Jorkel
Real question is..will they get more than 100 Big Macs for the White House meal
ImABearToo
Was wondering if dementia Joe forgot to invite our National Champs to the White House?
BylrFan
They need to be at the White House. Mulkey fought for the girls to be there, so should we
chorne68
Are you kidding me? Invite a conservative Christian school to a far left White House?
BellCountyBear
chorne68 said:

Are you kidding me? Invite a conservative Christian school to a far left White House?
Yeah, it ain't happening. It's still surrounded by razor wire and National Guard because Joe is scared of the bogeyman.
Timbear
Biden doesn't remember the season.
Timbear
But he is lucid enough to try to double the cap gains tax.
BaylorFan1234321
It's tradition, it has to happen eventually I would think.
Johnny Bear
Timbear said:

If he eventually does invite them I hope his teleprompter is in good working order so he doesn't get confused and welcome them to the White House as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
BearTruth
Jorkel said:

Real question is..will they get more than 100 Big Macs for the White House meal
Between Joe's Naps and only if they can go to the basement.
BearFan33
It's sad that it has become political. I hope they get invited regardless of who is in there.
Jorkel
BearFan33 said:

It's sad that it has become political. I hope they get invited regardless of who is in there.

True true, I also hope they get good food and not trash McDonald's. Like at least get them some Chick-fil-A
historian
Johnny Bear said:

Timbear said:

If he eventually does invite them I hope his teleprompter is in good working order so he doesn't get confused and welcome them to the White House as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Or the Stanford women's team!
Johnny Bear
Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

True true, I also hope they get good food and not trash McDonald's. Like at least get them some Chick-fil-A
Given the honor/privilege it is to be hosted at the White House in an all expenses paid manner, I've always felt that was a really petty and uncalled for complaint. It's like getting an all expenses paid invitation to Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen and then complaining because you felt the tea was flat.
PartyBear
BearFan33 said:

It isnt political except to posters on this board.
Media Bear
PartyBear said:

BearFan33 said:

It isnt political except to posters on this board.
+1
historian
With the Left nowadays, everything is political. Look at what they've done to the NFL, NBA, most sports at all levels, Oscars (& other awards shows), movies, TV shows, news media, legal profession, music, medical profession, the pandemic, anyone with any claim to celebrity, etc. The list goes on, seemingly forever.
Jorkel
Johnny Bear said:

Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

Given the honor/privilege it is to be hosted at the White House in an all expenses paid manner, I've always felt that was a really petty and uncalled for complaint. It's like getting an all expenses paid invitation to Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen and then complaining because you felt the tea was flat.

Please the Queen would never serve flat tea or mcdonalds. Maybe some delectable biscuits as they call them.
REvansBU71
historian said:

With the Left nowadays, everything is political. Look at what they've done to the NFL, NBA, most sports at all levels, Oscars (& other awards shows), movies, TV shows, news media, legal profession, music, medical profession, the pandemic, anyone with any claim to celebrity, etc. The list goes on, seemingly forever.

+1
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
fubar
Johnny Bear said:

Timbear said:

You think he'll order up a mess of hamberders?
historian
Tofuburgers
cleareyesfullhearts
Johnny Bear said:

Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

A cup of tea and a Big Mac are in pretty different classes
Proud 1992 Alum
You know it won't be Chick-fil-a. They have been harassed by liberals from NYC to San Antonio.
historian
It will probably be foie gras, caviar, and champagne.
241Bear
historian said:

And the Oscar goes to...!

Just kidding. Nobody cares.
Johnny Bear
cleareyesfullhearts said:

Johnny Bear said:

Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

A cup of tea and a Big Mac are in pretty different classes

Whatever....If any of you responding to the post truly aren't bright enough to get the real point then I can't help you.
Johnny Bear
fubar said:

Johnny Bear said:

Timbear said:

You think he'll order up a mess of hamberders?

You think dementia Joe will allow them to remove their masks long enough to take a couple of bites of whatever is served?
BearBuck
"Far left White House." Ha. Is that the Fox News talking point?

Of course Biden will invite our men to the people's house.
NotJudging
Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

Back when that happened, there were a few past champions that chimed in saying when they went to the White House no food was ever offered, and they would have loved a burger at the white House.
Baylor3216
No Menthol cigarettes allowed
Jorkel
NotJudging said:

Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

Back when that happened, there were a few past champions that chimed in saying when they went to the White House no food was ever offered, and they would have loved a burger at the white House.

Shame they should get some ice cream minimum and maybe some pancakes.
Johnny Bear
NotJudging said:

Jorkel said:

BearFan33 said:

And here's a "newsflash" - some people actually like McDonald's. It's kinda sorta a reason why they are and have been one of the most successful and enduring fast food franchises in the country for at least a half century now.
stripedsand

Quote:

"Far left White House." Ha. Is that the Fox News talking point?

Of course Biden will invite our men to the people's house.
"The White House isn't far left". Ha. Is that a CNN talking point?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.