Class of 2025 recruits

52,445 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Dcheetah
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Finally a decision made. Beckham commits to Georgia.
BearTiger
Thanks Scotty for the update. Saw that On3 prediction was Georgia (over Auburn). Didn't appear Baylor had strong chance getting her.
Georgia also offered Beckham's younger sister, Alanna Beckham, a guard prospect in the 2026 class. Beckham previously noted that this would be a factor in her decision.
12au
I've been keeping track of all our possible 2025 recruits. On3 has probabilities so I put them below. I don't pay for it so maybe there's more info for subscribers.

Divine Bourrage: 93% LSU; Baylor unlikely
Ayla McDowell: Various teams possible; Baylor unlikely
Deniya Prawl: 85% Miami or Arizona; Baylor unlikely
Grace Mbugua: not on on3
Jaliya Davis: 68% Kansas or Oklahoma; 2% Baylor
Jocelyn Faison: 82% Georgia or Clemson; Baylor unlikely
Keeley Parks: Various teams possible; Baylor unlikely
Dcheetah
6'3 Ashlyn Koupal visited unofficially - 2026

https://instagr.am/p/C_LndqCR6Eg
Wbbfan365
Im not really impressed with how we recruited with this class. We have offered 33 talented players, and are down to only 9 still considering baylor. I really thought we were gonna do good with this class, but it's not looking too good for us. I have yet to really see this staff really get in their recruiting bag fr. I feel like after our great season last year, making it to the sweet sixteen and with alot of players leaving, we were gonna get some top players but uhhh.
Dcheetah
If you look at 12au's list, everyone of the players listed except Parks and Bourrage are recent offers. I think we are getting in too late with many of these players to really establish the relationships you need to get them to sign. I hope to be proven wrong.
ZachTay
Less nice white girls, and more bad hombre's who'll tussle it up with the other team on the court.

That's the ticket to success..........
BUVA
Wbbfan365 said:

Im not really impressed with how we recruited with this class. We have offered 33 talented players, and are down to only 9 still considering baylor. I really thought we were gonna do good with this class, but it's not looking too good for us. I have yet to really see this staff really get in their recruiting bag fr. I feel like after our great season last year, making it to the sweet sixteen and with alot of players leaving, we were gonna get some top players but uhhh.

Does anyone know if CNC is grooming any players in Texas? Bill Fennelly at ISU and Vic Schaefer--while he was in MS-- are very good at identifying homegrown talent and made superstars. Perhaps some relationships will grow from her camps, but sooner would be better.
BU71
ZachTay said:

Less nice white girls, and more bad hombre's who'll tussle it up with the other team on the court.

Nice girls and bad hombres come in all shapes, sizes, and colors!
ZachTay
BU71 said:

ZachTay said:

Nice girls and bad hombres come in all shapes, sizes, and colors!
Lighten up Francis....
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
DFW Bill
Destiney is ranked #15 by Hoopgurlz and #24 by 247 Sports. A very good player from Whitney Young High School in Chicago, many outstanding athletes have gone there.

We need a quick, highly skilled point guard and a strong Post player, unfortunately so do many other programs.
DFW Bill
Which 2 or 3 top prospects will we sign in November from the Class of 2025?
Dcheetah
Don't think anyone knows other than Marcayla Johnson. Numbers are dwindling but we should have some big visitors this fall so hopefully we can get 1 or two to commit.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Fingers crossed. Another thing to keep in mind is that Ines will be redshirting this season. I know she is part of 2024 class but won't play this season with Nelms as true freshman.
Wbbfan365
Deniya prawl is currently on a visit
Dcheetah
Crossing fingers!
DFW Bill
Prawl flipped her commitment from Louisville to Tennessee on August 14th. She still has to visit a number of schools, including South Carolina, Notre Dame, UConn and Kentucky. She will receive a large financial package from someone when it's all over. Outstanding talent.
Wbbfan365
Shes visited kentucky already
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King

Olivia Vukosa is a 6 ft 4 inch post player for 2026 class. Number 1 in her position and number 2 player in the class according to espn. She attends Christ the King HS in New York.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
https://instagr.am/p/C_qo339ylwu
BUVA
Is it common for players to commit to a school ( or schools, in this case), then continue visits to other schools? Just curious about the process.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
It has happened in other sports so not a shocker.
BU71
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King said:

https://instagr.am/p/C_qo339ylwu
Are we in the running for her? She would be a huge addition. I think she fits into CNC's preferred style of play like a glove.
Dcheetah
We are in the running but alot of top notch competition
Dcheetah
Per 12au's list, I think if we can get them to visit then we have a reasonable chance, certainly better than ON3 is predicting.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King

Number 23 player in the class of 2025 and number 8 guard that isn't a PG according to espn. She is also the 2024 Oklahoma Gatorade Player of the Year. Keeley is a 5 ft 11 inch guard.
Dcheetah
Jocelyn Faison is currently visiting!

BearTiger
Read from several boards Parks is looking at "high profile" programs and NIL. Don't know how much of this is true or just babbling. On3 is predicting Florida, Unc, or Ucla. LSU has recently backed off little bit since they are pursuing other multiple top 10/top 15 recruits. This was prior to Parks visiting Baylor. Hopefully Parks had a fantastic visit and left very impressed with our coaching staff. We could definitely use her talent. Common Coach, hold up that natty trophy a little higher. PS--what is with the coaches wearing cowboy hats, is this something new?
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
https://instagr.am/p/C_yy661MEoa
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BearTiger
No surprise for Bourrage decision, she was 94% LSU. She also signed a new NIL. She said she was a fan of Mulkey since Baylor and followed her at LSU. She was already familiar with Baylor and included us in her final 6.
Dcheetah
BearTiger
Prawl 6'1" wing is from Toronto, Canada, ranked #15, class of 2025. Announced top-8 of Baylor, Kentucky, Louisville, Notre Dame, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina and Connecticut.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.