Class of 2025 recruits

53,870 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Dcheetah
setshot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I watched a televised game that Harpring played in and posted my impressions on 7/23.

I will add that she is smooth, efficient, and easily a top fifteen player. Above all, she has great range on her shot and can really shoot from anywhere from the arc to the goal.

I did not think that her defense was much more than adequate, but her efficiency at the offensive end led me to believe that she can improve her defensive capabilities once she is not the major offensive focus. She is a major talent and a definite take for any program which can get her commitment.
Wbbfan29
I only watched the full game from yesterday. Today's game I have been clicking on it here and there.

Destiny jackson is quick like a cat and plays similar to yaya and sarah

Prawl is a strong version of DLB and a has a nice jumper. Great rebounder as well and had a nice transition block.

Beckman played well and had some nice transition buckets. Like both her and prawl height.

Harping is amazing. Any school that gets her will be lucky. She is the whole package. She can drive , hit jumper, hit 3's and creates space very well.

Kamora Pruit played decent inside. Once she moves her feet little more she will be a force.

2026 jaci abii is tall and fast. Reminds me of juju but was a little bit of ball hog. Every time she got the ball in her hands she tried to play 1 on 1 with everyone and alot of times it resulted in a turnover or missed shot. Over all still a great player deserving of her #3 ranking.

Olivia Vukosa is a big force in the paint. 6'5 and had a amazing coast to coast spin move layup and can also shoot threes.

Haven't seen divine play yet .
Wbbfan29
Prawl just went off for 19 points in today's game!! Man it would be a blessing to get her.
Dcheetah
Thank you wbbfan and setshot for the comments. I like the thought of a bigger DLB with a midrsnge and outside shot although it sounds like DLB is working on her shot a lot with success this summer and she is a master with the ball inside 5 feet.
Dcheetah
Wbb and setshot and others,
Of the 25s we have offered, who would be your 2 takes at guard knowing we already have Marcayla ? Just assume everyone is an option whether true or not

I always thought Destiny and Divine although it might now be Harpring and Prawl. Really like Aubrey and Keeley too.

Forward? I've always liked Logyn Greer or Jaliya Davis. Like Logyns height better but Jaliya top 15. Forgot about Kamora. Really like her height and movement. If some combination here are our choices we are in really good shape.

Thoughts anyone?
Dcheetah
setshot
Dcheetah, I have not seen enough of most of the players you have highlighted for us to form a judgment, so as your evaluations have proven to be trustworthy and accurate, I am happy to be able to rely on them. I think that I speak for all of the fans of the women's basketball program who populate this board when I say that we are much in your debt for the work that you do here.

In the case of Harpring, I just happened to catch the East/West championship game in which Harpring excelled for the team from the Southeast. It would not have taken any expertise to single her out for praise, as she was clearly the best player on the court, though her team lost to the team from the West Coast.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King

Class of 2025. 6 ft 4 inch forward Grace Mbugua listed her top 8.
BearTiger
Mbugua is unranked in 2025 top 100. Don't know why, she looks good in videos. She recently had torn ACL and will be going thru rehab the majority, if not all, of her senior season.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Nevermind it was already posted.
Dcheetah
Thank you Setshottl. Those are knid words. I always look forward to reading your posts.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
BearTiger
Mathurin is ranked #46. She looks good on film. She would be a very good pickup. Look forward to her announcement. Hope she picks the good guys.
Wbbfan29
She canceled her visit and Nicki unfollowed her a few weeks ago, I'm assuming it may not be baylor .
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King

At least she didn't commit to a big 12 school.
Wbbfan29
Looks like CNC unfollowed Destiny jackson . We are in her top 5.
Wbbfan365
Im starting to believe destiny jackson is gonna commit to Illinois. Seems like shes not gonna visit anywhere else and commit this month.
Wbbfan29
Yea, that is my guess as well.
Dcheetah
Camille Williams to Miami and LA Sneed to Utes. Both offered but don't think we pursued their commits hard.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Dcheetah
Can you share what it says
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Unfortunately. I can't. It's because I can't view the article either.
BearTiger
Divine has scheduled visits to Arizona on Sept 7, California on Sept 14, Virginia Tech on Sept 21, LSU on Oct 12. Don't know date for Baylor yet, maybe in-between VT and LSU since there is a 3-week gap. Assume she won't visit Cal since not on final 6 list. SC visit hasn't been scheduled yet. Divine said she will make her decision before November early signing period.
Dcheetah

2026 wing
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
She is 6 ft 3 inches tall. I thought she was in 2027 class. Either way she is a great player. Number 11 player in the country for her class and number 3 at wing in the class.

Her stats are in this link

https://www.maxpreps.com/tn/clarksville/clarksville-christian-centurions/athletes/lauren-hassell/basketball/girls/stats/?careerid=tq6dlssnsdqrb
Dcheetah
You are right. Read an incorrect post. 2027
Dcheetah

Really liked her so hope this means we have someone else as a strong consideration.
BearTiger
Greer not a big loss, ranked #80. Her final 4 list not top, elite teams. Hopefully we're focusing on and aggressively going after top 50 players for 2025, 2026 and 2027.
Dcheetah
She wasn't ranked high prob because her AAU team was not ss high profile and appearing as top recruit later but she is 6 '4, bouncy coordinated and athletic and seemed reasonably good inside 5 feet and outside and pretty good rim protector.
BearTiger
Looks like recent changes for #5 Divine Bourrage. She cancelled 2 visits, one is Arizona on Sept 6/7, but don't know what 2nd school was cancelled. She moved up LSU from Oct visit to Sept 6/7 visit, same visit with #7 Zakiyah Johnson and #8 Grace Knox.

Several media outlets including On3 now predicting 93.5% Divine to LSU. Has anyone heard/read this or have any insider recruiting info? Hope she will visit Baylor before making commitment.
Dcheetah
No info on Divine. Was hoping you might have some with your ties. Would appreciate if you hear anything.

This is a guess on my part but I think 2 top players Nocki is hoping to get in are Kate Harpring and Deniya Prawl.
Pretty sure I read Prawl had schesuled but no info on Kate.

Aubrey Beckham announcing tomorrow. She has visited fairly recenrly and follows multiple coaches, players and
ex-players but has done so since her visot so nit sure that is an indicator. She is a 5-10/5-11 G fom Georgia and reportedly their best player last several years. She would be a very good Bear.
Good athleticism. She seems like a good culture fit. #30
ESPN rankings. She also plays for probably the best AAU team in the country last several years and it would be great to start a pipeline to that team. We are recruiting a 2027 off that team (K. Acree) and I'd have to go back and look at 26s but a lot of top level talent coming off that team.
BearTiger
Ok will do, if I read/hear something new on Divine I'll post here. I'm sure there will be something on here after her LSU visit Sept 6/7. I forgot about Beckham, didn't know she was committing tomorrow Monday. Can you put Beckham's update on here tomorrow? Thanks.
Dcheetah
Thx BearTiger. Aubrey commits tomorrow afternoon and I will be at work so probably someone else like Scottie can get it up. If not posted after work and there is a decision, I will post. She is a 5 star on ESPN site and 4 star on Prospect Nation.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Keeping my eyes out on the decision. So there is nothing on the decision but it might come later.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Nothing new still.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.