Class of 2025 recruits

54,149 Views | 256 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Dcheetah
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kate Harpring was named MVP of semi-finals and Finals of Overtime Select. She is a player. Sure hope we can get her in on an official next year.
setshot
After seeing Harpring in a televised game several weeks ago, I shared my impressions of her. Needless to say,
she more than merits the hype that has built up around her. She scores at all three levels, has a smooth stroke from the arc, and can get to the basket with enough size to finish once she is there. She is average defensively, but for high scorers in the prep game, her coaches probably emphasize the importance of staying on the floor.
She had a very efficient offensive flow, so that leads me to believe that she can be taught to defend more effectively. She rebounds well for her position and seems to possess a very high basketball IQ.

Overall, she is an elite prospect. She is from Georgia, I believe, so it may be difficult for Baylor to woo her away from SEC country, but she is well worth the effort. She is the daughter of Matt Harpring, and lives in Atlanta.
BearTiger
6'5" C Grace Mbugua, from Kentucky (via Kenya), unranked class of 2025, released her top 8 schools: Baylor, LSU, Florida, Kentucky, Duke, NC State, Louisville, West VA. Seems like Kentucky would have the advantage since local and visited them multiple times.

Avg 25.7 points, 15.4 rebounds per game, 61.8% FG, 6.6 blocks. Visited Kentucky last weekend. She will be officially visiting LSU, along with #18 Ayla McDowell, this coming weekend. Does anyone know if she will be visiting BU anytime soon, I don't remember.

*Recently tore her ACL. Having surgery and will be rehabbing during her senior year.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
https://instagr.am/p/C__KPgIyRSM

Kaleena smith is a 5 ft 5 inch point guard for 2027 class. Number 1 player in the class and number 1 point guard in the class according to espn.
Dcheetah
Kaleena is a great passer and scorer. She dominated most games and even older bigger guards at OT Select.
BearTiger
Apologies if this a repeat. #2 ranked Olivia Vukosa, 6'4" F/C, class of 2026. From New York (via Croatia). Released her top 16:

Big12: Baylor
Big East: Uconn
SEC: Sc-e, Lsu, Tx, Tenn, Ky
Big10: Oh St, Ucla, Md, Iowa
ACC: N.Dame, Va Tech, Unc, Mia, L'ville
BU71
Dcheetah said:

Kaleena is a great passer and scorer. She dominated most games and even older bigger guards at OT Select.
WOW! Cat quick, mad handles, soft jumper, sees the court well, and just a baby. She would look great in Green and Gold!

Dcheetah

I think Marcayla will be a great addition!!
Dcheetah

Lots of names still there

BearTiger
Class 2027 C Caroline Bradley is already very tall 6'5", she may end up 6'6" or 6'7" by the time she graduates. Inside LSU they say Caroline's parents are good friends with Mulkey. It will be a big challenge to pry her away from LSU. Mulkey has put a fence around the state of LA, established relationships with HS coaches. But you never know, that's a full 3 years away for a young teenager.
Dcheetah
Dcheetah

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.