Proud!

1,340 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by BBWCBear
fredbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great job coaching and playing. No shame in losing to a 1 seed in last seconds by 4. Bet we rank in top 14. Juju is great, and refs give her every shadow of doubt every play. Our program took a huge leap this year with NO top 25 player. We played as a team, we're well coached, and met or exceeded expectations. Here's to great recruiting in portal as well; bet they return coach's phone calls.
jdrs
Definitely! Future looks bright for our women!!
juliejay84
I definitely agree, I am proud of this team and this coach - bringer future ahead IMO
BBWCBear
I've been highly critical of this team and mostly the coaching all year. The last two games have been a pleasure to watch even though we lost the last one. Without question, we truly miss the Bigs defensively. SC ran multiple plays with their two Bigs that accounted for several points in the paint. However, we held our own for much of those. The "complete" game was so much better than a lot of the season. It was more like our first Texas game early year win. I so hope the staff AND returning players will carry it forward to next year. Hoping our current Bigs, as well as recruiting/portal Bigs, will factor in next year. It was really nice to see better passing, etc. As I stated initially I've been highly critical.., I'm a fan, whatever my comments have been has been "internal"… forum talk. I absolutely HATE when the damn Media takes cheap shots at BU, NC, team. Collen didn't deserve the comment by a writer she addressed in her Post Game comments. Hoping all this post season play is a building block for next year.
74Bear
Guess I missed it, what was the cheap shot from the writer you are referring to?
BBWCBear
74Bear said:

Guess I missed it, what was the cheap shot from the writer you are referring to?

Go to Mulkey-Washington Post Sue thread and last page about four posts from end. Replay of Collen's postgame comments.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.