Odyssey Sims just signed by the Dallas Wings scores 18 points in first game.

1,888 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by DFW Bill
DFW Bill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Dallas Wings signed Odessey Sims to a hardship contract on Tuesday. Tonight she played 26 minutes and scored 18 points on 8 for 12 shooting, including two three pointers. Odessey is living locally and was available to sign and play immediately. She is in game shape and played her usual aggressive defense. The Wings win tonight broke an eleven game losing streak. It's hard to believe she is 31.
Dcheetah
Way to go O!
Task Force 2015
I just turned on the Wings versus Seattle game.Sims entered late in the first quarter and was guarding Diggins.That reminded me of the classic matchups between BU and Norte Dame.
Dcheetah
Diggins probably has PTSD when she sees Sims
Task Force 2015
PTSD wouldn't surprise me.It is Sunday now and I just turned on Indy v Phoenix.Kristy Wallace was guarding Taurasi and then hit a floater.Smith had hit a 3.Griner is playing a terrific game.This is fun.Above I mentioned Sims;I didn't mention a nice inside move by her teammate K.Brown.5 Lady Bears playing well this weekend.
GarlandBear84
Tonight Sims scored 19 while making 5 of 6 treys, but the Wings lost to Griner who scored 23 for the Mercury. Kalani scored six.

Another game today with three of ours was the Fever vs Mystics who started DiDi.
Task Force 2015
Sims is 32 today.Happy Birthday.She has 19 points in the first 3 quarters.
DFW Bill
Sims played well again, 23 points and 5 assists. She is shooting over 52% from the field and over 52% on three point attempts. Starting the last 6 of 8 games and playing 34 to 39 minutes in those last 6.

Kalani had 13 points and 6 rebounds for the Dallas Wings.

Both former Lady Bears have found the right team to blend in with. Too bad the Wings aren't winning.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.