What Dawn Staley thinks about using 'Hack-a-Shaq' to try to upset No. 4 Baylor

2,123 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Chibears2
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-womens-basketball/article222452050.html
ladybears4eva
Its a good strategy. Pack the paint and play aggressively. They wont make the free throws anyway
Malbec
But will they have 5 on the floor at the end?
HarryJohnson
I think we will need to make our free throws and shoot well from outside to win this. They will pack the paint and force us to shoot well from outside. I am concerned because we miss way too many free throws, have poor guard play, and run cold at times from outside. I can see us losing this if we have a bad night. I hope not.
mimi25408
Honestly it's a good game plan. It's pretty much everyone's game plan against the lady bears. Double and triple team the post , pack the paint, force baylor to shoot from the outside. Same plan different year. Let's just hope we can get our outside shots to fall.
AirBear
So much for that game plan. Chloe and Juicy hit their first shots and USC never figured it out until they were down 20+.
Baylor Dad in Va.
Yeah, I think this game showed why this year is a bit different. Our guard play is different this year. Jackson may not be a true point guard but she is lights out with her shooting. And I don't think we should hear many more complaints about our lack of 3 pt. shooing. We have some very good shooters on this team - and not just one - we hare four or five that can hit the three,
And is anyone still complaining about Kalani Brown,s poor shooting after this game?
Chibears2
Free throws better in this game, as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.