Sarah Andrews

47,202 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GarlandBear84
blueeyedbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
slimecap said:

It also helps when a young player like Andrews can glean advice from Odyssey Sims and Alexis Jones, who faced each other in last season's WNBA Finals.

"Odyssey comes home quite a bit, and Alexis comes home quite a bit, and they're in her ear quite a bit," MacArthur coach Suzie Oelschlegel said. "I think it's a positive. Who else to learn from than the best in the game."

- Greg Riddle, Dallas Morning News, 18 Jan 2018
Personally I am OK with Miss Andrews taking her time and coming to a decision that she is comfortable with and will make with no buyers remorse later on.
I talked with Odyssey after the parade and when I asked her what the chances were we could get Sarah Andrews to come to Baylor ---- she just smiled.
I have known Odyssey a long time so I took that as we have a very good chance.
So lets just calm down and let the process play out -
However I have to honest - I am greedy - I want both Andrews & HVL !!!
blueeyedbear
baylor1984 said:

I know Regan is TCU's HC but I do like her as an announcer. Thought it was funny when they showed Didi dancing and Regan said I know what Didi stands for. " defense and diva".
I missed that - Perfect !!!!
Dcheetah
any info about the HVL recruitment? She sure is a quiet one which makes me hope Mulkey-Baylor since silence seems to be the story with most of our recruits.
DFW Bill
Cashmere, Washington is in a total silence zone.
BaylorBearWBBFan
It'll be interesting to see how the rest of HVL's recruiting process goes down. Will she release finalists? Will a commitment be the next thing that happens? Visits?
slimecap

slimecap

Dcheetah
https://twitter.com/EarlRooks_T2D/status/1162831532261859328/photo/1

Sarah and Hannah at Rucker Park!
GarlandBear84
Both look good in green.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.