Sarah Andrews

47,263 Views | 147 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GarlandBear84
Dcheetah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not sure SA is the leaper that Moon is. Also, have heard reports of Moon dunking but have never seen vids to corroborate? Have you? Mimi would probably know.
chorne68
Moon cannot dunk. She can touch the rim. That is great for 5'5" girl but stop this "she can dunk".
bowdedg
geewago
chorne68 said:

Moon cannot dunk. She can touch the rim. That is great for 5'5" girl but stop this "she can dunk".
You just ruined Scotts day
Wichitabear
Awe, we just need Sarah to commit. That will make us all feel real good
BUbackerinET
TXtoCO said:

BUbackerinET said:

Reminds me of Oddesy Sims
Very much so. Man I hope she signs with Baylor. She looks like the best guard in the class to me.

Just donned on me - Gusters and Andrews could create something special ala Simms and Griner
Wineguy89
BUbackerinET said:

TXtoCO said:

BUbackerinET said:

Reminds me of Oddesy Sims
Very much so. Man I hope she signs with Baylor. She looks like the best guard in the class to me.

Just donned on me - Gusters and Andrews could create something special ala Simms and Grindr

Dcheetah
https://twitter.com/ProSkillsGBB/status/1149076287660707842/photo/1
TXtoCO
Dcheetah said:

I can't open this link. What did it say?
Wineguy89
TXtoCO said:

Dcheetah said:

I can't open this link. What did it say?

Was a cool picture of her at the Nike "tourney" in Chicago I believe. No quotes.
Richard Reese
(True) Freshman - Bellville, TX
152 carries/791 yards/5.2 YPC/12 touchdowns
11 receptions/80 yards
1 game clinching studly TD vs Kansas
ZERO fumbles

Brett “Big Ballz” Yormark- Commissioner Big 12-16 Conference
One badass new TV contract with more goodies to come
Dcheetah
Sounds like Proskills didnt do as well as planned day 1 but did well day 2. Nothibg specific about Sarah, just a good action shot.
buildabear1
On IG, Andrews just posted. Think it's time for me to commit soon.
HustleBear
So who else is she considering besides Baylor and Texas?
Dcheetah
She has a long list of schools but I think those are the two schools.
Wichitabear
Well that should be an easy decision. Lolol
HustleBear
I don't know how soon is soon, but things are about to get real around here.
ScottS
Ttt
Dcheetah
Tweet on her page says she is intrigued by the Louisville pitch, " come be the next Asia Durr". I always hate that pitch.
She needs to be herself - hopefully here.
baylor1984
Dcheetah said:

Tweet on her page says she is intrigued by the Louisville pitch, " come be the next Asia Durr". I always hate that pitch.

Come to Baylor " be the next Odyssey Sims" and win a National Championship. Be at a school where your family and friends can see you play with only an hour and half drive. Come play for a coach who knows how to coach the PG position inside and out. Come play alongside one of your best friends ( Hannah Gusters ). Louisville doesn't have and can't offer any of that.
Dcheetah
We should have all the advantages. Lets hope she dcides the same. Only 1 O - no one could play D like her. Loved watching her shut down Diggins several times despite Diggins getting all the pub.
Dcheetah
Last AAU game for Sarah with Hannah Gusters today. Went out with a bang beating Cyfair. Hopefully lots of green and gold in her future!

https://twitter.com/ProSkillsGBB/status/1154470282540867584/photo/1
TXtoCO
Dcheetah said:

We should have all the advantages. Lets hope she dcides the same. Only 1 O - no one could play D like her. Loved watching her shut down Diggins several times despite Diggins getting all the pub.
A tenacious defender! I enjoyed her D as much as her O.
TXtoCO
Dcheetah said:

Last AAU game for Sarah with Hannah Gusters today. Went out with a bang beating Cyfair. Hopefully lots of green and gold in her future!

https://twitter.com/ProSkillsGBB/status/1154470282540867584/photo/1I think
I think landing Andrews is the key to future national championships. Call me crazy, but I think she is the best guard in her c;ass.
TXtoCO
baylor1984 said:

Dcheetah said:

Come to Baylor " be the next Odyssey Sims" and win a National Championship. Be at a school where your family and friends can see you play with only an hour and half drive. Come play for a coach who knows how to coach the PG position inside and out. Come play alongside one of your best friends ( Hannah Gusters ). Louisville doesn't have and can't offer any of that.
I'm sold!! Where do I sign?
Scout Bear
TXtoCO said:

Dcheetah said:

https://twitter.com/ProSkillsGBB/status/1154470282540867584/photo/1I think
I think landing Andrews is the key to future national championships. Call me crazy, but I think she is the best guard in her c;ass.
I would hate to have to live on the difference between Andrews and Van Lith. Both are elite PGs.
slimecap
Scout Bear said:

Van Lith

Kim

Lil' Kim
Wichitabear
Do we have any chance at all getting Van Lith
DFW Bill
Yes, a good chance.

Nice picture of Lil' Kim slimecap
Scout Bear
Wichitabear said:

Do we have any chance at all getting Van Lith
The birds sure are chirping nice in the trees these days.
Dcheetah
And for Sarah?
Dcheetah
Skinhoops86 put a crystal ball in for Sarah to BU today
DanaDane
There is no way Andrews and Van Lith go to the same school. No way.
Eball
DanaDane said:

There is no way Andrews and Van Lith go to the same school. No way.

Why not
setshot
Dane is probably, but not absolutely right.

Mulkey runs a tight ship, and we are not privy to the pitch that she makes to these young basketball players. We know that she is honest and direct, but there is no reason why two outstanding players cannot coexist in an offense where the PG and the SG are sometimes interchangeable (Odyssey Sims and Alexis Jones come to mind as featured players who often played off the ball.) Kristy Wallace played both positions, as well, sharing responsibility with Jones.

Do I think that Baylor gets both players? Probably not. But then I did not think that Brown and Mompremier would show up at the same time, either. Baylor will be fortunate to acquire the commitment of either of these fine players, and if they got both, no defense would be able to contain both at the same time, whether they played a zone or a man for man defense. It would be quite a show!
Big Bear
It would not surprise me that one is a silent commit waiting on the other to commit (under Kim's wishes and request). Kim has used this ploy in the past. We have talked about the silent commit ploy on 2 occasions. And, I have commented on this site before about this ploy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.