Story Poster
Photo by Baylor Athletics
Baylor Women's Basketball

Nina Davis joins SicEm365 Radio to talk new coaching job at Middle Tennessee State

June 17, 2020

Former Baylor standout Nina Davis joins SicEm365 Radio to talk about her new opportunity as assistant coach for Middle Tennessee State, how her time at Baylor has prepared her for coaching, and much more.

Discussion from...

Nina Davis joins SicEm365 Radio to talk new coaching job at Middle Tennessee State

3,694 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by slimecap
slimecap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congratulations Nina !!
BU71
slimecap said:

Congratulations Nina !!
It is so good to see this young lady get into coaching. As I watched her play I would repeatedly say "How did she do that!?! She is 5'11" and she lived and flourished among the trees. I'm not sure how she got out of Tennessee but I feel blessed to have witnessed her All-American career up close. She is a class act! My heart bled when she didn't make a final four but I'm glad she was in the stands for the 2019 Championship. Her efforts certainly helped the program build to its current level. One of my favorite quotes about Nina was from Butch Henry on 1660 ESPN when he was asked to comment on her rebounding he said "she's go no business" doing what she does. How true, and yet she did it against D1 competition game after game.
Brian Ethridge
Staff
BU71 said:

slimecap said:

Congratulations Nina !!
It is so good to see this young lady get into coaching. As I watched her play I would repeatedly say "How did she do that!?! She is 5'11" and she lived and flourished among the trees. I'm not sure how she got out of Tennessee but I feel blessed to have witnessed her All-American career up close. She is a class act! My heart bled when she didn't make a final four but I'm glad she was in the stands for the 2019 Championship. Her efforts certainly helped the program build to its current level. One of my favorite quotes about Nina was from Butch Henry on 1660 ESPN when he was asked to comment on her rebounding he said "she's go no business" doing what she does. How true, and yet she did it against D1 competition game after game.
Never doubt the heart of a competitor is what I always say.
slimecap

July 16, 2015

.. Won a gold medal on the USA's 2015 World University Games team in Gwanjua, South Korea.
.. Started in 120 consecutive games at Baylor.
.. Traveled to Brazil in 2015 as part of Baylor Sports Ministry's 44-member mission trip.

- MTSU WBB website
slimecap
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.