Softball wins 2-0

419 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Iron Claw
Big Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RyLee Crandall pitched a 1 hit shutout against the Cowgirls. She gave up no other baserunners. Series finale at 1 pm today.
MrGolfguy
Great win; OSU is ranked higher than BU at #7. Getting a series win today would be huge.
MrGolfguy
Blew it in the 7th
Up 2-1 gave up 2 in the 7th
3-2 loss
IowaBear
Is Orme just not pitching this year?
Why is her status sone big secret
MrGolfguy
Orme has appeared in only 3 games this year, pitching only 2 or 3 innings per (8.1 innings total). All they've said about her is that she's on a very limited pitch count. My guess is they totally wrecked her arm last year & that she'll never be back to 100%. It's sad for her & the team; I think they'd have WCWS potential this season with her as the ace pitching the majority of the time.
Iron Claw
I hope this team keeps improving. Had some big wins at ULL (team that beat OU this season) and took one off a great OSU team.

I had forgotten about Orme. I hate to see freshmen heavily used, especially pitchers. You see so many in softball and volleyball that get injured and are never the same. Kendall Stowers comes to mind with our VB team. She had a fantastic freshman year but was using kenisiotape on her shoulder most of the season, then missed a lot of the late season from a "concussion". Hope she can return as she is special and much needed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.