So the Knights come into Waco with a 10 game win streak and can only plate one run in three games.
So what's wrong with the bears pitching? I don't see the problem being pitching at all. Some on here feel like Dari Orme was all we had for a pitcher. This team has but one true problem and it ain't the pitching.
We just need two or three more Shalon Govans in the line up, that's all and maybe a coach on the staff that could work with the decent batters we do have on the team.

Case in point, Aliyah Benford.
When she arrived on campus she was like the second coming of Susie Snider of Softball. Absolutely a great athlete with all kind of tools. She had a bat that was second to none in women's softball. The next three years would be awesome. We thought!??
But then came the injuries and she has never been the hitter she was as a freshman. Maybe the coaches are working with her to get her mechanics back in line....it just doesn't look like it to me. Maybe some of our issues are just coaching, I don't know. Just wish she could be the batting threat she used to be as a freshman.