Sexual Liberation Is Freedom They Said...

2,564 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by quash
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When Hugh Hefner died and they proclaimed he went to a better place than the Playboy Mansion, I had to ask the question. Are you sure?

This is a bit humorous, but it is sad that he will spend eternity in hell. He definitely made his choice, but I don't think he really appreciated the full consequences of those choices.

Good grief, none of us mere mortals can anticipate God's final judgment.

Such superior abilities are reserved for the likes of Mr John Wayne . ( Limited IQ Redneck In PU )

If you really can't look at the life of someone like Hugh Hefner, and know for certain where he will spend eternity, then you really know nothing about Jesus, the Bible, or the Truth.
The Bible is extremely clear on this... and it's very sad when someone spends a lifetime rejecting God thru their words & actions.
There is nothing ambiguous about God and his views on sin.
Indeed, there is nothing ambiguous about God.

But you are not God.

God's final judgement on Hugh Hefner ( or anyone else ) is His alone .
I'm so sorry... did I accidentally say that I was the one who judged Hefner? Did I say that I was the one who decided who goes to Hell or Heaven? Obviously, God is the one who decides these issues, and of course He has given us all the details on how He makes these decisions. It would be really cruel for Him to keep this information secret from us, so he gave us an entire book called the Bible, which clearly spells out exactly what it takes to be saved and welcomed into His family.
I'm so amazed that I would have made claims to be God... must have been an auto-correct problem or something.

What I meant to say is that it is very obvious when people like Hugh Hefner have lived a life in total rejection of God and his salvation... and that is very sad. Sorry if that was unclear to you. God is unambiguous and unwavering, and He makes his judgments very clear and obvious to all. If you are having a hard time understanding how God judges humanity, maybe you should try reading the Bible a bit more. It is pretty clear how He views someone who spends their entire adult life advocating sin and rejecting God in every word & action.

I could understand your confusion about Hugh Hefners eternal status if he had spent the last few years of his life serving God and preaching against everything that he had once promoted... but that didn't happen. Very sad indeed.
You have zero factual insight into ANYONE's personal relationship with God.

Attempting to pretend you do is ridiculous . Might provide a momentary ( unjustified ) sense of superiority .....but it's still ridiculous .

So you actually think Hugh Hefner had a relationship with God? Really?

LOL

I'm confident he's screamed "oh my god" and "jesus christ" more than me. Ms. October will make you do that.
BearlySpeaking
timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

When Hugh Hefner died and they proclaimed he went to a better place than the Playboy Mansion, I had to ask the question. Are you sure?

This is a bit humorous, but it is sad that he will spend eternity in hell. He definitely made his choice, but I don't think he really appreciated the full consequences of those choices.
Is this based on science or what your mom told you?

Ask Hugh when you see him.
I'm not sure you heard, but he died.

Yes. Pack light.
Imagine a brand of christianity washed down so much that the modern followers laugh about unbelievers going to hell. One thing that is obvious about the christian God is that he despises people like you and most beloved person ever was a guy that pretty much had his own playboy mansion.

Clutch your pearls all you like. It won't change where you go if you are unrepentant and laugh at God. You can verify this with Hugh when you see him.
I'm not laughing at a god I'm laughing at the loser like you that thinks your poisonous view on life would get you any kind of reward in an afterlife. No one would want to share heaven with a person as hateful as you. Having said that I certainly would never wish for you what you do of me. People can grow and sometimes it takes more years than what we are given.
Exactly. Who are they to say that Hefner drugging women and forcing them into acts of bestiality with a German Shepherd is wrong? These judgmental posters are pure poison, I tell you. Hefner is so much better than these people who believe he was wrong for trying to have sex with a 17 year old girl and letting a known brutal rapist/kidnapper attend all his parties. .
ShooterTX
BearlySpeaking said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

Canon said:

timetraveler said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Is this based on science or what your mom told you?

Ask Hugh when you see him.
I'm not sure you heard, but he died.

Yes. Pack light.
Imagine a brand of christianity washed down so much that the modern followers laugh about unbelievers going to hell. One thing that is obvious about the christian God is that he despises people like you and most beloved person ever was a guy that pretty much had his own playboy mansion.

Clutch your pearls all you like. It won't change where you go if you are unrepentant and laugh at God. You can verify this with Hugh when you see him.
I'm not laughing at a god I'm laughing at the loser like you that thinks your poisonous view on life would get you any kind of reward in an afterlife. No one would want to share heaven with a person as hateful as you. Having said that I certainly would never wish for you what you do of me. People can grow and sometimes it takes more years than what we are given.
Exactly. Who are they to say that Hefner drugging women and forcing them into acts of bestiality with a German Shepherd is wrong? These judgmental posters are pure poison, I tell you. Hefner is so much better than these people who believe he was wrong for trying to have sex with a 17 year old girl and letting a known brutal rapist/kidnapper attend all his parties. .
how dare you speak so ill of a man who is obviously wrapped in the arms of Jesus right now!
Clearly you know nothing of the Bible or true salvation... oh the vapors... I'm just overwhelmed by your hatred.
ShooterTX
Malbec
Quote:

if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck it's a good assumption it's a duck
...or if it walks, quacks and looks like in Heaven, it could be Mel Blanc.
timetraveler
Wangchung said:

" I am disgusted that someone like you passed eternal judgement on someone else. That's why God hates you."
There aren't many sane people that would wish an eternal hell on people they hate. That is another reason why the Christian made up God is so pathetic. Huge insecurity issues.
bularry
Johnny Bear said:

nein51 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Such superior abilities are reserved for the likes of Mr John Wayne . ( Limited IQ Redneck In PU )
If you really can't look at the life of someone like Hugh Hefner, and know for certain where he will spend eternity, then you really know nothing about Jesus, the Bible, or the Truth.
The Bible is extremely clear on this... and it's very sad when someone spends a lifetime rejecting God thru their words & actions.
Hook me up, I thought the Bible said if you ask for forgiveness it is given. Even people who might not deserve it.

There's a repentance component (turning away from or changing one's attitude toward sin) you appear to be ignoring. And none of us "deserve it".
we don't deserve it but have to follow some magic words? how do you know if someone has changed their attitude toward sin??
bularry
tommie said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Indeed, there is nothing ambiguous about God.

But you are not God.

God's final judgement on Hugh Hefner ( or anyone else ) is His alone .
I'm so sorry... did I accidentally say that I was the one who judged Hefner? Did I say that I was the one who decided who goes to Hell or Heaven? Obviously, God is the one who decides these issues, and of course He has given us all the details on how He makes these decisions. It would be really cruel for Him to keep this information secret from us, so he gave us an entire book called the Bible, which clearly spells out exactly what it takes to be saved and welcomed into His family.
I'm so amazed that I would have made claims to be God... must have been an auto-correct problem or something.

What I meant to say is that it is very obvious when people like Hugh Hefner have lived a life in total rejection of God and his salvation... and that is very sad. Sorry if that was unclear to you. God is unambiguous and unwavering, and He makes his judgments very clear and obvious to all. If you are having a hard time understanding how God judges humanity, maybe you should try reading the Bible a bit more. It is pretty clear how He views someone who spends their entire adult life advocating sin and rejecting God in every word & action.

I could understand your confusion about Hugh Hefners eternal status if he had spent the last few years of his life serving God and preaching against everything that he had once promoted... but that didn't happen. Very sad indeed.
You have zero factual insight into ANYONE's personal relationship with God.

Attempting to pretend you do is ridiculous . Might provide a momentary ( unjustified ) sense of superiority .....but it's still ridiculous .

So you actually think Hugh Hefner had a relationship with God? Really?

LOL

I'm confident he's screamed "oh my god" and "jesus christ" more than me. Ms. October will make you do that.
THis is underrated...
Wangchung
timetraveler said:

Wangchung said:

" I am disgusted that someone like you passed eternal judgement on someone else. That's why God hates you."
There aren't many sane people that would wish an eternal hell on people they hate. That is another reason why the Christian made up God is so pathetic. Huge insecurity issues.
Keep doing exactly what you're condemning Christians for doing. I promise I wasn't making fun of your blatantly obvious hypocrisy.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
OsoCoreyell
nein51 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Hook me up, I thought the Bible said if you ask for forgiveness it is given. Even people who might not deserve it.
Just to be clear, the Bible says this: "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us."
timetraveler
Wangchung said:

timetraveler said:

Wangchung said:

Keep doing exactly what you're condemning Christians for doing. I promise I wasn't making fun of your blatantly obvious hypocrisy.
Ok grandma
Wangchung
timetraveler said:

Wangchung said:

timetraveler said:

Wangchung said:

Ok grandma
Okay Boomer.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Johnny Bear
bularry said:

Johnny Bear said:

nein51 said:

ShooterTX said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

There's a repentance component (turning away from or changing one's attitude toward sin) you appear to be ignoring. And none of us "deserve it".
we don't deserve it but have to follow some magic words? how do you know if someone has changed their attitude toward sin??

I was responding to a post that appeared to be mocking the Christian belief in Devine forgiveness by implying that all anyone has to do is mouth the request for forgiveness without having been first convicted in their heart that they are a sinner (as ALL of us are) in need of a Savior and genuinely want to ask for and claim the gift of Devine forgiveness while also changing their attitude toward sin, meaning the desire to with God's help (the real key) not just go on sinning as if it doesn't matter. This of course doesn't mean any of us are perfect going forward and that we won't still from time to time slip up, but when we do, confession to God and ongoing forgiveness continues to be available when it's done with a sincere and repentant heart.

As far as how do you know if someone else has changed their attitude toward sin, in the end only God and the individual know for certain - but you can at a minimum have a good idea of whether or not has occurred by observing how the individual generally lives their life, treats others, and how they worship (or don't worship) God.

Anyway, it's a lot more than just "magic words".

quash
Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Damn, what did he do to you?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wangchung
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Who? Hef? Shooter? John Wayne? LIQR?
JXL
J.B.Katz said:

You guys think Hugh Hefner went to a worse place than Donald Trump's gonna go?

What does Trump have to do with this? Do you just think about Donald Trump every waking moment?
jimdue
Today's news headlines

• Wow! It turns outs Hugh Hefner really just wanted to exploit woman for his own pleasure and profit.

And in other news

• Water is wet
  • It tends to be on the warmer side in Phoenix in the summer
  • NBA players tend to be taller and blacker than the general US population
  • Donald Trump appears to be more popular in West Texas than he is in San Francisco
Canon
JXL said:

J.B.Katz said:

You guys think Hugh Hefner went to a worse place than Donald Trump's gonna go?

What does Trump have to do with this? Do you just think about Donald Trump every waking moment?

Don't point it out. You'll ruin his erection.
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Limited is one of my favorite ( top 3 ) posters on this message board

So find some other reason to droll on .

quash
Canada2017 said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

ShooterTX said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Limited is one of my favorite ( top 3 ) posters on this message board

So find some other reason to droll on .

Fair enough
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.