Was yesterday a bad day for baby killers

2,535 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Canada2017
Golem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

IAbortion is not defined as murder by the legal system of America.

Under the US legal system in 1850 (Fugitive Slave Act) it wasn't defined as kidnapping to kidnap escaped slaves in the north and traffic them back to bondage.

Was it kidnapping, LIQR? Was this poster just hyperbolic propaganda intended to deprive slave owners of their rights?
quash
Golem said:

quash said:

Golem said:

Golem said:

BearN said:

Is it the dems trying to force women to have abortions or the repubs trying to women people to not abort?

Asking for a friend. I raised my surprises.

It is decent people trying to stop the murder of innocent children.

You said it was the dems ttying to control others. I think you got it backwards. Its no big deal. Just trying to understand.

Is stopping a murder your definition of controlling others?

No answer? LIQR?

Stopping little invaders. I subscribed to your newsletter...

Murdering little citizens. If you subscribe to it, try reading it.

Good idea.

Ah, I see what I missed: Stopping little citizens who will grow up to spread disease, to rape, and to murder.

Do I need to put a Golem trademark on it?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

Golem said:

quash said:

Golem said:

Golem said:

BearN said:

Is it the dems trying to force women to have abortions or the repubs trying to women people to not abort?

Asking for a friend. I raised my surprises.

It is decent people trying to stop the murder of innocent children.

You said it was the dems ttying to control others. I think you got it backwards. Its no big deal. Just trying to understand.

Is stopping a murder your definition of controlling others?

No answer? LIQR?

Stopping little invaders. I subscribed to your newsletter...

Murdering little citizens. If you subscribe to it, try reading it.

Good idea.

Ah, I see what I missed: Stopping little citizens who will grow up to spread disease, to rape, and to murder.

Do I need to put a Golem trademark on it?

You can trademark your calls for murdering babies with your own name. Maybe you can expand your Uber business to transporting pregnant women to murder mills across state lines. You can stencil "Murder Mobile" on the sides of your car.
Canada2017

IAbortion is not defined as murder by the legal system of America.

You can call it whatever you want. I am glad it will become a state decision. It is a personal decision. Abortion will not go away. The women that can afford it will travel to other states or countries. Those that cant will resort to cheaper methods.

I would advise anyone that asks that abortion is not the best route. I was a very young father because my gf and then wife didnt choose abortion. It was her decision and i supported it.

I know its not a popular attitude here but you can believe what you want.
Legalize heroin as you have advocated on many occasions and the number of abortions in this country would undoubtedly decrease .
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.