Voicemail from Joe Biden to Hunter about China Business Deals

9,181 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cobretti
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

"but nothing happened while Biden was in office.."
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Cobretti
Doc Holliday
Cobretti said:

It's shocking to me that our so called centrist posters totally ignore this.

They ignored and downplayed Hunter's laptop at the direction of politicians, celebrities and former/current top level officials within the intelligence community. They ultimately presented false propaganda to assist in an election.

Now that the intel community admits it's legit, they sit back and act like this all totally normally for the Intel community to carry out. It's not normal. It's the kind of behavior that actually threatens democracy.

Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
4th and Inches
Cobretti said:

they will continue to ignore it..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
Did they break the law? Have they been charged with a crime? Why should anyone care?
Cobretti
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Did they break the law? Have they been charged with a crime? Why should anyone care?
Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Schiff.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

It's not my opinion at all. It's the opinion I've been seeing on every Donald Trump thread for the last three months.
EatMoreSalmon
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

It's not my opinion at all. It's the opinion I've been seeing on almost every post on every Donald Trump thread for the last three months.
Probably an issue with the foreign emoluments clause.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

It's not my opinion at all. It's the opinion I've been seeing on almost every post on every Donald Trump thread for the last three months.
waiting all day to spring that one? You telegraphed it..

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

waiting all day to spring that one? You telegraphed it..
Waiting since 9:28. It didn't take long.
Cobretti
Harrison Bergeron
Nothing to see here. No evidence. Wake me up when you have an intern that overheard a story at a cocktail party about Hunter Biden doing something to the effect of corruption.
LIB,MR BEARS
Sam Lowry said:

you've turned into a clown show or, a dem bot has high jacked your account. Either way, nothing logical is coming from your account any longer.
BearFan33
Harrison Bergeron said:

Nothing to see here. No evidence. Wake me up when you have an intern that overheard a story at a cocktail party about Hunter Biden doing something to the effect of corruption.
The fbi simply works for the Democratic Party and not the American people. Once you accept that, these flagrant double standards make sense.
Sam Lowry
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

you've turned into a clown show or, a dem bot has high jacked your account. Either way, nothing logical is coming from your account any longer.
On the contrary, I have finally seen the light and accepted the logic that you and others have so persuasively argued. Corruption only matters if there's an actionable crime. Call it the Trump Standard.
LIB,MR BEARS
Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

On the contrary, I have finally seen the light and accepted the logic that you and others have so persuasively argued. Corruption only matters if there's an actionable crime. Call it the Trump Standard.
and as long as there is no investigation there can be no crime, right?
nein51
Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Don't know if they have or have not. I do know, just like in Trumps case, it's a pretty terrible look.
4th and Inches
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

–Horace

Sam Lowry
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

I like the way you think, Congressman McCar--I mean LIB.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

if Trump committed a crime, DOJ should do something.. congress is a legislative body, not a law enforcement agency. You have said yourself it is not a trial. They have done nothing other than frame some possibilities and taint the jury pool. They should have let the DOJ do its job.

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

if Trump committed a crime, DOJ should do something.. congress is a legislative body, not a law enforcement agency. You have said yourself it is not a trial. They have done nothing other than frame some possibilities and taint the jury pool. They should have let the DOJ do its job.
Exactly! And if not then who cares. No harm, no foul. Kind of like with this Biden thing. Some of these China dealings might be unethical, might even be a national security threat, but they're not necessarily a crime. Why waste taxpayer money investigating it? Plus, inflation.
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Exactly! And if not then who cares. No harm, no foul. Kind of like with this Biden thing. Some of these China dealings might be unethical, might even be a national security threat, but they're not necessarily a crime. Why waste taxpayer money investigating it? Plus, inflation.
Then it all boils down to the credibility of the accusers. Guess it's too bad the Left has zero credibility remaining.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

–Horace

Sam Lowry
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

Then it all boils down to the credibility of the accusers. Guess it's too bad the Left has zero credibility remaining.
So true. Probably why the committee didn't put any leftists on the witness list.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

It's not my opinion at all. It's the opinion I've been seeing on every Donald Trump thread for the last three months.

If that is what you see on every thread involving Trump, get an eye exam and lay off the hallucinogens.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Sam Lowry
Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

If that is what you see on every thread involving Trump, get an eye exam and lay off the hallucinogens.
So…you think we should take the Jan. 6 investigation seriously regardless of whether Trump committed crimes?
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Oldbear83 said:

Sam Lowry said:

So…you think we should take the Jan. 6 investigation seriously regardless of whether Trump committed crimes?
nobody should take the jan 6th committee investigation seriously..

We should take the jan 6th DOJ investigation seriously. There will be one but its where we should have started, not where we are now.. most of the last 20 years is look over here while we do dumb sh.. over there. This is a new level of that..

DOJ proves the intent, congress uses 14th to bar him.. politics restored to norms. Instead they just said hold my beer.

–Horace

Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Sam Lowry said:

So true. Probably why the committee didn't put any leftists on the witness list.
Gosh, good point. There are more than just leftist's who seek power from Trump's demise.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Forest Bueller_bf
Cobretti said:

In fairness to Biden, he probably doesn't remember speaking to him on any specific date, time or subject.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.