Surgeon General Compares Hispanics to Tacos

3,664 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/12/jill-biden-apologizes-for-comparing-hispanic-people-to-breakfast-tacos-00045306

Surgeon General Dr. Jill Biden, PhD, called Hispanics tacos.
OsoCoreyell
Harrison Bergeron said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/12/jill-biden-apologizes-for-comparing-hispanic-people-to-breakfast-tacos-00045306

Surgeon General?
GrowlTowel
In fairness, she called them breakfast tacos - which are delicious.
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel said:

she also called them latinx which is insulting to most
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
I thought the Surgeon General would know to to pronounce bodega. Maybe the stupidest family ever to occupy the White House.
Canada2017
Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe the stupidest family ever to occupy the White House.
At first I thought this was an exaggeration .........but upon serious reflection.........its not .
Forest Bueller_bf
Harrison Bergeron said:

I thought the Surgeon General would know to to pronounce bodega. Maybe the stupidest family ever to occupy the White House.
Maybe is right.

No common sense in the lot of them. That's where real intelligence is to me.

Book learning? Any idiot can bunker down and get a degree.
jdrs
What a strange thing to say. Biden White House needs new speech writers for President, VP, and First Lady. Can these people ever get anything right in a speech?
Forest Bueller_bf
jdrs said:

What a strange thing to say. Biden White House needs new speech writers for President, VP, and First Lady. Can these people ever get anything right in a speech?
I think that is how detached their progressive speech writers are from reaility.

Somebody really thought a group of people being compared to a fine breakfast taco would
be an inclusive good thing.

Canada2017
Forest Bueller_bf said:

jdrs said:

I think that is how detached their progressive speech writers are from reaility.

The entire Biden administration is detached from reality .
Porteroso
Harrison Bergeron said:

Melania really saved the previous family from holding that title.
Harrison Bergeron
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe is right.

I read the Surgeon General's dissertation about quantum physics. She's terrible at book learnin'. My left nut would beat her at an IQ test.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I love the regard "BUT TRUMP" analysis ... wondering under what affirmative action program got you into and out of Baylor.
Jack Bauer
It's fitting the Dems have lily white Jill Biden speak at a Latinx event and shun Mayra Flores.

BellCountyBear
https://babylonbee.com/news/polls-indicate-more-breakfast-tacos-leaning-republican?fbclid=IwAR3SkRsQLKtr4dgZ2UKFL1MFtJ8aX5b070ZhY4haWUbcqflzmP6OLXdE7tU&mibextid=MNDb3O&fs=e&s=cl
Jack Bauer
4th and Inches
BellCountyBear said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/polls-indicate-more-breakfast-tacos-leaning-republican?fbclid=IwAR3SkRsQLKtr4dgZ2UKFL1MFtJ8aX5b070ZhY4haWUbcqflzmP6OLXdE7tU&mibextid=MNDb3O&fs=e&s=cl

deicious news!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Forest Bueller_bf
Harrison Bergeron said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe is right.

I read the Surgeon General's dissertation about quantum physics. She's terrible at book learnin'. My left nut would beat her at an IQ test.
Her Doctorate is as legit as online Pastoral Degrees.
Porteroso
Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I love the regard "BUT TRUMP" analysis ... wondering under what affirmative action program got you into and out of Baylor.

I love how I didn't type anything you quoted from me.
riflebear
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

jdrs said:

The entire Biden administration is detached from reality .

Wrong, they are making up their own and wanting everyone else to live in it.
Fre3dombear
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe is right.

What is she a "Dr" of? How can you not pronounce bodega correctly? And then disparage Hispanics on taco Tuesday that way? These people are the true racists.
Porteroso
Jack Bauer said:

It's blatant sexist racism. I've been lead to believe you can't call out minorities like that.
jupiter
Quote:

Sorry I thought they were criminal masterminds that just pulled off the most elaborate election heist in human history
Nguyen One Soon
Harrison Bergeron said:

Good article you cite, but you lose a lot of credibility thinking the First Lady is also the Surgeon General.
Harrison Bergeron
Nguyen One Soon said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Good article you cite, but you lose a lot of credibility thinking the First Lady is also the Surgeon General.
But the geniuses on The View told me the was Surgeon General?!?!?
midgett
Fre3dombear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe is right.

What is she a "Dr" of? How can you not pronounce bodega correctly? And then disparage Hispanics on taco Tuesday that way? These people are the true racists.

Education. And she can't pronounce the word.
Malbec
jupiter said:

Quote:

Sorry I thought they were criminal masterminds that just pulled off the most elaborate election heist in human history
Hell, they probably forgot to vote.
Fre3dombear
midgett said:

Fre3dombear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Maybe is right.

Education. And she can't pronounce the word.

Oh lol. Well kudos anyone willing to stick with it but they tout it as if she's the second coming of Ben Carson but more racist
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

Jack Bauer said:

It's blatant sexist racism. I've been lead to believe you can't call out minorities like that.
It's incredibly open and batant racism and sexism. Their mindset is, believe like us privledged upper class
progressive whites, or your race, your gender, your identity are illegitimate.

If the average independent voter cannot see the progressive leftist are the real organized racists group
in the US, then they have blinders on.
Whiskey Pete
GrowlTowel said:

If she was smart, she would've used "Taquitos" instead of breakfast tacos, specifically "2am Whataburger Taquitos"
Whiskey Pete
jupiter said:

Quote:

Don't be confused. The Bidens to didn't pull off anything. They can't pull off anything. They're not smart enough to pull off anything, but the people behind the scene pulling biden's strings... yeah, they're connected enough, they're wealthy enough and they're crooked enough to pull off probably more than you can fathom.
Bullneck
Harrison Bergeron said:

Damn, Harrison. I guess you didn't get the play you were expecting over at Surly Texas and came here to get some buy in.

Smart move. You are with your people.
Harrison Bergeron
Bullneck said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Damn, Harrison. I guess you didn't get the play you were expecting over at Surly Texas and came here to get some buy in.

Smart move. You are with your people.

Sweetheart ..: ****ing with the Texas Traineehy site is fun ... triggering the little fahghets and there single-digit IQs is sport for folks that actually have degrees from UT. The fat women and midget Mexican moderators are entertainment.

This site at least tolerates diversity ... the fat women that post over there can't handle anything that doesn't confirm their a Golden Corral brand of naziism.

The guy who I mentioned as part of the bet got a dick pick from the little - I mean really little moderator - I think I'll consider posting over there. I won't share his unofficial nickname.
JXL
Reading the game thread for the UT-Kansas game on Surly Texas brought me great joy.
FLBear5630
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Trump for all his flaws was much more successful as President. He may have claimed to "invent the question mark", but he also got things done. (See idiot Bidens current Middle East trip vs Trumps).

Biden has done nothing but tear down and embarrass. If I am going to be embarrassed I prefer by someone who thinks our Nation is the greatest land of opportunity and worthy of respect, not one that needs to apologize for everything under the sun and rebuild it in some utopian vision.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.