Russia mobilizes

188,442 Views | 4259 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by sombear
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
trey3216 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

So now Poland is formally requesting US nuclear weapons be placed in their country.

Reports coming out the Russia is going to attack Poland. Maybe because the Nordstream sabotage?

Ukraine claims they're preparing for a nuclear strike with evacuation centers being setup.

Are we knocking on the door of WW3?

Russia is not going to attack Poland.

They can't even handle fighting Ukraine.
facts. Poland would be sitting in Moscow smoking cigars within 72 hours right now if we let them off the leash. Poland wants Russian aggression deader than I want spiders. They are chomping at the bit to solve centuries old feuds, and are happy to help Ukraine make it happen.
Invading Russia would allow Putin to claim he was right about everyone being out to get Russia.

Much better to slowly shove Russia out of Ukraine and let certain people decide Putin will suffer a series of unfortunate Russian Colds.
no doubt. That's why I said "if we let them off the leash". My point was that if Putin tried to invade Poland, the polish would put them down and be sitting in Moscow in short order and with extreme prejudice.
LOL

How old are you ?

The Russians have been butchering Poles for centuries including during WW2 and the following Cold War.

If Poland put ground troops on Russian soil it would unify the Russian people for war like nothing else could .
Putin would vaporize Polish columns within minutes and the Russian people would sing his praises for doing so.
right now, the Poles would rip Russia to shreds faster than your land grant farm college could guarantee another 7-5 season. If would literally take the poles less than a month to wipe out the Russian military right now
Again I ask....how old are you ?

Do you have the slightest comprehension of the impact of hydrogen bombs and the historic blood hatred Russians have for Poles ?
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada part 2: "on a personal level Thomas Jefferson was a self centered rich boy / sexual predator."

Why would you compare yourself to him, then?

(eeeeeewwwwww)
Oh I forgot...its your habit to invent comments people never said .

Even to the point of routinely altering people's posts.

You remain one of the real weirdos .
False claim by Canada. You brought up T Jefferson, Canada, and implied you were morally better than him.

Not me, you.

Maybe make better choices next time.

Or better still, don't post while you are upset. You can be very smart when you are calm, but boy howdy it shows when you allow your anger to choose your words.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
DioNoZeus
Canada2017 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

So now Poland is formally requesting US nuclear weapons be placed in their country.

Reports coming out the Russia is going to attack Poland. Maybe because the Nordstream sabotage?

Ukraine claims they're preparing for a nuclear strike with evacuation centers being setup.

facts. Poland would be sitting in Moscow smoking cigars within 72 hours right now if we let them off the leash. Poland wants Russian aggression deader than I want spiders. They are chomping at the bit to solve centuries old feuds, and are happy to help Ukraine make it happen.
Invading Russia would allow Putin to claim he was right about everyone being out to get Russia.

Much better to slowly shove Russia out of Ukraine and let certain people decide Putin will suffer a series of unfortunate Russian Colds.
no doubt. That's why I said "if we let them off the leash". My point was that if Putin tried to invade Poland, the polish would put them down and be sitting in Moscow in short order and with extreme prejudice.
LOL

How old are you ?

The Russians have been butchering Poles for centuries including during WW2 and the following Cold War.

If Poland put ground troops on Russian soil it would unify the Russian people for war like nothing else could .
Putin would vaporize Polish columns within minutes and the Russian people would sing his praises for doing so.
Like they vaporized Kyiv? Russia is the most incompetent paper tiger ever.
Polish troops on Russian soil ?

LOL

All restraints would come off immediately .

And there is not a single Pole who doesn't know it .
You think they would nuke their own territory? LOL indeed.
Stalin did far worse during the Nazis advance toward Moscow .

Have you ever read a book ?
Keep living in the 40s like the Russian military tactics…how's that working out for them?
Last time I looked they still occupy large swaths of Ukraine .

Don't get confused......I don't support Putin....but you are being led by the nose by the Biden administration .
They have an ever shrinking area that they can't hold with their current "elite" troops…who are about to be reinforced by kids with no combat experience who would rather hold a bottle of vodka than a rifle. And whose deaths will eventually crate a domestic ****storm in Russia that Putin won't be able to outlast.
trey3216
Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL

How old are you ?

right now, the Poles would rip Russia to shreds faster than your land grant farm college could guarantee another 7-5 season. If would literally take the poles less than a month to wipe out the Russian military right now

Do you have the slightest comprehension of the impact of hydrogen bombs and the historic blood hatred Russians have for Poles ?
do you have the slightest knowledge that the Poles have the same hatred, and weee slaughtering Russians on the eastern front until the Germans started putting both of them down? The polish/Russian saga is long, and it's not 1 sided by a dam sight.

I'm well aware the significance of hydrogen bombs, and they have nothing to do with the conversation we're having here. Apparently you can't read.

I'm 42
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL

How old are you ?

LOL

You think they would nuke their own territory? LOL indeed.
Stalin did far worse during the Nazis advance toward Moscow .

Have you ever read a book ?
Worse than nukes?

What books have you been reading, Canada?
Stalin laid waste to hundreds of square miles of Russian territory rather than the resources be of use to the Nazis army .

Anyone remotely suspected of Nazis collaboration was executed . Even Russian solders who surrendered to the Nazis where routinely shot or condemned to the gulags upon their release.

Hundreds of thousands of such executions.
Different world today, mister.

Putin is not Stalin. That's not to say Putin would have any morals getting in the way of his decisions, but unlike Stalin, Vlad has to answer to his financial backers, men who have a dim view of how things are going in Ukraine.

It's pretty obvious that they don't care how many Ukrainians Putin kills, but if Russian territory starts getting destroyed, they will take a dim view of that.

To put another way, Putin probably ordered the hit on the guy poisoned with Polonium, but that was carried out by people who could very easily arrange for Putin to stop breathing.

Putin has a few options, but in the end he has to make money for his backers or his personal cost will be very painful.

Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada part 2: "on a personal level Thomas Jefferson was a self centered rich boy / sexual predator."

Why would you compare yourself to him, then?

(eeeeeewwwwww)
Oh I forgot...its your habit to invent comments people never said .

Even to the point of routinely altering people's posts.

You remain one of the real weirdos .
False claim by Canada. You brought up T Jefferson, Canada, and implied you were morally better than him.

Not me, you.

Maybe make better choices next time.

Or better still, don't post while you are upset. You can be very smart when you are calm, but boy howdy it shows when you allow your anger to choose your words.
Dude I made no such 'implied' superiority claim .

Normally I choose to ignore you.....but when its obvious you are totally off the planet on a particular topic ....I make the mistake to answer .

Always a mistake because you are so childish as to literally alter peoples posts.

Beyond weird.

No more...post your last piece of trash .
Canada2017
trey3216 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL

How old are you ?

do you have the slightest knowledge that the Poles have the same hatred, and weee slaughtering Russians on the eastern front until the Germans started putting both of them down? The polish/Russian saga is long, and it's not 1 sided by a dam sight.

I'm well aware the significance of hydrogen bombs, and they have nothing to do with the conversation we're having here. Apparently you can't read.

I'm 42
OK

I am 67.

Read constantly......life long habit......history and biographies primarily .

Travel for fun routinely . Although not as much as my friend The Duke.

However the only place in Russia I have visited is St Petersburg . Very impressive.
Oldbear83
Once again, boy howdy it shows when you allow your anger to choose your words.
Doc Holliday
Elon vs the Neocon

Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Elon vs the Neocon

By the same token....allow California to vote on rejoining Mexico.

FLBear5630
DioNoZeus said:

RMF5630 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL

How old are you ?

Not a smart move going into Russia, bombing sure. Invading would be a mistake.
Of course it would be. That's not the point though. Canada is the most hyperbolic Eeyore on this site who has no ability to look at this conflict in a rational manner.

He can't get beyond his personal feelings and look at a situation with any objectivity. Tough to analyze anything from that perspective. Then turns it into a personal macho challenge. I ignore people like that.

Sort of like not being able to comment on trading stock unless you have a traders license and actually work on wall st. Ridiculous. If you think US should support Ukraine you have to enlist in Ukraianian Army??? Come on, grow up.
trey3216
Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL

How old are you ?

I'm 42
OK

I am 67.

Read constantly......life long habit......history and biographies primarily .

Travel for fun routinely . Although not as much as my friend The Duke.

However the only place in Russia I have visited is St Petersburg . Very impressive.

https://snyder.substack.com/p/how-does-the-russo-ukrainian-war?utm_campaign=auto_share
whiterock
Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Months of internet saber rattling about how the United States should aid Ukraine .

But not a single Rambo has actually enlisted to go over there.

Shocking
Meh to this type of argument. If I change my screenname to Kissinger, then am I required to sign up for the diplomatic service before expressing an opinion?
Promoting courses of action that probably will result in the death of others without stepping up to the plate is bull*****

Here we are.
Vividly remember this same kind of naive group think as the Vietnam War rolled in.

Step by incredibly stupid step. First just weapons, then just 'advisors'...then 500,000 troops and almost 60,000 KIA.

As long as someone else was doing the fighting and getting shot up or killed ...the John Wayne mentally was immensely popular.

Guess what ? It didn't stay 'popular' once the caskets began coming in by the hundreds .

Keeping this simple for all you John Wayne fans .

IF RUSSIA PLAYED THIS SAME GEOPOLITICAL GAME WITH MEXICO the response of the United States would be damn well similar .

We have been led by the nose by the Democratic party ...step by predictable step...into a possible nuclear war.

This is the real deal...no video game 'overs' .

Again, we literally had the same situation in Central America and didn't do what you're saying we would.

But I'm someone who's been close to the horrors of war, so you can back off the John Wayne and video game comment. The massacres of being out armed by ruthless enemies results in immense brutality. And Russia's got a serious track record of this. I don't want US boots on the ground, but I'm ok giving resources to help defend themselves.

This is nothing like Viet Nam. This is a sovereign nation asking for help from invasion. This is not stepping into a poliical civil war. Ukraine is a stable Govt, Viet Nam had 12 govts in 2 years. There is no Gulf of Tonkin incident. There is no draft. To say this is Viet Nam is ridiculous and showsa lack of understanding.

The US is providing assistance, there are no US service men fighting in Ukraine. Ukraine does not want someone else to fight for their Nation, they are doing that themselves.

A Soverign nation the west has courted from decades asks for help, you help.

Vietnam began as 'weapons support '….then 'advisors on the ground '….then finally 500,000 troops deployed .

We are STILL in South Korea 30,000 strong SEVENTY years after a truce was established.

Iraq is still a mess 5000 US dead later and Iran empowered .

After billions spent in Afghanistan and years of dead US servicemen the Biden Administration just abandoned 4-5 BILLION dollars worth of weaponry to the Taliban….an acknowledged terrorist organization.

When the **** are you going to figure it out ?

Being the worlds policeman is not a winning proposition and the US isn't any good at it to begin with ,

we're doing a pretty good job in Ukraine right now....

Thousands of Ukrainian civilians and solders dead .

Countryside burned , cities flattened , millions of refugees forced out of their homes into other countries .

Billions of US dollars spent while hundreds of thousands of our own mentally ill are living ( and dying ) on the streets .

But hey Ukraine officially applied for NATO membership !

All worth it .

US foreign policy continues to rock .
of course it's worth it. that's why Ukrainians are willing to die for it. Freedom does tend to inspire.

The "NATO started" it argument has some shocking faulty assumptions, chief among which is the notion that Ukrainians are stooge drones who are only fighting because Nato is making them do it.
whiterock
Canada2017 said:

DioNoZeus said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Oldbear83 said:

trey3216 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL

How old are you ?

LOL

correct. lots & lots of old history make Russia far more worried about threats from the West than the East. Moreover, much of Ukraine spent time under Polish/Lithuanian control for +2 centuries, so there is also some scarring over the narrower question of whither Ukraine.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Months of internet saber rattling about how the United States should aid Ukraine .

Shocking
Meh to this type of argument. If I change my screenname to Kissinger, then am I required to sign up for the diplomatic service before expressing an opinion?
Promoting courses of action that probably will result in the death of others without stepping up to the plate is bull*****

Here we are.
Vividly remember this same kind of naive group think as the Vietnam War rolled in.

Step by incredibly stupid step. First just weapons, then just 'advisors'...then 500,000 troops and almost 60,000 KIA.

As long as someone else was doing the fighting and getting shot up or killed ...the John Wayne mentally was immensely popular.

Guess what ? It didn't stay 'popular' once the caskets began coming in by the hundreds .

IF RUSSIA PLAYED THIS SAME GEOPOLITICAL GAME WITH MEXICO the response of the United States would be damn well similar .

We have been led by the nose by the Democratic party ...step by predictable step...into a possible nuclear war.

Again, we literally had the same situation in Central America and didn't do what you're saying we would.

But I'm someone who's been close to the horrors of war, so you can back off the John Wayne and video game comment. The massacres of being out armed by ruthless enemies results in immense brutality. And Russia's got a serious track record of this. I don't want US boots on the ground, but I'm ok giving resources to help defend themselves.

This is nothing like Viet Nam. This is a sovereign nation asking for help from invasion. This is not stepping into a poliical civil war. Ukraine is a stable Govt, Viet Nam had 12 govts in 2 years. There is no Gulf of Tonkin incident. There is no draft. To say this is Viet Nam is ridiculous and showsa lack of understanding.

The US is providing assistance, there are no US service men fighting in Ukraine. Ukraine does not want someone else to fight for their Nation, they are doing that themselves.

Vietnam began as 'weapons support '….then 'advisors on the ground '….then finally 500,000 troops deployed .

We are STILL in South Korea 30,000 strong SEVENTY years after a truce was established.

After billions spent in Afghanistan and years of dead US servicemen the Biden Administration just abandoned 4-5 BILLION dollars worth of weaponry to the Taliban….an acknowledged terrorist organization.

Being the worlds policeman is not a winning proposition and the US isn't any good at it to begin with ,

Countryside burned , cities flattened , millions of refugees forced out of their homes into other countries .

Billions of US dollars spent while hundreds of thousands of our own mentally ill are living ( and dying ) on the streets .

All worth it .

of course it's worth it. that's why Ukrainians are willing to die for it. Freedom does tend to inspire.

The "NATO started" it argument has some shocking faulty assumptions, chief among which is the notion that Ukrainians are stooge drones who are only fighting because Nato is making them do it.

The Ukranians want and are willing to fight for their own Nation. They returned all the nukes that were there in the 90's, which they helped pay for, in exchange for Soverignty. Russia agreed. Now to attack Crimea and Ukraine after Ukraine lived up to their end of deal is reprehensible.

I am partial, I helped get two Ukranian Nationals legally out and to the US and have spoken with them about the situation. It is horrific what the Russians do and how they operate. Ukraine has the ability to add positively to NATO and the EU, we have invested in a lit of nations with much less up side than Ukraine.
whiterock
RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Shocking

Here we are.

All worth it .

The Ukranians want and are willing to fight for their own Nation. They returned all the nukes that were there in the 90's, which they helped pay for, in exchange for Soverignty. Russia agreed. Now to attack Crimea and Ukraine after Ukraine lived up to their end of deal is reprehensible.

I am partial, I helped get two Ukranian Nationals legally out and to the US and have spoken with them about the situation. It is horrific what the Russians do and how they operate. Ukraine has the ability to add positively to NATO and the EU, we have invested in a lit of nations with much less up side than Ukraine.
exchanged for sovereignty an assurances of assistance if invaded..... USA is making good on a pledge. The right pledge, the right place, in mostly the right ways.

Ukrainians have firmly decided as a peoples that they wish to become part of Europe rather than Eurasia. The American ethos is that peoples are entitled to decide and act on questions like that. We should continue to provide arms & ammo to Ukraine, until there are no more Ukrainians asking for arms and ammo. The dishonor would be to abandon them on the battlefield.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Shocking

Here we are.

All worth it .

exchanged for sovereignty an assurances of assistance if invaded..... USA is making good on a pledge. The right pledge, the right place, in mostly the right ways.

Ukrainians have firmly decided as a peoples that they wish to become part of Europe rather than Eurasia. The American ethos is that peoples are entitled to decide and act on questions like that. We should continue to provide arms & ammo to Ukraine, until there are no more Ukrainians asking for arms and ammo. The dishonor would be to abandon them on the battlefield.
I agree with you. The response I got on that "agreement" was that it was not binding. That sums up the honor level.
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

RMF5630 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Shocking

Here we are.

All worth it .

The US public was lied to about Vietnam, Iraq 1&2, Afghanistan. They tried to lie us into Iran & Syria and didn't even bother lying us into toppling Somalia, Yemen & Libya.

But the Ukraine narrative is unquestionably 100% accurate?

Is there no more fog of war? Is this situation 100% transparent?
Canada2017
whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Shocking

Here we are.

All worth it .

US interference in Ukrainian political power struggles began in earnest during the Obama administration.

Putin objected considering it another blatant example of US regime change policy.

Under Ukraine's new president the chatter begins about joining NATO. Again Putin objects as such an alliance would in all likelihood bring NATO weaponry , aimed at Russia , on Ukrainian soil .

One can sing ' God Bless America ' at the top of your lungs but it doesn't change the reality of the situation or the United States ' s responsibility for the destruction .

We pushed and pushed . Never really believing Putin's threats .

Classic miscalculation.

Now we are STILL pushing ……( anyone who thinks the Russians blew up their own pipelines shouldn't own a driver's license ) and ignoring Putin's repeated threats to use nuclear weapons.

And all of this horror involving a country 90% of the American people couldn't have found on a world map 2 years ago .

Insanity

Bear8084
whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

ATL Bear said:

Canada2017 said:

He Hate Me said:

Canada2017 said:

Shocking

Here we are.

All worth it .

This.
Doc Holliday
How does anyone know the information they're getting about this war is accurate?
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

How does anyone know the information they're getting about this war is accurate?
Why do you think you should have more information than what you are getting? Just curious.

You can go on the web and read reports from every perspective, European, US, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian. I just don't get the believe that you are owed more information than what we can access.

The Executive Branch and Congress are the ones that are entitled to the information, they are the electeds and they are in an oversight role. We are civilians, of course we don't know everything.
Doc Holliday
RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Why do you think you should have more information than what you are getting? Just curious.

You can go on the web and read reports from every perspective, European, US, Chinese, Russian, Ukrainian. I just don't get the believe that you are owed more information than what we can access.

The Executive Branch and Congress are the ones that are entitled to the information, they are the electeds and they are in an oversight role. We are civilians, of course we don't know everything.
It's not just information, it's correct information. Western media has already been caught lying about this war on multiple occasions.

I don't trust congress or the executive branch. Its not rational to trust them. Did you believe the official narrative about Benghazi?
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

Here's how it's going right now according to the ultra-hard liners in Russia.

FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's not just information, it's correct information. Western media has already been caught lying about this war on multiple occasions.

I don't trust congress or the executive branch. Its not rational to trust them. Did you believe the official narrative about Benghazi?
You don't vote for the ones you don't trust.

My views on Ukraine are based on conversations with Ukrainians and the fact Russia invaded a nation. That is wrong no matter how you spin it. They send 200k troops over the border, not a lot of ways to defend that.

They say there are a substantial number of ethnic Russians there than Ukrainians. Using that logic, Cuba should be able to invade Miami. You should be good with Mexico invading Southern Calf. Ethnic Russians were free to go to Russia.

As for the other lies???? I have not heard anything that overrides

Russia Invading.
Ukraine asking for NATO help.
Ukrainians fighting themselves, not asking for troops
Ukraine wanting to be Democratic and Join NATO

What have you got that override those??
Doc Holliday
trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I don't know what to believe. But what I don't want is nuclear war and US economic destruction by sending trillions over for the next several years. We can't afford that.

If we want to be captain America, we have to pay a severe price.
trey3216

I've been telling y'all this crap for months, but Greenwold and Tucker knew what was best, until reality has continually been hitting the Russians in the face like being slapped with a dead fish.
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

I don't know what to believe. But what I don't want is nuclear war and US economic destruction by sending trillions over for the next several years. We can't afford that.

Thus far, we've sent a rounding error over there and it's on a lend/lease platform. In the meantime, we've pretty much double or tripled that in arms sales to other NATO countries and various other friendly regimes. Pretty good return on $$ thus far. ANd all the stuff that's been sent over is 2-3 decade old technology from our reserve stock. Much of which would have been decommissioned (aka wasted $$) within the next 10 years. FIFO
Sam Lowry
Don't Buy the Narrative on Ukraine
By Katya Sedgwick

Vladimir Putin's decision to mobilize reserves for the war in Ukraine has stirred feelings around the world. The former politician and Russian opposition leader Gennady Gudkov posted an aerial view of a 15-lane desert highway with a traffic jam pushing into the horizon. "I am being told," Gudkov wrote, "this is the [Russian] border with Mongolia on September 22. Be sure to zoom in to examine the picture." Multiple large vehicles, perhaps buses, were mingled among sedans, suggesting that we are witnessing some sort of mass evacuation of Russians unwilling to serve in Ukraine.

A day earlier I saw the same picture passed on by a Russian blue-check account (I forgot which) claiming that it was the Russia-Kazakhstan border. But, as any resident of the Western United States knows, the photograph, which as of this writing is still available for viewing on Twitter, is of neither. It's the road to the Burning Man festival in the Nevada desert, and the large vehicles are the RVs in which revelers intend to stay at the event.

I can't say that the incident turned me against Gudkov, or anyone else in liberal Russian opposition. I find many of them well-informed and relatable. It is just that it is an emotional time in Eastern Europe, and pretty much every opposition figure is overcome by feelings, which is why I find their media mostly useless when it comes to this particular conflict. For reasons far less obvious, the Western media is equally emotionally invested in the conflict, and extraordinarily clueless on top of it.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dont-buy-the-narrative-on-ukraine/
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Captain America?

Geez, every position you have here is extreme. The US is supplying modern weaponry and sharing intel that is what it documented that we are doing.

So far, you have gone from everything we are hearing is lies, if the US does this we are "Captain America", to nuclear war. Is there anything on this you believe that is not at an extreme or conspiracy?

Can we agree Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has a right not to be invaded? That is a pretty low bar.
Harrison Bergeron
Sam Lowry said:

By Katya Sedgwick

Vladimir Putin's decision to mobilize reserves for the war in Ukraine has stirred feelings around the world. The former politician and Russian opposition leader Gennady Gudkov posted an aerial view of a 15-lane desert highway with a traffic jam pushing into the horizon. "I am being told," Gudkov wrote, "this is the [Russian] border with Mongolia on September 22. Be sure to zoom in to examine the picture." Multiple large vehicles, perhaps buses, were mingled among sedans, suggesting that we are witnessing some sort of mass evacuation of Russians unwilling to serve in Ukraine.

A day earlier I saw the same picture passed on by a Russian blue-check account (I forgot which) claiming that it was the Russia-Kazakhstan border. But, as any resident of the Western United States knows, the photograph, which as of this writing is still available for viewing on Twitter, is of neither. It's the road to the Burning Man festival in the Nevada desert, and the large vehicles are the RVs in which revelers intend to stay at the event.

I can't say that the incident turned me against Gudkov, or anyone else in liberal Russian opposition. I find many of them well-informed and relatable. It is just that it is an emotional time in Eastern Europe, and pretty much every opposition figure is overcome by feelings, which is why I find their media mostly useless when it comes to this particular conflict. For reasons far less obvious, the Western media is equally emotionally invested in the conflict, and extraordinarily clueless on top of it.

The fact that people - and many journos - believe what they read on twatter, especially from foreign posters, explains a lot of the general ignorance and stupidity of our talking heads, journos, and social media "experts."
Doc Holliday
RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Captain America?

Geez, every position you have here is extreme. The US is supplying modern weaponry and sharing intel that is what it documented that we are doing.

So far, you have gone from everything we are hearing is lies, if the US does this we are "Captain America", to nuclear war. Is there anything on this you believe that is not at an extreme or conspiracy?

Can we agree Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has a right not to be invaded? That is a pretty low bar.
I think this is a rational analysis:
Bear8084
Harrison Bergeron said:

Sam Lowry said:

By Katya Sedgwick

The fact that people - and many journos - believe what they read on twatter, especially from foreign posters, explains a lot of the general ignorance and stupidity of our talking heads, journos, and social media "experts."

Then you'll be really surprised she re-tweets pro-Russian bot accounts as facts.
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Why do you think you should have more information than what you are getting?

Indeed........everyone just shut up and trust this Administration to keep us out of war.

Gulf of Tonkin

Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction

Undeclared US Navy war against Germany 1940-1941.

Embargo preventing the sale of US oil to Japan

CIA assassinations throughout central America .

Eliminating enemies of the Shah of Iran keeping him in power against the wishes of the people.

Bay of Pigs

B 52 strikes in Cambodia

North Sea pipelines

Yep, we are the 'good' guys. Don't trust anyone who questions it.

Bear8084
trey3216 said:

I've been telling y'all this crap for months, but Greenwold and Tucker knew what was best, until reality has continually been hitting the Russians in the face like being slapped with a dead fish.

There is a new vid of supposedly a Wagner member who runs a popular Telegram for them was arrested by SOBR agents:

First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 122

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.