Russia mobilizes

195,495 Views | 4259 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by sombear
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

If this is legit, Ukraine doesn't stand a chance.

Hope it's not legit . Want Ukraine to survive .

In any case this war isn't remotely over .
Problem with this war is even western media is straight up lying and pushing propaganda about it. It's a giant mess of lies from sources everywhere.

We're living in an age of information warfare.

Decent piece on the subject: https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/8/4/western-media-and-the-war-on-truth-in
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

Putin says he is not bluffing about using nukes .

Are we having fun yet ….are we cool again ?

Yeah Canada. Just give him Ukraine. That will make everything better.
Doc Holliday
Bear8084
Speaking of Russian propaganda....
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

If this is legit, Ukraine doesn't stand a chance.

yes they do. I've never been in the military either but with a unit of my friends that have, and proper weaponry, could lay waste to plenty unwilling, untrained, underfed, and under armed enemy combatants. Russia is literally trying to walk people onto the battlefield like it's 1941, and it most certainly isn't. Their very best couldn't take Ukraine, and are at an approx 50-60% casualty rate. You think these people that won't have anything to eat and not want to be there are going to fare better? Haha!!!
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
trey3216
Bear8084 said:

no joke. Greenwold, Tucker, and several others have actually done interviews with and defended the completely controlled russian media. They aren't even remotely appreciable on this issue.
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

Brilliant comment .

I've posted that repeatedly…..just give them Ukraine.
Doc Holliday
trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

no joke. Greenwold, Tucker, and several others have actually done interviews with and defended the completely controlled russian media. They aren't even remotely appreciable on this issue.
How is Greenwalds'stweet literally quoting Jefferey Goldberg's comments to the Atlantic a defense of Russian media?

We got hoodwinked into the Iraq war for bogus reasons and burned through nearly $8trillion and lost a war because of US intelligence. You have to be a complete fool to just obey all liberal media and the intelligence community.

Why are you guys not skeptical?
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

How is Greenwalds'stweet literally quoting Jefferey Goldberg's comments to the Atlantic a defense of Russian media?

We got hoodwinked into the Iraq war for bogus reasons and burned through nearly $8trillion and lost a war because of US intelligence. You have to be a complete fool to just obey all liberal media and the intelligence community.

i didn't say that one in particular, but he's literally been pumping straight out of the Duma russian points on Twitter and in interviews for months, so I take everything he says with massive grains of salt.
Booray
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

Brilliant comment .

Your ideas have been to either just convince Putin to give up or kill him. Short of that supporting Ukraine is stupidly risking the end of the world. As the first two are impossible and the third is unthinkable you are arguing to just give them Ukraine, just not in so many words.
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

a)we didn't lose that war. We didn't finish our final objectives even though they were implemented.
B) I'm not following liberal media on this matter. They've been well behind everything on this as well. I'm following OSINT folks who are actually seeing things happen in real-time.
Bear8084
trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

a)we didn't lose that war. We didn't finish our final objectives even though they were implemented.
B) I'm not following liberal media on this matter. They've been well behind everything on this as well. I'm following OSINT folks who are actually seeing things happen in real-time.

A fellow OSINT follower? Noice. I follow Rob Lee, Michael Kofman, Defmon, Ukraine Weapons Tracker, Soviet Army Fan (don't let the name fool you, he is very anti-invasion and helps translate Russian Telegrams and obits), Wartranslated, Oryx, and Calibre Obscura to name a few.
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

Skeptical of what? Russia took Crimea. Russia invaded Ukraine. Ukraine asked for help to maintaina democracy. How do you turn your back and say "not my problem"? And maintain any credibility. People wonder why China's influence is growing, because of positions like you are championing, not iur problem.
trey3216
Bear8084 said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

A fellow OSINT follower? Noice. I follow Rob Lee, Michael Kofman, Defmon, Ukraine Weapons Tracker, Soviet Army Fan (don't let the name fool you, he is very anti-invasion and helps translate Russian Telegrams and obits), Wartranslated, Oryx, and Calibre Obscura to name a few.
most od the same here. I'll post the rest of my list when I get to the office in the morning.

trey3216
Doc Holliday
RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

Skeptical of what? Russia took Crimea. Russia invaded Ukraine. Ukraine asked for help to maintaina democracy. How do you turn your back and say "not my problem"? And maintain any credibility. People wonder why China's influence is growing, because of positions like you are championing, not iur problem.
Skeptical of us media and government reporting on Ukraine.

No news agency has the credibility to "fact check" the stuff coming out of Russia and Ukraine. So much fake stuff (Ghost or Kyiv, concentration camps) was pushed as true.

Heroes of the Snake Island - turned out to be fake.
"Ghost of Kyiv" turned out to be a fake. It was crafted by the Ukraine government.
We will die, but we will not surrender "Azov" turned out to be a fake.

The same people that told us Hunter Biden's laptop wasn't legit are feeding you information about this war. I don't trust people that cross me.

To accuse me and others of pushing Russian propaganda is irrational. Really think about how insane of a belief that is.
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

No news agency has the credibility to "fact check" the stuff coming out of Russia and Ukraine. So much fake stuff (Ghost or Kyiv, concentration camps) was pushed as true.

"Ghost of Kyiv" turned out to be a fake. It was crafted by the Ukraine government.

The same people that told us Hunter Biden's laptop wasn't legit are feeding you information about this war. I don't trust people that cross me.

To accuse me and others of pushing Russian propaganda is irrational. Really think about how insane of a belief that is.
well, the Azov group finally surrendered after about 3 months of non-stop fighting out of a place they were literally being shelled 24 hrs/day. They held out longer than damn near anyone would have. And many of them did die. And many of them were tortured and died after their surrender.

Ghost of Kiev was fake in that it wasn't 1 rando super pilot, yet Russia somehow doesn't have air control over an outmatched nation and Ukraine still has planes operating everyday, so they have a bunch of Ghosts of Kiev in that manner.

The snake island guys were thought to have been killed (a few were, but not all of them) and they were taken prisoner. And then the bumbling Russianset their prize warship get sunk by a pair of Neptune missiles.

These are things that I don't get from the media that denied Hunter Biden's laptop existed, but do get them from various OSINT groups that are actually cataloging the **** in real-time. Perhaps you'd be better looking at them and not Comrade Tucker
ScruffyD
Does Snowden have to go fight?
Bear8084
Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

Filtration camps are very much true. They have been constantly documented and reported on.
Doc Holliday
trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

well, the Azov group finally surrendered after about 3 months of non-stop fighting out of a place they were literally being shelled 24 hrs/day. They held out longer than damn near anyone would have. And many of them did die. And many of them were tortured and died after their surrender.

Ghost of Kiev was fake in that it wasn't 1 rando super pilot, yet Russia somehow doesn't have air control over an outmatched nation and Ukraine still has planes operating everyday, so they have a bunch of Ghosts of Kiev in that manner.

The snake island guys were thought to have been killed (a few were, but not all of them) and they were taken prisoner. And then the bumbling Russianset their prize warship get sunk by a pair of Neptune missiles.

These are things that I don't get from the media that denied Hunter Biden's laptop existed, but do get them from various OSINT groups that are actually cataloging the **** in real-time. Perhaps you'd be better looking at them and not Comrade Tucker
No the actual federal government lied about a hunters laptop, not just the media.

I'm not denying OSINT.

Wars turn slowly and they always have saboteurs, insurgents, factions and civil conflicts that enlist foreign intervention to settle scores, etc.

This aint ending for years and each side will bring in *disposable* combatants from Africa and afghnistan, etc.

This is a war on RU's border that they pushed. They can't walk away. And NATO wont either, not with so much invested.

This likely wont end until the US moves on and claims "mission accomplished" (e.g. Vietnam, Afghan etc).

All these US experts talking about Russia military strategy and advising Ukraine are the same f'ing people who never won military **** with hundreds of billions of dollars of hardware and personnel. But if you talk about their decades of lies you're spreading Russian disinfo?!
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

Pushing Russian propaganda?

My position is based on my position that if we don't help, others will step into fill that void. Others competing with us, Ukraine can be a quality allie.
trey3216
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

No the actual federal government lied about a hunters laptop, not just the media.

I'm not denying OSINT.

Wars turn slowly and they always have saboteurs, insurgents, factions and civil conflicts that enlist foreign intervention to settle scores, etc.

This aint ending for years and each side will bring in *disposable* combatants from Africa and afghnistan, etc.

This is a war on RU's border that they pushed. They can't walk away. And NATO wont either, not with so much invested.

This likely wont end until the US moves on and claims "mission accomplished" (e.g. Vietnam, Afghan etc).

All these US experts talking about Russia military strategy and advising Ukraine are the same f'ing people who never won military **** with hundreds of billions of dollars of hardware and personnel. But if you talk about their decades of lies you're spreading Russian disinfo?!
we haven't militarily lost a war in a long long time. We've lost the collective will to keep a farce government creation, and we won't stoop to Russia's level of destroying all civilian infrastructure and enacting terror through the land anymore. But we haven't lost a war militarily in a really long time. We may have politically, but not militarily.
TenBears
Would one of the many obviously very smart people on this thread reconcile for me the last two days nuclear war jawing with (1) the large prisoner swap and (2) the joint American/Russian Soyuz launch yesterday. They dont seem compatible.
Canada2017
Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

Brilliant comment .

Your ideas have been to either just convince Putin to give up or kill him. Short of that supporting Ukraine is stupidly risking the end of the world. As the first two are impossible and the third is unthinkable you are arguing to just give them Ukraine, just not in so many words.

Dude

You and the other 'heroes' fighting from your keyboards thousands miles away from any bloodshed remind me of the other brave souls who always supported war…….

right until the body bags showed up . The images of shattered men and women with burns and missing limbs interviewed from their hospital beds .

Or ….God help us all …the DRAFT comes back .

Then you would be among the first to declare how the war and the draft was racist .

Hope Ukraine survives and Putin doesn't .

Hope most of all this idiotic path Biden has insisted on doesn't blow up in our faces .

Like has happened step by stupid step ….so many times before.
Canada2017
trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

I'm not denying OSINT.

we haven't militarily lost a war in a long long time. We've lost the collective will to keep a farce government creation, and we won't stoop to Russia's level of destroying all civilian infrastructure and enacting terror through the land anymore. But we haven't lost a war militarily in a really long time. We may have politically, but not militarily.

Classic

Please tell me …..other than Iraq…..what war have we 'won' in the last 70 years ?

Which war was worth the deaths , the permanently wounded .

Which war left our people better off as a society ?

Haven't destroyed civilians and their infrastructure …..,are you kidding ?

Doc Holliday
trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

I'm not denying OSINT.

Yeah I'm talking politically. I'm talking about losing the agenda.

I consider the war in Afghanistan a complete failure. We set out to rebuild and we failed. We blew through trillions and then left terrorists with tens of billions of dollars worth of military equipment. Lots of innocent people killed by both sides. Do you consider that a success?

I'm not arguing in favor of leaving Ukraine to defend itself. What I'm pissed about is the lack of skepticism about what's going on over there, just as I was about the war on terror.

It's not black and white.
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

I'm not denying OSINT.

Classic

Please tell me …..other than Iraq…..what war have we 'won' in the last 70 years ?

So Kuwait was better off under Sadaam?

Afghanistan was better off when we were there, until Biden. If you don't believe me, ask an Afghani women.

South Korea would have been better off with out the US presence?

Iraq, I agree with you. That was W listening to Rumsfeld and Cheney. I am with you there, no one is better off.

Taiwan is 100% better off with US support.

Our presence in the Horn of Africa and Freedom of Navigation help preserve shipping lanes.

You may believe we can turtle up and avoid conflict around the world, buy those days are gone. Either we are in supporting Countries that can help us or China will.

We have a volunteer military. No one is talking conscription or forcing people to do things they didn't volunteer to do.
Booray
Canada2017 said:

Booray said:

Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

Brilliant comment .

Dude

You and the other 'heroes' fighting from your keyboards thousands miles away from any bloodshed remind me of the other brave souls who always supported war…….

right until the body bags showed up . The images of shattered men and women with burns and missing limbs interviewed from their hospital beds .

Or ….God help us all …the DRAFT comes back .

Then you would be among the first to declare how the war and the draft was racist .

Hope Ukraine survives and Putin doesn't .

Hope most of all this idiotic path Biden has insisted on doesn't blow up in our faces .

Like has happened step by stupid step ….so many times before.

Dude, I am a veteran. Are you?
Doc Holliday
This is what I'm getting at. Very dangerous.

Doc Holliday
RMF5630 said:

Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

I'm not denying OSINT.

Classic

So Kuwait was better off under Sadaam?

Afghanistan was better off when we were there, until Biden. If you don't believe me, ask an Afghani women.

South Korea would have been better off with out the US presence?

Iraq, I agree with you. That was W listening to Rumsfeld and Cheney. I am with you there, no one is better off.

Taiwan is 100% better off with US support.

Our presence in the Horn of Africa and Freedom of Navigation help preserve shipping lanes.

You may believe we can turtle up and avoid conflict around the world, buy those days are gone. Either we are in supporting Countries that can help us or China will.

We have a volunteer military. No one is talking conscription or forcing people to do things they didn't volunteer to do.
Is Ukraine worth a potential nuclear conflict or WW3?

If so, why?

There are only about 10 million men between 20-30 in Russia. The next generation is even smaller. They won't even be able to defend their territory in 10 years.
ATL Bear
Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

When I am witnessing an invasion and not speculating on the presence or location of hidden chemical weapons.

Also, nuclear protocols in Russia are very similar to US command and control. It isn't a red button near Putin. You want to know if the military is loyal to Putin? Put that deployment into motion.
trey3216
Canada2017 said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Doc Holliday said:

RMF5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

I'm not denying OSINT.

Classic

have we done it with intention and vigor since WW2? No.
Golem
ScruffyD said:

Does Snowden have to go fight?

Goodness, I certainly hope so. They need to pull a King David maneuver on him.
Mothra
trey3216 said:

Bear8084 said:

Is any position that doesn't wholeheartedly endorse the Ukraine war Russian propaganda? Sure sounds like it.

Nothing wrong with asking difficult questions.
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

This is what I'm getting at. Very dangerous.

Yup.
First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 122

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.