If there remained any question whether or not soccer is gay…

5,638 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Great Satan wins!!!! Great Satan wins. 1-0.

That was more fun than watching the rooster chase the hens around the barnyard. Ummmm...maybe not.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
Cheers boys!

I admire the Iranian team for actually taking a stand.
Wrecks Quan Dough
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The Great Satan wins!!!! Great Satan wins. 1-0.

That was more fun than watching the rooster chase the hens around the barnyard. Ummmm...maybe not.
We even beat the Ayatollahs in sports we are not really good at.
LIB,MR BEARS
Not a soccer fan… AT ALL but, I did watch the last 10 minutes. Pulled for the USA but have a ton of empathy for the Iranian players and their families. They need our prayers and God's protection.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Not a soccer fan… AT ALL but, I did watch the last 10 minutes. Pulled for the USA but have a ton of empathy for the Iranian players and their families. They need our prayers and God's protection.
Amen, Brother. In a way am proud of the boys from Iran for giving their all. They played their hearts out. I pray for their safety and that of their families. Sport should bring the world closer together.

That being said, the Ayatolla can suck donkey balls.

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Amen, Brother. In a way am proud of the boys from Iran for giving their all. They played their hearts out. I pray for their safety and that of their families. Sport should bring the world closer together.

The Iranian soccer team makes the U.S. weird semi-virtue signaling look small. G-d speed to the Iranian people. I feel like the Iranian military is not too far off from executing and removing the crazy radicals.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Harrison Bergeron said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

The Iranian soccer team makes the U.S. weird semi-virtue signaling look small. G-d speed to the Iranian people. I feel like the Iranian military is not too far off from executing and removing the crazy radicals.
Agreed. We must remember when it all comes down to it, most citizens from Iran and even China are mostly just like us. They just want freedom and the ability to provide for their families. We must keep our criticism aimed at their authoritarian governments, - not the citizens.

-- Barack Obama
RegentCoverup
anytime I see Iranians chanting, I turn on the volume to see if it's "Death to America."

I'm just used to it.

Btw if you like spy series, the Apple TV series Tehran is excellent.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Agreed. We must remember when it all comes down to it, most citizens from Iran and even China are mostly just like us. They just want freedom and the ability to provide for their families. We must keep our criticism aimed at their authoritarian governments, - not the citizens.
Great point. 99% of humans want to be able to provide a better life for their children than they themselves have had. All they ask is for a chance to work. God loves them all red and yellow, black and white. The world would be a better place with more people like you, sir.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
quash
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

anytime I see Iranians chanting, I turn on the volume to see if it's "Death to America."

I'm just used to it.

the "death to..." chant is not what Americans think it is. When you hear a cabby say "death to traffic" you understand what is really going on there. Closer to "**** off" than "DIE DIE DIE!"

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Golem
quash said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I'm just used to it.

the "death to..." chant is not what Americans think it is. When you hear a cabby say "death to traffic" you understand what is really going on there. Closer to "**** off" than "DIE DIE DIE!"

Of the two of us, I bet I know more Iranians. You are incorrect.
quash
Golem said:

quash said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I'm just used to it.

Of the two of us, I bet I know more Iranians. You are incorrect.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't, there is a large Persian population in Dallas.

In any event, I am not incorrect in reporting what I have been told.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
LIB,MR BEARS
Watch till the end

Redbrickbear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.