Yet another vaxed person still alive

4,282 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by quash
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

So, no to answering the questions then?
In the interest of not derailing the thread, I'll agree to answer the questions, but no more than once per day. Sound fair?

Again, no concern about the CDC "warning" and no change in plans for now.
I think the whole idea of keeping a thread on point requires that it actually have a point in the first place, but thanks for answering.

So no boosts for now, despite dangerous and deadly COVID infections increasing on a daily basis. Are you guys just not leaving the basement then?
Not sure where you want to go, but I'll play.

I've received 4 Covid shots in total, the last in November. I've received the flu shot in November at the same time as the last Covid booster. Also the 2 shingles vaccines. I'm still alive. I will consider the RSV vaccine when/if released.

I'm not demanding you or your children be vaccinated. C'est la vie

We all live with our decisions & I accept responsibility for my decisions. I hope you do
Oldbear83
Oso: "I'm not demanding you or your children be vaccinated."

Very fair. Too bad the government at multiple levels did not have the same attitude a year, year and a half ago.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

In the interest of not derailing the thread, I'll agree to answer the questions, but no more than once per day. Sound fair?

I think the whole idea of keeping a thread on point requires that it actually have a point in the first place, but thanks for answering.

So no boosts for now, despite dangerous and deadly COVID infections increasing on a daily basis. Are you guys just not leaving the basement then?

I've received 4 Covid shots in total, the last in November. I've received the flu shot in November at the same time as the last Covid booster. Also the 2 shingles vaccines. I'm still alive. I will consider the RSV vaccine when/if released.

We all live with our decisions & I accept responsibility for my decisions. I hope you do

Honestly, you can get vaxxed to your heart's content. I don't agree with that decision, but that's your decision.

The issue becomes when people start criticizing and mandating my decisions and my decisions for my children. My experience is having a vaccine injured son. So I am more hesitant and skeptical than you are. I believe we can agree to disagree on that.

The problem is, people like Sam don't feel that way. They would prefer mandates and suggesting people such as myself are stupid. And the height of irony there is Sam won't let his kids get boosted because of health concerns.
Sam Lowry
Still alive: this Cowboys fan.

Why are we even still debating at this point?
4th and Inches
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Honestly, you can get vaxxed to your heart's content. I don't agree with that decision, but that's your decision.

The issue becomes when people start criticizing and mandating my decisions and my decisions for my children. My experience is having a vaccine injured son. So I am more hesitant and skeptical than you are. I believe we can agree to disagree on that.

The problem is, people like Sam don't feel that way. They would prefer mandates and suggesting people such as myself are stupid. And the height of irony there is Sam won't let his kids get boosted because of health concerns.
would you boost the population with a shot that has a 91% success rate in trials? Yes.

What if the population has a 99.994% survival rate if you do nothing? Theat yes is now probably a no.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Oldbear83
Go build your basement, Brandon.
Oldbear83
4th and Inches: "would you boost the population with a shot that has a 91% success rate in trials? Yes.

What if the population has a 99.994% survival rate if you do nothing? Theat yes is now probably a no."

Who's thinking of the shareholders at the Pharma companies?

https://y.yarn.co/22239c39-a550-4e34-b62b-ba1763c3978d.mp4

Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Still alive: this Cowboys fan.

What are we even still debating at this point?
FIFY.
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

would you boost the population with a shot that has a 91% success rate in trials? Yes.

What if the population has a 99.994% survival rate if you do nothing? Theat yes is now probably a no.
Measles?
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Measles?
Good point. With measles you're getting a vaccine that prevents you from getting and spreading an illness that isn't likely to kill you. With COVID you're getting a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading an illness that isn't likely to kill you. Sort of insane if you think about it.

EDIT: If the measles vaccine was as poor as the COVID vaccine at preventing infection and spread, how many more children would die of measles every year? Wonder if more dead babies would have everyone spiking the football about the success of a vaccine?
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Measles?
Good point. With measles you're getting a vaccine that prevents you from getting and spreading an illness that isn't likely to kill you. With COVID you're getting a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting or spreading an illness that isn't likely to kill you. Sort of insane if you think about it.

EDIT: If the measles vaccine was as poor as the COVID vaccine at preventing infection and spread, how many more children would die of measles every year? Wonder if more dead babies would have everyone spiking the football about the success of a vaccine?
What is the survival rate of measles if you don't get vaccinated?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Measles?

What is the survival rate of measles if you don't get vaccinated?
https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0040024

Last US measles death was 2015. In unvaccinated populations, 5-10% mortality rate. Thats worse than COVID in all but the really old.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Harrison Bergeron
ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Measles?

That what confuses people. A vaccine traditionally is defined as a preventative that literally keeps one from getting a disease. The SARS-CoV-2 "vaccines" are therapeutics.
Sam Lowry
This whole family got vaccinated...and they all survived. Anyone want to tell me that's a coincidence?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/31/why-high-earners-in-finance-and-tech-left-new-york-city.html
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

This whole family got vaccinated...and they all survived. Anyone want to tell me that's a coincidence?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/31/why-high-earners-in-finance-and-tech-left-new-york-city.html
millions have survived with vax and millions have survived without vax.

Talk to your doctor and decide what is right for you should have always and still is the proper message. The rest of the noise is useless for progress

Back to being a smart a..

–Horace

Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

So why aren't you getting you kids shot up again?

Such a hypocrite.
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

In the event that you have undeniable proof that your covid vax has compromised your health...what then?
Sam Lowry
The pattern continues. Why are the media not reporting this?

https://people.com/movies/jesse-eisenberg-looking-forward-playing-sasquatch/
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

In the event that you have undeniable proof that your covid vax has compromised your health...what then?
Post VAERS misinterpretations here
Sam Lowry
This is HUGE.

TEN best actor nominees. TEN best actress nominees. TWENTY people altogether...ALL still alive.

Again, where is mainstream media?

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2023/01/oscar-nominations-2023-list-awards-insider
LIB,MR BEARS
Sam Lowry said:

This is HUGE.

TEN best actor nominees. TEN best actress nominees. TWENTY people altogether...ALL still alive.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2023/01/oscar-nominations-2023-list-awards-insider

It's not "HUGE". I thought you were an educated man.

For the last time, it's "Yuuuge"

*number of "u" is proportional to the Yuniqueness and impact of the suubject
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

This is HUGE.

It's a miracle. That Fauci is SOOOO smart
quash
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Do we get to know his credentials?

Here's the source info.
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/excess-mortality-in-england-and-english-regions
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.